User Manual for Formatt Hitech 138mm Combination 85 ND 0.6 Glass Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 138mm Combination 85 ND
- Product category: Neutral Density (Solid) Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Neutral Density (Solid)
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 138mm Combination 85 ND contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description How to Use ND Filters: Tips, Tricks, and Special Effects Read More The Formatt Hitech 138mm Combination 85/ND 0.6 Filter, made with SCHOTT-Desag B270 crown optical glass, is a combination of an 85 color conversion and neutral density filter.The 85 series will produce natural colors when shooting with tungsten film outdoors. Using tungsten film in daylight will otherwise produce a bluish cast in the photograph.Neutral density filters have several uses and offer the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. They appear gray and reduce the amount of light reaching the film.
85 Series Conversion Chart
- An 85 decreases the color temperature from 5500-3400 Kelvin
- An 85A decreases the color temperature from 5500-3100 Kelvin
- An 85B decreases the color temperature from 5500-3200 Kelvin
- An 85C decreases the color temperature from 5500-3800 Kelvin
Neutral Density Filters Have Four Main Uses
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure
Neutral Density Factors
- ND.3 (exposure adjustment = 1 stop, reduces ISO 1/2)
- ND.6 (exposure adjustment = 2 stops, reduces ISO 1/4)
In the Box Formatt Hitech 138mm Combination 85/ND 0.6 Glass Filter (2-Stop) Limited 1-Year Warranty Introduction to ND Filters: The Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 How to Use ND Filters: Beyond the Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 fwxzdysquxscyyuu Table of Contents
- ND.9 (exposure adjustment = 3 stops, reduces ISO 1/8)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 138mm Combination 85 ND 0.6 Glass Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 138-85ND.6 Specs
| Filter Type || Solid ND Combination |
| Combination Type || 85 Color Conversion |
| Density || 0.6 (2-Stop) |
| Circular Size || 138 mm |
| Rotating || No |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || 138 mm |
| Filter Material || Glass |
| Coatings || Multi-Coating |
| Package Weight || 0.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 83 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Tzsami pocket juice 10,000 mha wireless phone charger...
Good afternoon I am urgently requesting the manual for the use of the mixer of the technical pro brand with reference DMX-BP3, I thank you for sending...
Zeizz Th2 Theodolite...
Brugermanual til denon pd-300f...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Pedal K-350 worked fine until recently, then sustain always on. Reversed polarity
Name: Elise Love
Kawai F-350 - Triple Pedal Assembly
Pedal K-350 worked fine until recently, then sustain always on. Reversed polarity by depressing sustain pedal then turning piano on but now if I depress pedal, there is no sustain....
Name: Alexandru Popovici
Huawei 10.1" Mediapad T5 16GB Tablet
Este echipata tableta Huawei Mediapad T5, Octa Core 2.36 GHz cu Bluetooth ?
Poate comunica cu o casca Bluetooth ?...
Name: Edward Ball
Shure A15TG Battery Operated 700 HZ
Even with a new Duracell 357 battery, unit will not operate....
Blue led on micro
BOYA BY-PVM1000 Professional Shotgun Microphone
What does the Blue led mean ...
Name: Carl Price
VisionTek Radeon 5450 Graphics Card
Does the radeon 5450 support internal audio or stereo on the PC.
Do I need to install a pc audio card for audio output on the pc.