User Manual for Focusrite ISA-430 MKII - Producer Pack Signal Processor Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Focusrite ISA-430 MKII - Producer Pack
- Product category: Channel Strips Focusrite
- Brand: Focusrite
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Focusrite Channel Strips
User manual for the Focusrite ISA-430 MKII - Producer Pack contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Focusrite product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Focusrite user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Focusrite product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
The ISA 430 MKII is a single input analog channel strip that brings together all of Focusrite's classic processor designs in one comprehensive production tool. Apart from the microphone preamp, the unit is augmented with a compressor, limiter, EQ, de-esser and gate, alongside very comprehensive internal routing and connectivity. The ISA 430 MKII enables today's recording professional to enjoy the unique sonic contribution of these heritage designs within a single, extremely versatile processor.
- Focusrite // Recording Ajimal with Guy Massey and the ISA 430
- Classic Focusrite transformer-based Mic-pre with variable impedance and "Air" feature
- Multi format compressor that switch between Focusrite's transparent VCA circuit and a vintage optical circuit
- Unmatched flexibility with an incredible variety of insert points and variable signal path arrangements
- Ability to function as three separate modular processors - microphone preamp, EQ and dynamics
- Precision VU metering of input level, insert 1 or 2 return level, compressor gain reduction or sidechain listen level (switched)
- Classic Focusrite EQ design based around an expanded version of the original ISA 110
- Post microphone preamp output for the shortest possible signal path
- "Listen" feature for precise control over compression, gating, expansion and de-essing
UPC: 815301005063 In the Box Focusrite ISA-430 MKII - Producer Pack Signal Processor AC Power Cable Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- De-esser design based on optical technology for lower distortion and transparency
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Focusrite ISA-430 MKII - Producer Pack Signal Processor in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Focusrite ISA430-MKII Specs
| Number of Channels || Single |
| Inputs || 1 x XLR Microphone |
1 x XLR Line
1 x 1/4" TS Phone Instrument
1 x XLR Compressor Return
1 x XLR EQ Return
1 x 1/4" TS Phone Compressor Key
1 x 1/4" TS Phone Gate Key
| Outputs || 1 x XLR Main |
1 x XLR Post Pre
1 x XLR Compressor Send
1 x XLR EQ Send
1 x 1/4" TRS Phone Dynamic Link
| Frequency Response || Mic: -0.25dB down at 20Hz and -3dB down at 120kHz, minimum gain (0dB) |
Line: -0.25dB down at 20Hz and -3dB down at 140kHz, unity gain (0dB)
| Noise || Mic: SNR relative to maximum headroom (28dBu) = 125dB |
Line: SNR relative to maximum headroom (28dBu) = 119dB
| Gain Range || 0 to +60dB in 10dB steps |
| Maximum Output || +26dBu |
| Input Impedance || 600, 1400, 2400 and 6800 Ohms |
| Phantom Power || +48V |
| Threshold Range || -28dB to +12dB |
| Ratio || Class A VCA Mode: 1.5:1 to 10:1 |
Vintage Opto Mode: 1.5:1 to 5:1 in Compressor mode, 5:1 to 20:1 in Limiter mode
| Attack Time || Class A VCA Mode: 100uS to 100mS |
Vintage Opto Mode: Fixed
| Release Time || Class A VCA Mode: 100mS to 7S, variable or auto (program dependent) |
Vintage Opto Mode: Fixed
| Slope || Class A VCA Mode: Soft knee |
Vintage Opto Mode: Soft knee in Compressor mode, Hard knee in Limiter mode
| Sidechain || Yes |
| Filter Type || Parametric, shelving, low- and high-pass |
| Frequency Bands || Parametric |
- LMF: 40Hz to 400Hz
- LMF (x3 in): 120Hz to 1200Hz
- HMF: 600Hz to 6kHz
- HMF (x3 in): 1.8kHz to 18kHz
Filters (18dB/Octave, 3rd Order)
- LF: 20Hz, 56Hz, 160Hz, 460Hz
- LF (Hi Range in): 33Hz, 95Hz, 270Hz, 655Hz
- HF: 1.5kHz, 3.3kHz, 6.8kHz, 15kHz
- HF (Hi Range in): 2.2kHz, 4.7kHz, 10kHz, 18kHz
- LPF: 400Hz-22kHz
- HPF: 20Hz-1.6kHz
| Range (Boost/Cut) || +/-18dB |
| Light Indication || |
| Threshold Range || -6dBfs (+16dBu) |
| Ratio || 1.5:1, 2:1 or infinite:1, level dependent |
| Attack Time || Instant |
| Threshold Range || 22dBu |
| Frequency Range || 2.2kHz to 9.2kHz |
| Gate Threshold || -40dB to +10dB |
| Gate Rate || Attack: Switched fast or slow |
Release: 100mS to 5S
Hold: 20mS to 4S
| Dimensions (WxDxH) || 19" x 9 7/8" x 3 1/2" |
| Weight || 15.4 lbs |
| Specialties || Dynamics and EQ sections can be used as two independent processors |
| Package Weight || 22.45 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 25.0 x 17.5 x 9.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 93 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Yorkville y253 ...
Eero Pro model B010001 9.0V...
Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool, Evolution S54 Toolchest Plus Pocket Knife, Red , 85mm...