User Manual for Epson Expression Home XP-440 Small-in-One Inkjet Printer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Epson Expression Home XP-440 Small-in-One Inkjet
- Product category: Inkjet Printers Epson
- Brand: Epson
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Epson Inkjet Printers
User manual for the Epson Expression Home XP-440 Small-in-One Inkjet contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Epson product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Epson user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Epson product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Start printing your documents and photos at home with the compact Expression Home XP-440 Small-in-One Inkjet Printer from Epson. The XP-440 features a high print resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi for sharp, vivid prints and can work with a variety of media from 3.5 x 5" up to 8.5 x 44". This printer is a time saver with speeds of up to 10 ppm in black and 4.5 ppm in color. Also, it has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity as well as Wi-Fi Direct support for setting up a network-free wireless connection between your smart devices and the printer. Beyond printing, an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed enables scanning and copying while a 1200 dpi optical resolution ensures sharp images.
Users will be able to print multiple documents at once thanks to a 100-sheet input capacity while an SD card slot permits direct PC-free borderless photo printing from a camera's memory card. There are some photo editing tools for performing tasks such as red-eye removal and restorations. Also, the Creative Print mobile app to help create photo collages from Instagram, print stationary, and more. Additionally, software is included for scanning and then quickly sharing it on social networks and it features USB 2.0 for a standard wired connection.
- MicroPiezo inkjet technology with 4-color drop-on-demand helps create finely detailed images with vivid colors. It is able to work at resolutions up to 5760 x 1440 dpi and create ink droplets as small as 3pL.
- ISO print speeds of up to 10 ppm in black and 4.5 ppm in color.
- A built-in SD card slot allows users to load photos directly from your camera's memory card as well as perform some edits before printing.
- Wi-Fi Direct allows for direct printing from mobile devices via numerous protocols, including Epson Connect Solutions, Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson iPrint and Scan App, Creative Print App, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Android printing, Fire OS printing, Mopria Print Service, Easy Photo Scan, and scan to cloud.
- DURABrite Ultra pigment-based ink is smudge, fade, and water resistant and has a rated fade resistance/print longevity of up to 84 years.
- The flatbed scanner can work with media up to 8.5 x 11.7" and can make copies up to 8.5 x 11" in size.
- An optical resolution of 1200 dpi and hardware resolution of 2400 dpi can be interpolated up to 9600 dpi. Also, the scanner features a color depth of 48-bit internally with a 24-bit output for enhanced color fidelity.
- Scan features include scan to memory card, scan to PDF, scan to computer (USB and network), and scan to email (via Epson Connect).
- Users can create up to 99 copies without a computer and can set quality to color or black-and-white at draft or normal settings.
- A 2.7" color LCD provides a bright, clear screen for viewing and adjusting settings.
UPC: 010343929753 In the Box Epson Expression Home XP-440 Small-in-One Inkjet Printer T288120 DURABrite Ultra Black Ink Cartridge T288220 DURABrite Ultra Cyan Ink Cartridge T288320 DURABrite Ultra Magenta Ink Cartridge T288420 DURABrite Ultra Yellow Ink Cartridge Power Cord Driver CD-ROM Limited 1-Year Warranty User Manual PDF 2.8mb More info from Epson Table of Contents
- The WF-3720 printer is ENERGY STAR qualified, RoHS compliant, and recyclable.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Epson Expression Home XP-440 Small-in-One Inkjet Printer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Epson XP-440 Specs
| Functions || Print |
| Printing Technology || Inkjet |
| Maximum Resolution || 5760 x 1440 dpi |
| Print Speed || Simplex: 10 ppm black, 4.5 ppm color |
| Minimum Ink Droplet Size || 3 pL |
| Duplex Printing || No |
| Ink Type || Pigment |
| Ink Palette || Black |
| Ink Cartridge Configuration || 4 individual cartridges |
| Printer Language || Epson ESC/P-R |
| Type || Flatbed |
| Image Sensor || CIS |
| Light Source || LED |
| Optical Resolution || 1200 dpi |
| Hardware Resolution || 2400 dpi |
| Interpolated Resolution || 9600 dpi |
| Color Depth || Color: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external |
| Duplex Scanning || No |
| Maximum Scan Area || Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7" / 21.6 x 29.7 cm |
| Number of Copies || 1-99 |
| Duplex Copying || No |
| Maximum Copy Size || 8.5 x 11" / 21.6 x 27.9 cm |
| Paper Handling || Input Tray |
| Paper Sizes || Input Tray: 3.5 x 5" to 8.5 x 44" / 8.9 x 12.7 cm to 21.6 x 111.8 cm |
| Paper Types || Plain |
| Paper Capacity || Input Tray: 100 sheets |
| Special Media Support || Envelopes |
| Computer Interface || USB 2.0 |
| Direct Printing || SD memory card slot |
Epson Email Print
Epson iPrint Mobile App
Epson Remote Print
Epson Creative Print App
Google Cloud Print
Mopria Print Service
Scan to Cloud
| Compatible Operating Systems || Windows |
Mac OS X, macOS
| Control Panel || 2.7" / 6.85 cm color LCD |
| Power Requirements || 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.5 A |
| Power Consumption || Maximum: 13 W |
Off: 0.3 W (ENERGY STAR)
| Acoustics || 36 dB(A) |
| Operating Conditions || Temperature: 50 to 95°F / 10 to 35°C |
Humidity: 20 to 80%
| Storage Conditions || Temperature: -4 to 104°F / -20 to 40°C |
Humidity: 5 to 85%
| Dimensions (WxDxH) || Printing: 15.4 x 20.8 x 11" / 39.1 x 52.8 x 27.9 cm |
Storage: 15.4 x 11.8 x 5.7" / 39.1 x 30 x 14.5 cm
| Weight || 9.5 lb / 4.3 kg |
| Package Weight || 11.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 17.8 x 14.4 x 7.7" |
Rating84% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 14 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Epson Expression Home XP-440 Small-in-One Inkjet Printer
|Subject: Epsom XP 444 printer|
|Date: 01.06.2022 10:21:08||Name: Christina|
|Printer is connected and receiving information, print heads have been cleaned, new ink installed. Print head moving nozzle cleaned still not printing.|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Jvc r x310 user manual...
Skaarhoj RPC Pro V1 - Thanks in advanced for your time.
NR900 series NVR...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....
Name: Shawn Forester
ROBO 3D R1 Plus 3D Printer
Im trying to get this robo printing...
Changing alert sound
Name: A Silander
Swann SWADS-ALARMK Driveway Alert Kit
How do I change the alert sound. I've tried several times and it doesn't seem to want to change....
where to plug in phone
Name: charlene vogrig
Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
I have a dell inspiration 3668 tower want to plug in my cell phone where do i plug it in on back of tower. Want to send pictures for sale items...