User Manual for Fiilex X314 1-Q1000-DC 2-P360 Pro Plus 3-Light LED Gaffer's Interview Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Fiilex X314 1-Q1000-DC 2-P360 Pro Plus
- Product category: LED Lights Fiilex
- Brand: Fiilex
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Fiilex LED Lights
User manual for the Fiilex X314 1-Q1000-DC 2-P360 Pro Plus contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Fiilex product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Fiilex user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Fiilex product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The comprehensive, versatile X314 1-Q1000-DC 2-P360 Pro Plus 3-Light LED Gaffer's Interview Kit from Fiilex is a solid core setup that allows you to power the lights via AC voltage or with an optional battery. The kit includes a variable color Q1000-DC LED light with barndoors, a dome diffuser, 5" Fresnel lens, and a cord tie. Also included are 2 variable-color P360 Pro Plus LED lights each with 4-way barndoors and a 7' compact light stand. All of the lights come with an AC power adapter, a 20' power cable, and a clamp mount. It all fits in the kit's hard kit case.
In the Box Bundle Items Q1000 5" Fresnel LED Light tcsqqxbfwqyrsc Dome Diffuser for P360/EX and V70 LED Lights 2 x P360 Pro Plus LED Light
- Q1000 5" Fresnel LED Light With high output, a weather-resistant design, and portability, the Q1000 5" Fresnel LED Light from Fiilex is looking to replace your power hungry 1,500-2,000W tungsten fixtures. Utilizing Dense Matrix LED technology, this light is able to achieve CRI ratings of >96 and TLCI ratings of >98 for accurate color reproduction. Also, this fixture has a variable color temperature of 2800 - 6500K as well as a focusable 5" fresnel lens for a beam angle of 32-59°. Flicker-free dimming is present from 0-100% and it has hue control of ±2.5 magenta/green for quick hue correction on location.
A solid construction features IP24 water resistance for use is less than ideal conditions and it has an Advanced Vapor Cooling system to ensure it doesn't get too hot. Local rotary dials are available on the rear for making adjustments as well as 5-pin XLR and RJ45 inputs and outputs with DMX512 support for remote operation. The light is capable of handling either AC or DC operation and comes with a 20' powerCON cable. Accessories are easily mounted with a Size 3 Magnetic mounting system and it offers a USB port for future firmware updates.
At 3000K and 10' (3 m): 258 fc (1706 lux)
At 5600K and 10' (3 m): 254 fc (2735 lux)
At 3000K and 23' (7 m): 29 fc (313 lux)
At 5600K and 23' (7 m): 47 fc (502 lux)
At 3000K and 10' (3 m): 55 fc (590 lux)
At 5600K and 10' (3 m): 88 fc (946 lux)
At 3000K and 23' (7 m): 10 fc (108 lux)
At 5600K and 23' (7 m): 16 fc (174 lux)
- Dome Diffuser for P360/EX and V70 LED Lights The Dome Diffuser for P360/EX and V70 LED Lights from Fiilex is designed to attach to the magnetic mounts on the front of the P360 or P360EX lights. It is also compatible with the V70 viewing lamp. The dome increases the beam angle and softens the light. Dome diffusers spread the beam angle, diffuse, and soften the light's output. It can be combined with other light modifiers such as softboxes and beauty dishes. UPC: 654367099872
- P360 Pro Plus LED Light Building on the strong foundation of the popular P360, the P360 Pro Plus LED Light from Fiilex has a variable color temperature of 2800-6500K and a high CRI (Color Rendering Index) rating of >95. The P360 Pro Plus employs a Dense Matrix LED array that could fit on a dime and renders a bright flicker-free output with a native beam angle of 65 degrees. Optional Fresnel lenses are available to tighten the beam angle.At only 1.85 lb with a 4.8" diameter, the P360 Pro Plus is an ideal location light that can be powered by the included 100-240 VAC power adapter or by optional 12-28 VDC batteries. Whatever way you power it, you'll appreciate the low power draw which translates to low running costs and long running times. Besides the AC/DC adapter, the P360 Pro Plus ships with a set of four-way barndoors to further control the beam spread.
- Tunable CCT (2800 - 6500K)
- Hue Control (±.25 Green)
- 400W tungsten output equivalent, only 90W draw
- Water resistant (IP24)
- Dimming (0 -100%)
- High CRI of >95 at any color temperature
- Does not emit UV light/radiation
- Broadband full spectrum LED source
- OLED display for easy setup
- Single Point Dense Matrix LED light source
- Lightweight, compact and easy for travel
- Cool to the touch
- Compatible with broadcast batteries
- Designed in USA, assembled in USA/Taiwan
- At 3000K, 65° (Standard)
186 fc/1999 lux @ 3.3' (1.0 m) with beam diameter of 3.4' (1.0 m)
21 fc/222 lux @ 9.8' (3.0 m) with a beam diameter of 10.1' (3.1 m)
7.0 fc/80 lux @ 16.4 (5.0 m) with a beam diameter of 16.9' (5.1m)
At 5600K, 65° (Standard)
258 fc/2773 lux @ 3.3' (1.0 m) with beam diameter of 3.4' (1.0 m)
29 fc/308 lux @ 9.8' (3.0 m) with a beam diameter of 10.1' (3.1 m)
10 fc/111 lux @ 16.4 (5.0 m) with a beam diameter of 16.9' (5.1 m)
- Reverse Leg Light Stand (7') This 7' Reverse Leg Light Stand from Fiilex uses a unique design that allows its legs to fold up against the riser enabling a closed length of 21" that neatly fits in the Fiilex Rolling Travel Case or similar cases. The 4-section stand is topped with a 5/8" stud with a 1/4"-20 male thread.
- Compact design
- Quick setup
- Fits in Custom Fiilex Rolling Travel Case
- 5/8" Stud with 1/4"-20 thread
- 4-Way Barndoors for P360 and P360EX LED Lights
2 x Reverse Leg Light Stand (7')
- 90W AC Adapter for P360, P200 and P180E LED Lights
Data Sheet- P360 Pro Plus PDF 43mb Table of Contents
- Hard Kit Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Case
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Fiilex X314 1-Q1000-DC 2-P360 Pro Plus 3-Light LED Gaffer's Interview Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Q1000 5" Fresnel LED Light
| Beam Angle || 32 to 59° |
| Color Temperature || 2800 to 6500K |
| Color Accuracy Standard || CRI 96 |
| Cooling System || Passive |
| Dimming || Yes, 0 to 100% |
| Display || None |
| Expected Lamp Life || 50,000 Hours |
| Fixture Dimensions || 12.8 x 12.8 x 15.7" / 350.0 x 325.0 x 400.0 mm (Including Yoke) |
| Fixture Weight || 12.8 lb / 5.8 kg (Including Yoke) |
| Power Input Connector || powerCON |
| DMX Connector || 5-Pin XLR, RJ45 |
| Service Connector || Mini-USB |
| Lens Diameter || 5.1" / 130 mm |
| Fixture Mount || Combination 1-1/8" Stud and 5/8" Receiver |
| Accessory Mount || None |
| AC Input Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| DC Input Power || 48 to 54 VDC |
| Power Source || AC Adapter, External Battery |
| Max Power Consumption || 340 W |
| IP Rating || IP24 |
| Operating Temperature || 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 25.0 x 17.0 x 11.5" |
- Dome Diffuser for P360/EX and V70 LED Lights
| Material || Plastic |
| Diameter || 3.0" (7.6 cm) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 4.95 x 3.8 x 2.45" |
- P360 Pro Plus LED Light
| Light Source || Dense Matrix LED array |
| Display || OLED |
| Color Range || 2800 to 6500K continuous tuning |
± 0.25 Green Hue Control
| CRI || 95 |
| Beam Angle || 65° (Native) |
Optional Fresnel lens
| Cooling || Advanced Vapor Cooling System |
| Operating Voltage || 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (In) / 24 VDC, 90 W max. (Out) |
Input Voltage: 12-30 VDC
Input Port: 5.5 x 2.5 mm DC jack
| Tungsten Equivalent || 400 W tungsten fixture |
| Power Consumption || 90 W max. |
| Dimming || 0-100% |
| DMX || 3 Channels : Intensity, CCT, Hue |
Connects with XLR5 or RJ45 via optional Unit link Adapter (FLXA076, FLXA077, FLXA078)
| Mount || Light stand mount (attached), 1/4"-20 female socket |
| IP Rating || IP24 |
| Operating Temperature || 32 - 104°F (0 - 40%deg;C) |
| Dimensions || 8.1 x 5.8 x 4.8" (20.5 x 14.7 x 12.2 mm) |
| Weight || 1.85 lb (0.84 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 13.0 x 7.55 x 5.95" |
- Reverse Leg Light Stand (7')
| Mounting Options || 1/4"-20 Male Thread |
| Number of Sections || 4 |
| Maximum Working Height || 84" / 213.3 cm |
| Collapsed Height || 21" / 53 cm |
| Air Cushioned || No |
| Detachable Base || No |
| Leveling Leg || No |
| Reverse Legs || Yes |
| Finish || Black |
| Material || Aluminum |
| Weight || 2.5 lb / 1.1 kg |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 22.3 x 3.2 x 3.2" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 58 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Bushnell equinoxz2 4.5 x 40mm....
EZ-DOCK SuperSpeed 3.0
Speedlite Transmitter Yongnuo YN-E3-RTII...
User manual for the MiniX NEO U9-H Streaming Player...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
where to plug in phone
Name: charlene vogrig
Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
I have a dell inspiration 3668 tower want to plug in my cell phone where do i plug it in on back of tower. Want to send pictures for sale items...
360 pan only
Name: Rick Goode
Bescor MP-101 Motorized Pan Tilt Head
I cannot get the bescor to auto reset from 0 to 45 - or 0-90
It just keeps rotating 360 degree (full circle).
I want to use it for a Stormtrooper head on a full size Storm Trooper mannequin.
I want his head to turn from left to right. Like a guard scanning for security.
Set up Problem
Name: Peter Connolly
Swann SWADS-ALARMS Home Doorway Alert Kit
I purchased one of your Home Doorway alert kit Model: SWADS - ALARMS, how do you change the ring tone, i have tried as per the minimal instructions i have received & it still defaults to the same tone
Why isn't this device working
Name: Nancy Phillips
Vivitar 50-in-1 Memory Card Reader Writer
Please help!! I have a HP Chromebook. I bought the VIVITAR Reader/ Writer and tried to use it. Nothing happened. I re-inserted the unit and a red came on, stayed on for about a minute-inserted it again and nothing happens-no red light, nothing. What am ! doing wrong? My e-ma...
Name: Jason Nantz
Audio-Technica Consumer ATH-SPORT7TW SonicSport True Wireless
Audio-Technica ATH-SPORT7TWGY SonicSport Wireless In-Ear Headphones, I have these and when I plug in the charging cord the red lights come on for a few seconds and then go out. I ha e yet to have been able to use them. ...