User Manual for FiiO FH5 Quad-Driver Hybrid In-Ear Monitors Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the FiiO FH5 Quad-Driver Hybrid In-Ear Monitors
- Product category: Earphones FiiO
- Brand: FiiO
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for FiiO Earphones
User manual for the FiiO FH5 Quad-Driver Hybrid In-Ear Monitors contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any FiiO product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official FiiO user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a FiiO product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Styled in a titanium finish, the FH5 Quad-Driver Hybrid In-Ear Monitors from FiiO feature an acoustic design inspired by exotic supercars, S.TURBO technology, independent sound tubes, and three Knowles balanced-armature drivers for the high and mid frequencies and a 10mm dynamic driver for the bass. They are specifically designed to conform to the human ear and provide a snug, comfortable fit that allows you to focus on listening to music on your smartphone, MP3 player, and more.
- Exotic-Inspired Acoustics Design
- The FH5's TRISHELL structural design features a 5-axis CNC machined aluminum-magnesium alloy rear shell, body, and front covers fixed tightly together with multiple screws— greatly reducing excess resonance and distortion.
- S.TURBO Technology
- With its turbine-inspired design that makes clever use of the physics of sound waves, you get meaty, deep bass that is more than capable of letting you feel the music. S.TURBO also filters out unnecessary mid and high frequencies produced by the bass driver ensuring a more seamless transition between the lows and highs.
- Independent Sound Tubes
- These tubes have been designed to integrate with the 4-driver units, allowing for a smooth transition between the three main regions of sound frequencies and maximizing the drivers' combined potential.
- Knowles Balanced-Armature + Dynamic Drivers
- The FH5 employs a hybrid driver design that combines the best of balanced-armature and dynamic drivers for a balanced sound. Low frequencies are deftly handled by a 10mm polymer nanocomposite dynamic driver, providing bass extension. Mid frequencies are produced by the Knowles ED30262 balanced armature driver, while high and ultra-high frequencies are created by the Knowles 31082 driver.
- MMCX Connectors
- The FH5's connectors on the cable make it easy to connect to other devices—with its elbow plug it can easily be changed. The grippy MMCX connectors are colored blue and red for identification.
- Copper Wire
- The high-purity, monocrystalline, silver-plated copper wire that makes up the FH5's hybrid cable effective minimizes distortion and signal transmission loss for high-quality. These wires are braided together in an environmentally friendly, transparent TPU sheath.
In the Box FiiO FH5 Quad-Driver Hybrid In-Ear Monitors (Titanium) 6N Monocrystalline Silver-Plated Copper Cable with 3.5mm Right-Angled Plug 4 x Sets of Eartips (Balanced, Vocal, Memory Foam, Bass) Headphone Case Storage Bag Cleaning Brush Limited 1-Year Warranty User Manual PDF 12.6mbvtvfdawrutztwwwevurvvtredtts Table of Contents
- Machined-Aluminum Alloy Shell
- The shell of the FH5 is of aluminum alloy precisely machined with CNC technology, ensuring that it will continue to luster for years to come.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the FiiO FH5 Quad-Driver Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
FiiO FH5 Specs
| Design || In-Ear (Intra-Aural) |
| Driver Type || Dynamic |
| Number of Drivers || 4, per earpiece |
| Active Noise Cancellation || None |
| Noise Attenuation || None |
| Frequency Response || 15 Hz to 40 kHz |
| Sensitivity || 112 dB |
| Impedance || 19 Ohms (Passive) |
| Maximum Power Handling || 100 mW |
| Audio Connector || 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Right-Angled |
| Connector Plating || Gold |
| Connector to Earpiece || 2 x MMCX |
| Design || Y-Type |
| Detachable || Yes |
| Type || Braided |
| Cable Length || 3.94' / 120 cm (Unbalanced) |
| IP Rating || None |
| Material of Construction || Aluminum |
| Weight || 0.56 oz / 16 g without Cable |
| Package Weight || 1.225 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.2 x 6.15 x 3.1" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 59 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Z53 drone ...
star tech usb 2.0 1-to-2 standalone Flash Drive Duplicator USBDUP 12...
The Legend of Zelda/Skyward Sword. The Legend of Zelda/ Breath of the Wild. The Legend of Zelda/Link’s Awakening . The Legend of Zelda/Ocarina of Ti...
technical pro MS 1200BT...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Print in color
Name: DAVID YGLESIAS
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
My printer won’t print in color.
It preset to print in black....
Question about batteries
Name: Laura Medina
Sky-Watcher Skymax 127 AZ-GTi 127mm f
Hi, I find the batteries run out almost instantly. They are new batteries. I am not sure if there is something I don't know?
How to take plastic clip off the legs to clean
Name: CHARLES WALLACE
Leofoto LN-284CH Hiker Series Carbon Fiber
How do you take off the plastic clip to remove the tightening knob on Leofoto tripod legs...
Aura Frames 9.7" Smart Frame
I have the 9.7 inch frame which has been GREAT up until recently. It appears to be having power problems. The frame will dim and then brighten for seemingly no reason....
my besser digital microscope 3.5 display is not working
Name: victor pascual
BRESSER Microscope with 3.5" LCD Display
I found out out that there is burned ressito 105 = 1M OHMS in the board display screen near the oscillator so as of now cannot on but voltage 5v is coming in the circuit . and in case how much the the price of complete board and how long it will take . But technically provide ...