User Manual for Evoo 14.1" EV-C-141-1-BK Ultra Thin Laptop Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Evoo 14.1" EV-C-141-1-BK Ultra Thin Laptop
- Product category: Notebooks Evoo
- Brand: Evoo
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Evoo Notebooks
User manual for the Evoo 14.1" EV-C-141-1-BK Ultra Thin Laptop contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Evoo product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Evoo user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Evoo product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Basic Laptops The 14.1" EV-C-141-1-BK Ultra Thin Laptop from Evoo is built for users who want a thin and light system for everyday tasks such as browsing the internet, streaming online videos, and more. Specs-wise, it's equipped with a 1.44 GHz Intel Atom x5-Z8350 quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of eMMC flash storage, and integrated Intel HD graphics. Due to its storage limitations, it's recommended that you utilize alternate storage options such as a microSD card or a portable hard drive. Other integrated features include USB Type-A and Type-C ports, a micro-HDMI port, 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, a webcam, microphone, speakers, and a 3.5mm combo audio jack. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Home in S Mode.
- S Mode
- Windows 10 S works exclusively with apps from the Microsoft Store within Windows. Certain default settings, features, and apps cannot be changed. Some accessories and apps compatible with Windows 10 may not work, including some anti-virus, PDF writers, driver utilities, and accessibility apps. Performance may vary, even if you switch to a Windows 10 Home configuration (fee may apply). Once you switch to Windows 10 Home, you can't switch back to Windows 10 S.
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
UPC: 812550030242 In the Box Evoo 14.1" EV-C-141-1-BK Ultra Thin Laptop Power Cable & Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Evoo 14.1" EV-C-141-1-BK Ultra Thin Laptop in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Evoo 14.1" EV-C-141-1-BK Ultra Thin Laptop can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Evoo EV-C-141-1-BK Specs
| Operating System || Windows 10 Home |
| CPU || 1.44 GHz Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Dual-Core |
| Maximum Boost Speed || 1.92 GHz |
| Total Installed Memory || 2 GB |
| Buffered Memory || No |
| ECC Memory || No |
| Graphics Type || Integrated |
| GPU || Intel HD Graphics |
| Size || 14.1" |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Resolution || 1920 x 1080 |
| Touchscreen || No |
| Refresh Rate || 60 Hz |
| Adaptive Sync Technology || None |
| Total Installed Capacity || 32 GB |
| Solid State Storage || 1 x 32 GB Integrated eMMC |
| Optical Drive || None |
| Ports || 2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1) |
| USB Type-C Ports || 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 |
| Display || 1 x HDMI |
| Audio || 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output |
| Built-In Speakers || Yes |
| Built-In Microphones || Yes |
| Media Card Slots || 1 x microSD (Unspecified Type) |
| Ethernet || None |
| Wi-Fi || Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n) |
| Bluetooth || 4.0 |
| GPS || None |
| NFC || None |
| Webcam || User-Facing |
| Keyboard || Notebook Keyboard |
| Pointing Device || TouchPad |
| Dimensions || 13 x 0.8 x 8.7" / 329 x 20.5 x 220 mm |
| Weight || 3.1 lb / 1.4 kg |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 43 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Evoo 14.1" EV-C-141-1-BK Ultra Thin Laptop
|Subject: Evoo 14.1 laptop windows 10 home|
|Date: 10.02.2021 18:35:40||Name: Deborah|
|Can you forward the site for a simple upload of user manual for above laptop? Thank you.|
|Date: 27.01.2021 00:57:23||Name: peter|
|how do I set up printer for my evoo 14.1 laptop|
also where is the settings set up
|Subject: Memory expansion|
|Date: 14.01.2021 11:49:20||Name: Jeffrey S Barker|
|Is there an option to add RAM to the EVOO141-6BK?|
|Subject: Cannot Boot From USB|
|Date: 05.01.2021 15:38:03||Name: Kaisyl Placide|
|Can't seem to find a way to boot from USB on an EVOO EV-C-141-1 laptop. There are no USB Boot options available, moreover there no settings in the BIOS to disable secure boot. The only boot options are Windows Boot Manager, System Recovery Environment and UEFI Built-In Shell. How to I go about Booting from a USB Drive?|
|Subject: black screen|
|Date: 10.12.2020 00:13:30||Name: steven luevano|
|evoo was working fine forfew days and now when trying turn backon a black scrren appearswith some device mapping table crap.|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I do not find the User manual for the Cullmann Nanomax 460.
It's a nightmare to find this manual! I spent two days looking for him and finding only t...
APEX TX Series TX-606-U3...
iLUV portable speaker Model No. AUDMINIBU V2.0...
Polaroid iS048-TEAL 16MP Waterproof Instant Sharing Digital Camera...
Atico DPF720 Digital Picture Frame...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Plantronics Explorer 500
Name: Deborah Riley
Plantronics Explorer 500 Bluetooth Headset
The plastic that wraps around came off and we can’t find it. My husband loves this earpiece.
Can you order another one?...
voice over recording
CyberLink PowerDirector 16 Ultra
I am dubbing a video. I loaded the original video in Track 1. Then loaded the recorded voice (dub) on Track 2. How come these 2 are placed - stereo-wise - one track on the left and the other on the right when I did not do any panning?(... I don't want to) This is not the first ti...
Very low Sound quality
Name: Bhanu paliwal
Denon DP-29F Fully Automatic Turntable
Sound quality is very poor. ...
power in B output
Name: Timothy Duffy
Pyle Pro PTA1000 Professional Stereo Power
is there a fuse to change, I have power in A side yet no out put in B side, new machine with minimal hours on it, 3-4 yrs old yet again minimal hours maybe 10-15 hours at small intervals 1-1-1/ 2 at a time, just moved got a music room and I am very frustrated. Please help. Thanx ...
Name: RAY TOMLINSON
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
Whenever I attempt to send a FAX all the machine does is start trying to send a fax without asking for a number to send it to. In order to enter another FAX number I have to shut the machine off and turn it back on. What do I need to do to fix this...