User Manual for Fiilex X316 1-Matrix 2-P360 Pro Plus 3-Light LED Gaffer's Interview Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Fiilex X316 1-Matrix 2-P360 Pro Plus
- Product category: LED Lights Fiilex
- Brand: Fiilex
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Fiilex LED Lights
User manual for the Fiilex X316 1-Matrix 2-P360 Pro Plus contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Fiilex product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Fiilex user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Fiilex product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The comprehensive, versatile X316 1-Matrix 2-P360 Pro Plus 3-Light LED Gaffer's Interview Kit from Fiilex is a solid core setup that allows you to power the lights via AC voltage or with an optional battery. The kit includes a variable color Matrix LED light with hue control. Also included are 2 variable-color P360 Pro Plus LED lights each with 4-way barndoors and a 7' compact light stand. All of the lights come with an AC power adapter, a 20' power cable, and a clamp mount. It all fits in the kit's hard kit case.
In the Box Bundle Items Matrix LED 1-Light Kit wfduzuzzuaeeeyruszyqecrywyvxwyudtrb 2 x P360 Pro Plus LED Light
- Matrix LED 1-Light Kit Built around the versatile, variable color LED fixture, the Matrix LED 1-Light Kit from Fiilex includes 1 Matrix Bi-Color LED light along with a power supply, 20' power cable, and a clamp mount.The Matrix LED panel features an adjustable color temperature range of 2800-5600K, along with green/magenta hue adjustment for complete control over the light's color output. Each panel draws just 320W of power while producing output similar to a 1500W tungsten source, and the lights deliver flicker-free output with a CRI of 93 throughout the 0-100% dimming range. Manual settings adjustment is possible on each panel or remote control can also be performed via a DMX512 connection and each light is set in its own yoke with a junior stud / baby receiver combo for stand mounting. UPC: 092145340882
- P360 Pro Plus LED Light Building on the strong foundation of the popular P360, the P360 Pro Plus LED Light from Fiilex has a variable color temperature of 2800-6500K and a high CRI (Color Rendering Index) rating of >95. The P360 Pro Plus employs a Dense Matrix LED array that could fit on a dime and renders a bright flicker-free output with a native beam angle of 65 degrees. Optional Fresnel lenses are available to tighten the beam angle.At only 1.85 lb with a 4.8" diameter, the P360 Pro Plus is an ideal location light that can be powered by the included 100-240 VAC power adapter or by optional 12-28 VDC batteries. Whatever way you power it, you'll appreciate the low power draw which translates to low running costs and long running times. Besides the AC/DC adapter, the P360 Pro Plus ships with a set of four-way barndoors to further control the beam spread.
- Tunable CCT (2800 - 6500K)
- Hue Control (±.25 Green)
- 400W tungsten output equivalent, only 90W draw
- Water resistant (IP24)
- Dimming (0 -100%)
- High CRI of >95 at any color temperature
- Does not emit UV light/radiation
- Broadband full spectrum LED source
- OLED display for easy setup
- Single Point Dense Matrix LED light source
- Lightweight, compact and easy for travel
- Cool to the touch
- Compatible with broadcast batteries
- Designed in USA, assembled in USA/Taiwan
- At 3000K, 65° (Standard)
186 fc/1999 lux @ 3.3' (1.0 m) with beam diameter of 3.4' (1.0 m)
21 fc/222 lux @ 9.8' (3.0 m) with a beam diameter of 10.1' (3.1 m)
7.0 fc/80 lux @ 16.4 (5.0 m) with a beam diameter of 16.9' (5.1m)
At 5600K, 65° (Standard)
258 fc/2773 lux @ 3.3' (1.0 m) with beam diameter of 3.4' (1.0 m)
29 fc/308 lux @ 9.8' (3.0 m) with a beam diameter of 10.1' (3.1 m)
10 fc/111 lux @ 16.4 (5.0 m) with a beam diameter of 16.9' (5.1 m)
- Reverse Leg Light Stand (7') This 7' Reverse Leg Light Stand from Fiilex uses a unique design that allows its legs to fold up against the riser enabling a closed length of 21" that neatly fits in the Fiilex Rolling Travel Case or similar cases. The 4-section stand is topped with a 5/8" stud with a 1/4"-20 male thread.
- Compact design
- Quick setup
- Fits in Custom Fiilex Rolling Travel Case
- 5/8" Stud with 1/4"-20 thread
- 4-Way Barndoors for P360 and P360EX LED Lights
2 x Reverse Leg Light Stand (7')
- 90W AC Adapter for P360, P200 and P180E LED Lights
Data Sheet- P360 Pro Plus PDF 43mb Table of Contents
- Hard Kit Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Case
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Fiilex X316 1-Matrix 2-P360 Pro Plus 3-Light LED Gaffer's Interview Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Matrix LED 1-Light Kit
| Color Temperature || 3000 to 5600K |
| Color Accuracy Standard || CRI 93 |
| Cooling System || None |
| Display || None |
| Fixture Mount || Combination 1-1/8" Stud and 5/8" Receiver |
| Accessory Mount || None |
| AC Input Power || 120 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| Power Source || AC Adapter, External Battery |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 24.3 x 16.3 x 13.3" |
- P360 Pro Plus LED Light
| Light Source || Dense Matrix LED array |
| Display || OLED |
| Color Range || 2800 to 6500K continuous tuning |
± 0.25 Green Hue Control
| CRI || 95 |
| Beam Angle || 65° (Native) |
Optional Fresnel lens
| Cooling || Advanced Vapor Cooling System |
| Operating Voltage || 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (In) / 24 VDC, 90 W max. (Out) |
Input Voltage: 12-30 VDC
Input Port: 5.5 x 2.5 mm DC jack
| Tungsten Equivalent || 400 W tungsten fixture |
| Power Consumption || 90 W max. |
| Dimming || 0-100% |
| DMX || 3 Channels : Intensity, CCT, Hue |
Connects with XLR5 or RJ45 via optional Unit link Adapter (FLXA076, FLXA077, FLXA078)
| Mount || Light stand mount (attached), 1/4"-20 female socket |
| IP Rating || IP24 |
| Operating Temperature || 32 - 104°F (0 - 40%deg;C) |
| Dimensions || 8.1 x 5.8 x 4.8" (20.5 x 14.7 x 12.2 mm) |
| Weight || 1.85 lb (0.84 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 13.0 x 7.55 x 5.95" |
- Reverse Leg Light Stand (7')
| Mounting Options || 1/4"-20 Male Thread |
| Number of Sections || 4 |
| Maximum Working Height || 84" / 213.3 cm |
| Collapsed Height || 21" / 53 cm |
| Air Cushioned || No |
| Detachable Base || No |
| Leveling Leg || No |
| Reverse Legs || Yes |
| Finish || Black |
| Material || Aluminum |
| Weight || 2.5 lb / 1.1 kg |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 22.3 x 3.2 x 3.2" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 22 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Dcorn 10" HDMI LCD Digital Microscope 1500X,Coin Microscope for Adults with 16MP Camera Sensor,Soldering Microscope with LED Lights Touch Control,TV/W...
Jvc r x310 user manual...
Skaarhoj RPC Pro V1 - Thanks in advanced for your time.
NR900 series NVR...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Not showing the depth
Name: Basil Walsh
Aqua-Vu HD10i Pro 10" High-Definition Underwater
Is there anyway if resetting the depth of the water the camera
Is at. Now it is only showing 0 feet. When my camera
Is at 15’.
Thanks for your time ...
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....
Name: Shawn Forester
ROBO 3D R1 Plus 3D Printer
Im trying to get this robo printing...
Changing alert sound
Name: A Silander
Swann SWADS-ALARMK Driveway Alert Kit
How do I change the alert sound. I've tried several times and it doesn't seem to want to change....