User Manual for Formatt Hitech 138mm Graduated Tobacco 1 Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 138mm Graduated Tobacco 1
- Product category: Graduated Color Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Graduated Color
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 138mm Graduated Tobacco 1 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Formatt 138mm Graduated Tobacco 1 Filter is one of the most widely used category of filters. It enhances reality, adding a touch of subtlety or drama to the image.This filter produces a nice, warm brownish tone that is slightly orange.Often it is necessary or desirable to balance the light intensity in one part of a scene with another. This is especially true in situations where you don't have total light control, as in bright contrasty landscapes. Sometimes it is also desirable to add color to part of the photograph. For example, to add blue to only the sky. Formatt Color Graduated filters are half-color, half-clear, with a graduated transition for blending into the scene. They are available in an array of colors. Soft/hard indicates the degree of transition. Note: Formatt Graduated Tobacco Filters comes in strengths from 1-3 with 3 having the greatest effect
Some of the Most Popular Applications Include
- Adding color excitement to a drab sky
- Changing the specific color in a scene to create a desired special effect
- Enhancing the existing color or creating subtle color drama
- Creating more balanced exposure in uneven lighting conditions
Formatt Grads are Available in Four Types
- Soft Edge - Half clear, half colored with a smooth transition to full density. Generally used with medium to wide angle lenses
- Hard Edge - Half clear, half colored with a definite less subtle transition. For use with long focal length lenses
- Razor Edge - As hard edge but with a solid transition line for shooting corners of buildings, knife-edge horizons or when a very bold transition is required
In the Box Formatt Hitech 138mm Graduated Tobacco 1 Filter Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Blender - The grad line is right at one edge of the filter so the color change runs from top to bottom. Perfect for irregular objects and skylines
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 138mm Graduated Tobacco 1 Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 138-1-SETOB Specs
| Graduation Color || Tobacco |
| Shape || Circle |
| Circular Size || 138 mm |
| Graduation Type || Soft Edge |
| Rotating || Yes |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || 138 mm |
| Filter Material || Glass |
| Coatings || None |
| Package Weight || 0.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 68 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
User manual for Sony home theatre 1000 w series ...
Benro Gibal head GH2
Hypergear V380 Bluetooth Headphones...
zoom demand digital controler...