User Manual for EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 XC Ultra Graphics Card Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 XC Ultra
- Product category: Uncategorized EVGA
- Brand: EVGA
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for EVGA Uncategorized
User manual for the EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 XC Ultra contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any EVGA product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official EVGA user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a EVGA product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Based on the Turing architecture, the EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 XC Ultra Graphics Card brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to your PC games. It also features enhanced technologies to improve the performance of VR applications, including Variable Rate Shading, Multi-View Rendering, and VRWorks Audio. The front panel of the card features a variety of outputs including DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI-D. The RTX 2060 is not just about high-resolution gaming. Computationally intensive programs can utilize the GPU's 1920 cores to accelerate tasks using CUDA or other APIs. For cooling, EVGA implemented a dual-fan cooler. It features two Hydro Dynamic Bearing fans that amplify airflow and reduce noise.
- Real-Time Ray Tracing
- Real-Time Ray Tracing The NVIDIA GeForce RTX platform enables real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination. The RTX 2060 features 5 GigaRays per second and up to 37T RTX-OPS*.
*Equivalent aggregate math operations contributed by the Turing Shaders, CUDA Cores, Tensor Cores, and RT Cores needed to render RTX graphics.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 4.0
- Boosts the card's clock speed in real-time based on the target temperature. If the card is running below the set target temperature, GPU Boost 4.0 will increase the clock speed to improve performance. The target temperature can be reset depending on your preference so you can have the card run more quietly for everyday tasks and older games, and run at full tilt during intense high-resolution gaming sequences.
- NVIDIA Ansel
- With Ansel, gamers can compose the gameplay shots they want, pointing the camera in any direction and from any vantage point within a gaming world. They can capture screenshots at up to 32 times the screen resolution, and then zoom in where they choose without losing fidelity. With photo-filters, they can add effects in real-time before taking the shot. And they can capture 360-degree stereo photospheres for viewing in a VR headset or Google Cardboard.
- NVIDIA's parallel computing platform which enables an increase in computing performance by harnessing the parallel nature of GPU processing. CUDA-compatible applications can assign intensive parallel computing tasks, such as real-time video rendering, to the GPU to process, freeing up the computer's CPU to run other tasks.
In the Box EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 XC Ultra Graphics Card Limited 3-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- G-SYNC Ready
- When used with a monitor that has G-SYNC hardware installed, the monitor's refresh rate will sync and lock with the graphics card's output frame rate. Establishing this sync removes tearing and stuttering which can result from conventional fixed screen refresh rates, especially important for gaming in stereoscopic 3D. An additional benefit of G-SYNC is reduced lag so gamers will benefit from the improved command response time as well.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 XC Ultra Graphics Card in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
| GPU Model || NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 |
| Stream Processors || 1920 CUDA Cores |
| Boost Clock Speed || 1830 MHz |
| Interface || PCI Express 3.0 x16 |
| Supported APIs || DirectX: 12 |
| Memory Speed || 14 Gb/s |
| Memory Configuration || 6 GB |
| Memory Interface || GDDR6 |
| Memory Interface Width || 192-Bit |
| Memory Bandwidth || 336 GB/s |
| Display Connectors || 2 x DisplayPort 1.4 |
1 x HDMI 2.0b
1 x DVI-D
| Maximum Digital Resolution || 7680 x 4320 @ 240 Hz |
| Max Power Consumption || 160 W |
| PCI Power Connectors || 1 x 8-Pin |
| Recommended System Power Requirement || 500 W |
| Height || 4.38" / 111.25 mm |
| Length || 10.55" / 267.97 mm |
| Width || Dual-Slot |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 89 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Second request for Kahles 6-24 x 56 Scope Manual. Thanks!...
Pacsafe 3 digit cable lock silver...
Arbiter karaoke machine model number K899...
Benro Astro Polareis...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
User Guide/Manual for Vizio Class D FHD DM40fm-JO9 Smart TV
Name: Jean B Britt
VIZIO D-Series 40" Class Full HD
I just purchased this Smart TV on Friday, September 23, 2022. There was no Owners/ Operational Manual included within the box. Although I love the TV and love all the movies, etc. I have not been able to watch my Local Programming from my Spectrum Cable Box. I watch the local p...
I need instructions on how to use my Samsung Duo Plus USB type C Flash drive
Name: David Allen
Samsung 128GB DUO Plus USB 3.1
I am 68 years old and not very computer literate I need some simple, easy to follow instructions on how to use this device. i bought it from Amazon almost a year ago and want to download my pictures, videos and music. Please help me!...
Name: Peter Schumer
FlashForge Finder 3D Printer
Finder 2 At start up tempreature says 300 degrees and will not start and i cannot reset to 0...
Name: Millie Hilts
Sylvania SKCR2713 Bluetooth Under-Cabinet CD Clock
is there any way of disabling the clock. We want our Alexa to turn the radio on but the clock comes up first
Radio stop functioning-r-24 portable radio
QFX R-24 Portable AM FM SW1
Radio operated correctly, but later it stop completely, with ac current or battery, negative results....