User Manual for Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer System with Asure ID Solo Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer
- Product category: ID Card Printers Fargo
- Brand: Fargo
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Fargo ID Card Printers
User manual for the Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Fargo product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Fargo user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Fargo product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description A Guide to Purchasing an ID Card Printer Read More abafaqdrybebuqaxfr Packaged with Asure ID 7 Solo card software, the Logitech B525 HD Webcam, a 250-print full color YMCKO ribbon, three cleaning rollers, and 100 UltraCard PVC cards, this Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer System provides users with the essential supplies and tools for creating ID cards. The printer utilizes dye sublimation and resin thermal transfer processes to quickly create 300 dpi resolution prints. It works with CR-80 and CR-79 adhesive-back card sizes and can print single-sided as well as edge-to-edge. The printer is also fast with the ability to print black & white at a rate of 6 seconds per card or full color with two black resin panels at 24 seconds per card and can hold 100 cards in the input hopper and 30 cards in the output hopper.
The embedded Swift ID badging application allows you to design custom badges on the spot and the FARGO Workbench maintenance software has monitoring features that will make maintaining your printer easier. The DTC1250e also has a SmartScreen graphical display for setup and operation and is ENERGY STAR qualified. It has a USB 2.0 interface for connecting to a computer.
In the Box Bundle Items DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer abafaqdrybebuqaxfr Asure ID 7 Solo (CD-ROM) 45000 YMCKO Full Color Ribbon for DTC1000 & DTC1205e ID Card Printers B525 HD Webcam
- DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer The Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer is a well-featured printer that utilizes dye sublimation and resin thermal transfer processes to quickly create 300 dpi resolution prints. This single-sided printer works with CR-80 and CR-79 adhesive back card sizes and can print edge-to-edge. The printer is also fast with the ability to print black & white at a rate of 6 seconds per card or full color with two black resin panels at 24 seconds per card. The printer can also hold 100 cards in the input hopper and 30 cards in the output hopper.
The embedded Swift ID badging application allows you to design custom badges on the spot and the FARGO Workbench maintenance software has monitoring features that will make maintaining your printer easier. The DTC1250e also has a SmartScreen graphical display for setup and operation. It has a USB 2.0 interface for connecting to a computer.
- Works with both EZ and ECO ribbons
- Color changing display buttons
- Card cleaning roller is integrated into ribbon cartridge, meaning it is replaced with each ribbon change
- Optional encoding modules are available
- Rewrite technology is available for reducing ribbon usage
- Supports up to 16.7 million colors or 256 shades per pixel
- Asure ID 7 Solo (CD-ROM) Asure ID 7 Solo, available on a CD-ROM from Fargo, is card personalization software that allows you to quickly and easily design and print ID cards. It features a tabbed navigation setup, tool ribbons, fly-out palettes, dialog boxes, modules, and other display items to assist in navigating through options and setting up the card. Also, it will show you an image of how the card will print as a preview of what you will get.
The Solo version allows you to work with CR-80 size cards and will let you add up to 8 data fields. You can also add text and photo fields as well as linear barcodes and magnetic stripes. The Solo version can work with Microsoft Access 2000 and 2003, lets you save and search up to 200 different records, and has fluorescing panel support. Additionally, it has WIA, TWAIN, and DirectShow integrated photo capture drivers. UPC: 754563864110
- 45000 YMCKO Full Color Ribbon for DTC1000 & DTC1205e ID Card Printers Produce up to 250 ID cards with your DTC1000 or DTC1250e series printer with the Fargo 45000 YMCKO Full Color Ribbon. It allows for full color printing with a protective overlay to ensure your cards will last. Additionally, this ribbon features an integrated cleaning roller.
- Compatible Printers
- DTC1000 and DTC1250e ID card printers
- B525 HD Webcam Whether it is looking at the exact shade of brown in your son's eyes or the dimples in your mom's cheeks, the B525 HD Webcam makes it easy to enjoy the subtleties in your video chats. The B525 HD Webcam offers clear 720p resolution. But that's not the whole picture. With built-in autofocus for image sharpness at multiple distances, 30 fps for fluidity during the call, and excellent microphone sound quality, the B525 HD Webcam provides all the technology you will need to enjoy HD video calling from your laptop or on top of your monitor. Whether you make a live video call to faraway family and friends, or record and upload your HD videos to YouTube, Logitech makes it easy to be there in crystal-clear detail.
- Works Well with Others
- The B525 not only is plug-and-play for use in your favorite UVC compliant video software, but is also optimized for Microsoft Lync and certified for Skype
- Design Advantages for Business
- With the 360° swivel, easily position the camera at multiple angles whether for single party or multi-party calling. And if you don't want to be seen, swivel the camera away from you for privacy
- Premium HD Quality with Autofocus
- 720p HD, up to 30 fps with autofocus -- images stay razor sharp in high definition, even in close-ups (up to 3.9" (10 cm) from the camera lens)
- Fold-and-Go for Ultimate Mobility
- Integrated fold-and-go design let's you easily pack the camera and take it with you without needing a separate case - perfect for the busy professional on the go
- True 2-Megapixel Sensor with RightLight 2 Technology
- Maintain high quality image calling even in offices or conference rooms with lower lighting
- True Plug and Play
- Just plug in the Logitech B525 HD Webcam and start up your application to begin video calling
- Loud and Clear
- Built-in mics with stereo audio ensures the sound quality is clear during professional conferencing
- Universal Clip
- Fits your LCD monitor or laptop wherever you work
- 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Table of Contents
- 3 x Cleaning Rollers
- 100 x CR-80.30 UltraCard PVC Cards
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer System with Asure ID Solo in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer
| Printing Technology || Dye sublimation / resin thermal transfer |
| Maximum Resolution || 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) continuous tone |
| Colors Supported || 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel |
| Ribbon Options || EZ and ECO |
Full-color with resin black and overlay panel, YMCKO (250 prints)
Resin black, standard (1000 prints)
Full-color half-panel with resin black and overlay pane, YMCKO (350 prints)
Full-color with two resin black panels and overlay panel, YMCKOK (200 prints)
Resin black and overlay panel, KO (500 prints)
Resin black, premium (1000 prints)
Dye-sublimation black and overlay panel, BO (500 prints)
Resin green, blue, red, white, silver, gold (1000 prints)
Silver and gold metallic (500 prints)
Rewrite technology, no ribbon is required
Card cleaning roller integrated into ribbon cartridge that is automatically replaced with each ribbon change
| Print Speed || K: 6 sec/card |
KO: 8 sec/card
YMCKO: 16 sec/card
TMCKOK: 24 sec/card
| Card Sizes || CR-80: 3.375 x 2.125" (85.6 x 54.0 mm) |
CR-79 Adhesive Back: 3.313 x 2.063" (84.1 x 52.4 mm)
| Print Area || CR-80 Edge-to-Edge: 3.36 x 2.11" (85.3 x 53.7 mm) |
CR-79: 3.3 x 2.04" (83.8 x 51.8 mm)
| Media Thickness || 9-40 mil (0.229-1.016 mm) |
| Double/Single-Sided || Single |
| Card Type || PVC of polyester card with polished PVC finish |
Monochrome resign required for 100% polyester cards
Optical memory cards with PVC finish
| Paper Capacity || Input: 100 cards with 30 mil (0.762 mm) thickness |
Output: 30 cards with 30 mil (0.762 mm) thickness
| Encoding || None |
| Computer Interface || USB 2.0 |
| Memory || 32 MB RAM |
| System & Software Requirements || Windows XP, Vista (32/64-bit), Server 2003 & 2008, 7, 8, 10 (32/64-bit) |
Mac OS X 10.5-10.10
| Front Panel Buttons || Color changing status buttons |
| Certifications || Safety: UL 60950-2, CSA C22.2 (60950-07), and CE |
EMC: FCC Class A, CE (EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024), CCC, BSMI, KC
| Operating Temperature || 65 to 80°F (18 to 27°C) |
| Humidity || 20-80%, non-condensing |
| Power Requirements || 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1.6 A max |
| Dimensions || 8.8 x 13.7 x 7.9" (224 x 348 x 201 mm) |
| Weight || 7.5 lb (3.4 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 16.5 x 13.9 x 11.9" |
- Asure ID 7 Solo (CD-ROM)
| Delivery Method || CD |
| Version || Standard |
| Supported Operating Systems || Windows XP |
| Memory Requirement || 1 GB |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6" |
- 45000 YMCKO Full Color Ribbon for DTC1000 & DTC1205e ID Card Printers
| Print Color || YMCKO (yellow, magenta, cyan, black, overlay) |
| Yield || 250 cards |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.3 x 4.35 x 2.65" |
- B525 HD Webcam
| Resolution || 720p |
| Sensor || 2-megapixel sensor |
| Focus || Autofocus |
| Effective Pixels || 1280 x 720 = 921,600 pixels |
| Frame Rate || 30 fps |
| Connector || USB 2.0 |
| System Requirements || UVC mode (No software installation required) |
Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
| Field of View || 69° diagonal |
| Built-In Microphone || Yes |
| Cable Length || 5' (1.5 m) |
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || Clips combine together: 2.7 x 1.1 x 1.6" (68.5 x 29 x 40.4mm) |
| Weight || Includes clip, cable and PWA: 3 oz. (88 g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.0 x 5.0 x 3.0" |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 00 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer System with Asure ID Solo
|Date: 19.10.2021 23:45:19||Name: Francine Davis|
|How do I get an existing photo on to my ID card|
Right now I take the photo and print - not sure how to drop a saved one in the Photo box
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vivitar air purifier
Sylvania Portable Blu-Ray Disc/DVD Media Player 11.4" SDVD1187...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Does not turn on.
Name: Virginia M Stein
Ruggard Electronic Dry Cabinet
I have just shipped the Ruggard 80litre to a remote island in the pacific at great expense. I unpacked it today, set it up, and tried to turn it on. And...nothing. No lights, no action. Help please....
Pelican super Sabre lite submersible
Name: David Gereau
Pelican Sabrelite 2000 Flashlight 3 'C'
The battery saddle has broken on the plus end and causes this flashlight is so good, I would like to know if this part is under warranty or how can I get one. Address is. David Gereau 4735 18th road Escanaba, Michigan. 49829.
Please let me know whether how you can help me....
Sensor 3 pack used to control multiple zones independently
Name: Ronald Franco
Nest Temperature Sensor
I have a 6 zone radiant floor heat system. Current implementation uses 6 separate analog thermostats to control 6 separate radiant heat actuators. Can a single Nest 3rd gen thermostat and a Nest sensor 3 pack be used to independently control 4 such zones? Can each of the three...
Under counter SKzCR 2713.
Name: Rex Clark
Sylvania SKCR2713 Bluetooth Under-Cabinet CD Clock
No sound. It worked before. Is there a resit button,?...
Name: Milan Zihlavnik
ZEISS 1.8-14x50 Victory V8 Riflescope
Mal by som doraz ohľadom svetelného bodu či po určitom čase sa sám vypne, alebo ho treba zakaždým vypnúť ručne.
Ďakujem za odpoveď....