User Manual for FireFly Cinema FirePlay Live Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the FireFly Cinema FirePlay Live
- Product category: Video Editing FireFly Cinema
- Brand: FireFly Cinema
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for FireFly Cinema Video Editing
User manual for the FireFly Cinema FirePlay Live contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any FireFly Cinema product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official FireFly Cinema user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a FireFly Cinema product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description FireFly Cinema's FirePlay Live is an on-set raw playback and color grading tool for digital film and broadcast productions. Featuring a powerful and easy professional media player, professional color grading, and the ability to handle almost any camera format, FirePlay is a starting point tool for multifaceted projects.
Make fast and artistic primary and secondary color grading choices, see live previews, and export CDLs and LUTs for use in post. FirePlay Live is Mac-compatible.
- Comprehensive File Support
- FirePlay supports all kinds of raw formats in up to 4K resolutions, including Arri ARRIRAW, REDCODE, RED Epic, Apple ProRes, DPX, OpenEXR, Canon XF-AVC, Panasonic MXF, and many more. Avoid the time delay and fidelity loss of transcoding. You can even combine different formats in a single sequence.
- Quick On-Set Grades
- Make fast and artistic primary and secondary color grading choices, and create a look your director will love right on-set. Export your grades as a FireFly FFX file to ensure the look makes it all the way to the post suite, or export CDLs and LUTs.
- Integrated Workflow
- Use FirePlay to begin your workflow and bring your color decisions with you throughout the post and finishing process. FirePlay supports the ACES open color standard and the SMPTE ST 2084 transfer function for HDR projects, and is compatible with the FireFly Cinema Fire Suite of color management products.
Table of Contents
- Live Previews
- See your decisions on a professional monitoring setup. Send your color grading settings to an external LUT Box and watch a real-time preview on a calibrated monitor. Most popular LUT boxes are supported, including Teradek COLR (wireless/USB).
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the FireFly Cinema FirePlay Live in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
FireFly Cinema FIREPLAYLIVE Specs
| System Requirements || Mac with OS X version 10.10 or higher |
2.5 GHz processor
8 GB of RAM
Graphics card with 1 GB of RAM
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 22 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: