User Manual for FiiO EX1 Aerospace Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the FiiO EX1 Aerospace Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm
- Product category: Earphones FiiO
- Brand: FiiO
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for FiiO Earphones
User manual for the FiiO EX1 Aerospace Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any FiiO product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official FiiO user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a FiiO product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Styled sleekly in black, the EX1 from FiiO is a pair of in-ear monitors with 13mm drivers sitting at the heart of the unit fashioned of titanium—a material more closely aligned with the aerospace industry than the business of earphones. However, as titanium boasts both a high sound-conduction speed and a density stiffer than traditional steel, FiiO has opted for this construction in the goal of delivering an even frequency response, especially in the high-range.
These in-ear headphones also offer a greater presence in the bass frequencies, as well as minimal distortion values (below 1%). A metal encasement designed to minimize resonances at every point of contact helps ensure a lifelike transient response to boot, resulting in music sounding precise and detailed.
- Strong Housing
- The EX1 offers a housing of CNC milled anodized duralumin and stainless steel, positioned to deliver desired sound-tuning properties
- Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm Drivers
- Helping to ensure an even, powerful frequency response and a naturally energetic sound, these drivers can handle high levels without distortion all the while preserving a precise transient response
- Kevlar-Strengthened Multi-Strand OFC Cable
- The EX1's cable intertwines 42 strands of OFC copper with 250D Kevlar fiber, helping to bolster sonic fidelity, strain resistance, and longevity; furthermore, the outer wrapping is fashioned of medical-grade TPE, making it suitable for those with skin allergies
- Ergonomic Offset Nozzle Design
- Its on-ear driver housings pivot slightly from its in-ear nozzles, providing a listening experience comfortable in the short and long term
In the Box FiiO EX1 Aerospace Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors (Black) 4 x Sets of Ear Tips Protective Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Multiple Ear Tips
- The EX1 comes with four sets of ear-tips to ensure the best fit, both physically and sonically
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the FiiO EX1 Aerospace Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
FiiO EX1 Specs
| Design || In-Ear (Intra-Aural) |
| Driver Size || 0.5" / 13.0 mm |
| Driver Type || Dynamic |
| Diaphragm || Titanium-Coated |
| Frequency Response || 20 Hz to 30 kHz |
| Impedance || 16 Ohms |
| Audio Connector || 1/8" (3.5 mm) |
| Type || Oxygen-Free Copper |
| Cable Length || 3.9' / m |
| Material of Construction || Steel |
| Weight || 0.6 oz / 17 g |
| Package Weight || 0.3 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.2 x 3.3 x 1.4" |
Rating96% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 34 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
You have Manual for
Lumicon Easy Giant Guider Nr. 2111
Bower 6 -In-1 Multipod Selfie Tripod with Smartphone, GoPro Mount, and Rechargeable Wireless Remote, Black...
Nikon ML-L3 release...
Otterbox iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Defender Series Case...
RCA MODEL NUMBER P46924