User Manual for Epson SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17" Wide-Format Inkjet Printer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Epson SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17"
- Product category: Large Format Printers Epson
- Brand: Epson
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Epson Large Format Printers
User manual for the Epson SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17" contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Epson product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Epson user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Epson product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Developed to deliver wide color gamuts with outstanding accuracy and redesigned for enhanced performance and reliability, the SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17" Wide-Format Inkjet Printer from Epson is a tool that will satisfy some of the most demanding professionals, including photographers, artists, and graphic designers. Utilizing the latest PrecisionCore TFP printhead and Epson Precision Dot screening technologies, the P5000 will create sharp 17"-wide prints at a resolution up to 2880 x 1440 dpi and with a wide gamut thanks to a 10-color pigment-based UltraChrome HDX ink system, which includes orange and green inks and can achieve black 1.5 times denser than earlier generations. This Commercial Edition features a violet ink that helps deliver a 99% PANTONE PLUS FORMULA GUIDE color match.
In order to ensure smooth operation, the P5000 offers multiple auto-switching capabilities. The first of these is auto-switching black ink, which will allow users to move from photo black to matte black, and vice versa, without needing to physically replace their cartridges or heads. The second is auto-switching media handling, allowing users to go from a top-loading roll feed path with BorderFree support to a front cassette for sheet media. Other loading options include single-sheet top loading and straight-through path for media up to 1.5mm thick. An automatic cutter is built into the unit as well to assist with roll media. Additionally, it features a 2.7" LCD screen to check and change settings while it offers both USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity options.
- Updated Design
- Thanks to an updated physical design, the SureColor P5000 will provide improved performance and reliability. This includes dust and static control for reduced print head maintenance as well as an ink-repellant surface coating to minimalize nozzle maintenance. Other technology includes a PrecisionCore TFP print head for higher efficiency and reliability with Precision Dot screening algorithm controls size and mix of droplets for high-quality prints.
- Epson 10-Color UltraChrome HDX Pigment Ink Set
- Epson's UltraChrome HDX pigment ink technology uses 10 colors, including orange and green, to produce images with a wide gamut and accurate colors. This redeveloped ink offers improved print permanence ratings and the black inks are now 1.5 times denser than the previous generation. This Commercial Edition of the printer also includes a Violet ink that expands the gamut to produce 99% PANTONE PLUS FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated color match. Additionally, the ink comes in large 200mL cartridges.
- Advanced Media Handling
- Able to work with a variety of media up to 17" wide, the SureColor P5000 is an excellent wide-format option for users looking to print large. It features auto-switching between the roll media feed and a front paper cassette for working with multiple types of media without needing to physically swap it out. Also, it has a high-speed rotary cutter for assist with roll media. Additionally, the top-loading roll path support BorderFree printing at 8", 10", 11", 13", 14", 16", 16.5", and 17" widths. Also, sheet media can be loaded in the front cassette or a single-sheet top loading and straight-through path for media up to 1.5mm thick.
More info from Epson Table of Contents
- Other Features
UPC: 010343929920 In the Box Epson SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17" Wide-Format Inkjet Printer
- Optional SpectroProofer will help ensure color accuracy throughout product's lifetime.
- ENERGY STAR 2.0 and RoHS certifications.
- 2.7" LCD screen for operation.
- Photo Black UltraChrome HDX Starter Ink Cartridge (80mL)
- Cyan UltraChrome HDX Starter Ink Cartridge (80mL)
- Vivid Magenta UltraChrome HDX Starter Ink Cartridge (80mL)
- Yellow UltraChrome HDX Starter Ink Cartridge (80mL)
- Light Cyan UltraChrome HDX Starter Ink Cartridge (80mL)
- Vivid Light Magenta UltraChrome HDX Starter Ink Cartridge (80mL)
- Light Black UltraChrome HDX Starter Ink Cartridge (80mL)
- Matte Black UltraChrome HDX Starter Ink Cartridge (80mL)
- Orange Ultrachrome HDX Starter Ink Cartridge (80mL)
- Violet UltraChrome HDX Starter Ink Cartridge (80mL)
- Green UltraChrome HDX Starter Ink Cartridge (80mL)
- Additional 2"/3" Roll Media Spindle
- T619000 Maintenance Box
- Replacement BorderFree Maintenance Tank for Stylus Pro 4900
- Replacement Printer Cutter Blade for the Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Printer
- Cleaning Sheet
- Power Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Epson SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17" Wide-Format Inkjet Printer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Epson P5000 Specs
| Printing Technology || Inkjet |
| Ink Type || Pigment Based |
| Ink Color || 1 x Photo Black |
1 x Matte Black
1 x Light Black
1 x Cyan
1 x Light Cyan
1 x Green
1 x Vivid Magenta
1 x Vivid Light Magenta
1 x Orange
1 x Violet
1 x Yellow
| Compatible Ink Cartridges || Epson T9131, Epson T9132, Epson T9133, Epson T9134, Epson T9135, Epson T9136, Epson T9137, Epson T9138, Epson T9139, Epson T913A, Epson T913B |
| Number of Cartridges || 11 Individual Cartridges |
| Number of Nozzles || 360 Nozzles (Per Channel) |
3600 Nozzles (Total)
| Print Resolution || 2880 x 1440 dpi |
| Borderless Printing || Yes |
| Minimum Ink Droplet Size || 3.5 pL |
| Paper Handling || Front Tray, Roll Feed |
| Media Roll Diameter || 2.0" / 5.1 cm (Core) |
3.0" / 7.6 cm (Core)
| Media Length || 147.0' / 45.0 m (Roll) |
| Media Width || 17.0" / 43.2 cm (Sheet) |
8.0 to 17.0" / 20.3 to 43.2 cm (Roll)
| Media Thickness || 31.5 to 59.1 mil / 0.8 to 1.5 mm |
| Interface || USB 2.0, Ethernet |
| Operating System Support || Windows, macOS/OS X |
| Control Panel || 2.7" / 6.8 cm LCD |
| AC Input Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz at 0.4 to 0.7 A |
| Power Consumption || 52 W (Maximum) |
5 W (Sleep)
0.5 W (Standby)
| Operating Humidity || 20 to 80% |
45 to 60% (Recommended)
| Operating Temperature || 50 to 95°F / 10 to 35°C |
65 to 75°F / 18 to 24°C (Recommended)
| Storage Humidity || 5 to 85% |
| Storage Temperature || -4 to 104°F / -20 to 40°C |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 34.0 x 16.0 x 30.0" / 86.3 x 40.5 x 76.6 cm |
| Weight || 114.6 lb / 52.0 kg |
| Package Weight || 190.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 48.0 x 40.0 x 28.0" |
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 29 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Epson SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17" Wide-Format Inkjet Printer
|Subject: Re markable Machine|
|Date: 14.08.2022 21:42:32||Name: Philip Fell|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
User manual for Canon Pixma TS6020 all-in-one printer unit...
I just purchased a SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD 2TB drive. Why is the manual printed in such tiny type? Why isn't there a simp[le link to download a P...
manfrotto 241 Suctıon Grip with 5...
I NEED TO GET THE USER GUIDE
Tasco 120x60mm 9V-R ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Solid orange light on RE6350 is on
Linksys RE6350 AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender
The orange solid light is on however my wifi is working. It was green when I set up last night but now orange. What does this mean?...
Name: berben cor
Swarovski 10x42 SLC Binocular
how to adjust focus
Battery installation for the Pelican SabreLite 2010 LED
Name: Didrik Stena
Pelican SabreLite 2010 LED Flashlight
I am having difficulty getting the flashlight to work after the installation of new batteries.
Battery pack is hard to slide in.
What am I doing wrong?...
dahle 558 trimmer
Name: carlos eastman
Dahle 558 Professional Rolling Trimmer
guide and roller blade assembly instructions.
need to re-assemble as guide and cutter head displaced
Motion sensor question
Name: David Russell
Aluratek 10" Digital Photo Frame with
Can the motion sensor be turned off so frame runs continuously. don't want to jump up & down every so often to activate frame. Had a few Alurateks in the past but this feature is a non_-starter if I can't turn this feature of. I'm in the shopping process for a new frame but this...