User Manual for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet Printer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
- Product category: Inkjet Printers Epson
- Brand: Epson
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Epson Inkjet Printers
User manual for the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Epson product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Epson user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Epson product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Easily fit into a home office, the WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Epson will help you handle your essential tasks with its print, scan, copy, and fax functions. Using PrecisionCore technology, users will enjoy sharp prints with a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and excellent speeds of up to 20 ppm in black and 10 ppm in color. A variety of different document sizes are easily handled from small 3.5 x 5" cards to large 8.5 x 47.2" banners. The printer is also capable of automatic duplex printing and features built-in Wi-Fi with NFC for direct connections to mobile devices where users can connect using Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, and more.
This printer has a couple ways of handling media, including a 250-sheet standard input tray and a 35-sheet ADF. Also, it sports an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed scanner and can handle scanning, copying, and faxing at up to 8.5 x 14" from the ADF. The scan unit features an optical resolution of 1200 dpi, ensuring crisp images and copies are produced. For ease of use, the WF-4720 is equipped with a 2.7" color touchscreen, enabling fast, intuitive operation. There is also a front-facing USB port so that users can directly attach a flash drive for printing and scanning. Additionally, the printer has USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections for those who prefer a wired setup.
- PrecisionCore 2S printhead with 4-color drop-on-demand inkjet technology for finely detailed images with vivid colors. It is able to work at resolutions up to 4800 x 2400 dpi and create ink droplets as small as 3.8pL.
- ISO print speeds of up to 20 ppm in black and 10 ppm in color as well as duplex print speeds of 10 ppm in black and 7 ppm in color.
- Wi-Fi Direct and NFC connectivity options allow for direct printing from mobile devices via numerous protocols, including Epson Connect Solutions, Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson iPrint App, Creative Print App, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Android printing, Fire OS printing, Mopria Print Service, and scan to cloud.
- DURABrite Ultra pigment-based ink is smudge, fade, and water resistant and has a rated fade resistance/print longevity of up to 84 years.
- This unit has a rated monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 1300 pages.
- The flatbed scanner can work with media up to 8.5 x 11.7" while the 35-sheet ADF can handle documents up to 8.5 x 14".
- An optical resolution of 1200 dpi and hardware resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi can be interpolated up to 9600 dpi. Also, the scanner features a color depth of 48-bit internally with a 24-bit output for enhanced color fidelity.
- Scan features include scan to PC, scan to cloud, scan to email (SSL), network folder, scan to flash drive, scan to PDF, remove shadows/punch holes, and density adjustments.
- Copy speeds are possible at up to 17 ppm in black and 9 ppm in color.
- Copy features include automatic 1-sided to 2-sided, fit to page, automatic reduction and enlargement, ID copy, adjustable copy density, collation of 35 sheets, and adjustments to density.
- The fax modem offers a speed of 33.6 kbps and has memory for up to 100 pages. Additionally, it has 60 speed dial locations and can be sent up for PC fax with send/receive/fax to email/fax to folder.
- A 35-sheet ADF is available for quickly loading media.
- A 2.7" color touchscreen allows for intuitive operation through touch- and swipe-based navigation.
UPC: 010343931015 In the Box Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet Printer 702 Black DURABrite Ultra Standard-Capacity Ink Cartridge 702 Cyan DURABrite Ultra Standard-Capacity Ink Cartridge 702 Magenta DURABrite Ultra Standard-Capacity Ink Cartridge 702 Yellow DURABrite Ultra Standard-Capacity Ink Cartridge Power Cord Driver CD-ROM Limited 1-Year Warranty User Manual PDF 2.8mb More info from Epson Table of Contents
- The WF-3720 printer is ENERGY STAR qualified, RoHS compliant, and recyclable.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet Printer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Epson WF-3720 Specs
| Functions || Print |
| Printing Technology || Inkjet |
| Maximum Resolution || 4800 x 2400 dpi |
| Print Speed || Simplex: 20 ppm black, 10 ppm color |
Duplex: 10 ppm black, 7 ppm color
| Minimum Ink Droplet Size || 3.8 pL |
| Duplex Printing || Yes |
| Ink Type || Pigment |
| Ink Palette || Black |
| Ink Cartridge Configuration || 4 individual cartridges |
| Duty Cycle || Monthly: 15,000 pages |
Recommended Monthly Volume: 1300 pages
| Printer Language || Epson ESC/P-R |
| Image Sensor || CIS |
| Light Source || LED |
| Optical Resolution || 1200 dpi |
| Hardware Resolution || 1200 x 2400 dpi |
| Interpolated Resolution || 9600 dpi |
| Color Depth || Color: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external |
| Duplex Scanning || No |
| Maximum Scan Area || Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7" / 21.6 x 29.7 cm |
ADF: 8.5 x 14" / 21.6 x 35.6 cm
| Scan File Format || PDF |
| Copy Speed || Black: 17 cpm |
Color: 9 cpm
| Number of Copies || 1-999 |
| Reduction/Enlargement || 25-400% |
| Duplex Copying || No |
| Maximum Copy Size || 8.5 x 14" / 21.6 x 35.6 cm |
| Modem Speed || 33.6 kbps |
| Memory || 100 pages |
| Speed Dial Memory || 60 |
| Duplex Send/Receive || No |
| Paper Handling || Input Tray |
Automatic Document Feeder
| Paper Sizes || Input Tray: 3.5 x 5" to 8.5 x 47.2" / 8.9 x 12.7 cm to 21.6 x 119.9 cm |
ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14" / 21.6 x 35.6 cm
| Paper Types || Plain |
| Paper Capacity || Input Tray 1: 250 sheets |
ADF: 35 sheets
| Special Media Support || Envelopes |
| Computer Interface || USB 2.0 |
| Direct Printing || USB port |
Epson Email Print
Epson iPrint Mobile App
Epson Remote Print
Epson Creative Print App
Google Cloud Print
Mopria Print Service
Scan to Cloud
| Compatible Operating Systems || Windows |
Mac OS X, macOS
| Control Panel || 2.7" / 6.85 cm color touchscreen |
| Power Requirements || 100-120 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.6 A |
| Power Consumption || Maximum: 15 W |
Off: 0.2 W (ENERGY STAR)
| Acoustics || Sound Power: 6.4 dB(A) |
Sound Pressure: 51 dB(A)
| Operating Conditions || Temperature: 50 to 95°F / 10 to 35°C |
Humidity: 20 to 80%
| Storage Conditions || Temperature: -4 to 104°F / -20 to 40°C |
Humidity: 5 to 85%
| Dimensions (WxDxH) || Printing: 16.7 x 19.4 x 9.8" / 42.4 x 49.3 x 24.9 cm |
Storage: 16.7 x 14.9 x 9.8" / 42.4 x 37.8 x 24.9 cm
| Weight || 19.9 lb / 9 kg |
| Package Weight || 23.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 18.5 x 17.5 x 12.0" |
Rating82% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 55 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
|Subject: Printing a flyer|
|Date: 29.11.2022 01:32:21||Name: Cher|
|lines showing in flyer when I print it out |
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise.
|Subject: Epson WF3720 Pro printer|
|Date: 16.03.2022 22:46:08||Name: Percy Phillips|
|I have been given access to a Epson WF3720 Pro printer and need instructions for it's use. Thanks.|
|Subject: printer on pause|
|Date: 03.01.2022 18:40:11||Name: Sandra Bloom|
|for some reason printer will not print and settings is on pause....how do I resume. Just change and added new ink cartridges|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
My Polaroid Camera has no identifying model number but at the bottom, has an engraved tag C EFC, is blue ion color and came with a silicone cover.
Spektrum DX 20...
May you help me to retrieve the operating manual of the following:
- SPEEDDOT 135
I want to manual of my motherboard
System Manufacturer-TSING HUA TONGFANG CO.LTD
System Model-TongFang G41T-CM3
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Technical Pro RX38UR recording
Name: BILL BUTLER
Technical Pro RX38UR Professional Receiver with
Lost the manual and remote for receiver and want to record to usb with receiver. Please advise if possible and how to perform....
Name: Joseph Lucarelli
Bushnell 3-9x40 Banner Riflescope
I fell with mt rifle and now the recital seems cooked to the right slightly. How can I fix this. Thankyou...
WD 4TB Elements Portable USB 3.0
Have 2 x 8Tb drives connected to my Mac desktop. The leds flash even though computer is in sleep mode. Should I switch the drives off each time? The built in switches do not seem to work
sn-1x tuner does not come on
Name: jack ritterskamp
Snark SN-1X Clip-On Chromatic Tuner
tuner does not come on .... it used to work fine but not now. new battery does not help. a capo icon is showing, can't make it go away...
Spracht HS-2012 Zum DECT 6.0 Headset
My headset keeps making beeps when not in use. How do i get it to stop?...