User Manual for Formatt Hitech 3 x 3" HD ND 2.4 Glass Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 3 x 3" HD
- Product category: Neutral Density (Solid) Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Neutral Density (Solid)
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 3 x 3" HD contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description How to Use ND Filters: Tips, Tricks, and Special Effects Read More The Formatt Hitech HD ND 2.4 Glass Filter, made with SCHOTT-Desag B270 Crown optical glass, has been specially formulated as a result of extensive research into applications for molecular A.C.T. dyes. The filters give more of a neutral gray without the specular effects from the particulate coatings of the current neutral density and neutral density graduated filters, which allows the user more precise control.HD technology has been targeted towards today's cinema and videographer who are using the latest ultra-sharp cameras and lenses.
- Formatt's HD Neutral Density solid and graduated filters are available in all the popular round screw-in sizes, all the standard square sizes
- All Formatt filters are finished with a unique edge frame offering maximum protection against chipping, surface scratches and enables easy handling and cleaning
- With the filter description on top of the frame it also makes identification of the filter much easier especially when filters are stored in cases on location
- Formatt HD Neutral Density filters have the same densities and light stops as the Kodak Wratten Standards
- Formatt's Neutral Density Filters are a response to the many DPs and cinematographers who find that it is important to shoot as wide open as possible to minimize depth of field, especially with HD
Neutral Density Filters Have Four Main Uses
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure
Neutral Density Factors
- ND.3 (exposure adjustment = 1 stop, reduces ISO 1/2)
- ND.6 (exposure adjustment = 2 stops, reduces ISO 1/4)
- ND.9 (exposure adjustment = 3 stops, reduces ISO 1/8)
In the Box Formatt Hitech 3 x 3" HD ND 2.4 Glass Filter (8-Stop) Limited 1-Year Warranty Introduction to ND Filters: The Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 bteaywbwxvdwat How to Use ND Filters: Beyond the Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 Table of Contents
- ND1.2 (exposure adjustment = 4 stops, reduces ISO 1/16)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 3 x 3" HD ND 2.4 Glass Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 3-ND2.4HD4 Specs
| Filter Type || Solid ND |
| Density || 2.4 (8 Stops) |
| Rotating || No |
| Rectangular Size || 3 x 3" / 76.2 x 76.2 mm |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || Unthreaded |
| Filter Thickness || 0.12" / 3 mm |
| Filter Material || Glass |
| Coatings || None |
| Package Weight || 0.25 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 36 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Tucano tasto folio case. For iPad 10.2 and iPad air 10.5
Brother LC3011 BK/C/M/Y...
Browning Spec Ops FHD Trail Camera BTC 8FHD...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
WiFi not connected
Name: Bonnie Donaldson
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
Have green cord plugged into phone wall jack. Other end in green receptacle on modem dsl 1&2 do not light up. ...
Name: Bonnie Donaldson
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
The modem has the green cord plugged in to the green receptical
, but the lights for dsl 1 & 2 are not on. The cord is plugged into the phone line on house wall...
Name: Jonquil Vincent
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Can you scan multiple documents at one time? I've tried twice, and it just pulls them all through together, only printing the top one....
loose eye piece
Name: tony white
Tasco 10x25 Essentials Compact Binocular
The Eye Piece of my 10 x25 model 168RB is loose and I can see how to tighten it ?...
Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 System
i can't download manual and you didn't include a paper copy you cheap so and so's... subwoofer not working...