User Manual for Focal Press Book: Film Directing Fundamentals: See Your Film Before Shooting Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Focal Press Book: Film Directing Fundamentals:
- Product category: Film, Video & TV Production Focal Press
- Brand: Focal Press
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Focal Press Film, Video & TV Production
User manual for the Focal Press Book: Film Directing Fundamentals: contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Focal Press product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Focal Press user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Focal Press product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Film Directing Fundamentals gives the novice director a detailed look at how to turn a script into a movie. This book shows you how to create on-screen imagery from the printed word that will do your words justice. This is not a high-brow approach to film techniques but a grass roots look at basic concepts and terminology. Through both analysis and unique techniques, this book show you how to turn your ideas into a creative, solid film. Appropriate for screenwriters, aspiring directors and filmmakers, Film Directing Fundamentals helps filmmakers bring their story to life on screen.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Part One - Introduction
Part Two - Making Your Film
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Film Language and Grammar
- Chapter 2 Introduction to the Dramatic Elements Embedded in the Screenplay
- Chapter 3 Organizing Action in a Dramatic Scene
- Chapter 4 Staging
- Chapter 5 Camera
- Chapter 6 Camera in NOTORIOUS Patio Scene
Part Three - Organizing Action in an Action Scene
- Chapter 7 Detective Work on Scripts
- Chapter 8 Staging and Camera for the Piece of Apple Pie
- Chapter 9 Marking Shooting Script with Camera Setups
- Chapter 10 Work with Actors
- Chapter 11 Managerial Responsibilities of the Director
- Chapter 12 Post Production
Part Four - Organizing Action in a Narrative Scene
- Chapter 13 Staging and Camera for Over Easy Action Scene
Part Five - Learning the Craft Through Film Analysis
- Chapter 14 Staging and Camera for Wanda Narrative Scene
- Chapter 15 Alfred Hitchcock's Notorious
- Chapter 16 Peter Weir's The Truman Show
- Chapter 17 Federico Fellini's 8 1/2
- Chapter 18 Styles and Dramatic Structures
- Chapter 19 What's Next?
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Focal Press Book: Film Directing Fundamentals: See Your Film Before Shooting in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Focal Press 9780240809403 Specs
| Subject || Advanced Videography |
| Author || Nicholas Proferes |
| Edition || Third |
| Format || Paperback |
| Pages || 336 |
| Illustrations || Yes |
| ISBN Number || 9780240809403 |
| Publisher || Focal Press |
| Date Published || July 2008 |
| Package Weight || 1.8 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.5 x 7.5 x 1.0" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 09 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
You have Manual for
Lumicon Easy Giant Guider Nr. 2111
Bower 6 -In-1 Multipod Selfie Tripod with Smartphone, GoPro Mount, and Rechargeable Wireless Remote, Black...
Nikon ML-L3 release...
Otterbox iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Defender Series Case...
RCA MODEL NUMBER P46924