User Manual for Formatt Hitech 3 x 3" HD ND 2.4 Glass Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 3 x 3" HD
- Product category: Neutral Density (Solid) Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Neutral Density (Solid)
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 3 x 3" HD contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description How to Use ND Filters: Tips, Tricks, and Special Effects Read More The Formatt Hitech HD ND 2.4 Glass Filter, made with SCHOTT-Desag B270 Crown optical glass, has been specially formulated as a result of extensive research into applications for molecular A.C.T. dyes. The filters give more of a neutral gray without the specular effects from the particulate coatings of the current neutral density and neutral density graduated filters, which allows the user more precise control.HD technology has been targeted towards today's cinema and videographer who are using the latest ultra-sharp cameras and lenses.
- Formatt's HD Neutral Density solid and graduated filters are available in all the popular round screw-in sizes, all the standard square sizes
- All Formatt filters are finished with a unique edge frame offering maximum protection against chipping, surface scratches and enables easy handling and cleaning
- With the filter description on top of the frame it also makes identification of the filter much easier especially when filters are stored in cases on location
- Formatt HD Neutral Density filters have the same densities and light stops as the Kodak Wratten Standards
- Formatt's Neutral Density Filters are a response to the many DPs and cinematographers who find that it is important to shoot as wide open as possible to minimize depth of field, especially with HD
Neutral Density Filters Have Four Main Uses
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure
Neutral Density Factors
- ND.3 (exposure adjustment = 1 stop, reduces ISO 1/2)
- ND.6 (exposure adjustment = 2 stops, reduces ISO 1/4)
- ND.9 (exposure adjustment = 3 stops, reduces ISO 1/8)
In the Box Formatt Hitech 3 x 3" HD ND 2.4 Glass Filter (8-Stop) Limited 1-Year Warranty Introduction to ND Filters: The Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 bteaywbwxvdwat How to Use ND Filters: Beyond the Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 Table of Contents
- ND1.2 (exposure adjustment = 4 stops, reduces ISO 1/16)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 3 x 3" HD ND 2.4 Glass Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 3-ND2.4HD4 Specs
| Filter Type || Solid ND |
| Density || 2.4 (8 Stops) |
| Rotating || No |
| Rectangular Size || 3 x 3" / 76.2 x 76.2 mm |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || Unthreaded |
| Filter Thickness || 0.12" / 3 mm |
| Filter Material || Glass |
| Coatings || None |
| Package Weight || 0.25 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 36 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Hi I am after a technics su-v620m2 if you can help I would be so fearful, Mick....
Alesis Micro-verb 1 (The first model on the market)...
ONN alarm radio, model ONA19AAA04A...
led macro ring flash mc 100...
EMATIC WALL MOUNT W2301, NEED TO ADJUST THE TILT AND CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT....
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
My Dr Dre beats 3 don't have a light on them
Name: jezreel Grinnell
Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats3 In-Ear
I can't get them to turn on and connect to my Bluetooth and they are brand new they are the ones where they have a magnet on the ear buds so I have been charging them all day and night long so I need them to connect to my Bluetooth on my phone I would like a reply...
Milos M222 Series Pin with M6
Can someone recommend The PLT Collection? Thanks xox...
Disabling microphone on my Logitech B525 HD webcam
Name: nandita sirur
Logitech B525 HD Webcam
Since the outside noise can be heard by other participants during zoom meetings, I prefer to use a head set for my audio. How do i disable the mic settings from my Logitech B525 HD webcam? Please send me a response by email....
Just bought a qfx vp-109
QFX VP-109 DVD Player
I have new movies I just bought also and the DVD player says there nod1 ? ...
Name: Johnny Chavis is
Allen & Heath Chrome Conversion Kit
Hi on my church qu-24 I'm not getting any feed from qu-24 to my snake for mic operation ...