User Manual for Formatt Hitech 37mm Combination 85 ND 0.3 Glass Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 37mm Combination 85 ND
- Product category: Neutral Density (Solid) Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Neutral Density (Solid)
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 37mm Combination 85 ND contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description How to Use ND Filters: Tips, Tricks, and Special Effects Read More The Formatt Hitech 37mm Combination 85/ND 0.3 Filter, made with SCHOTT-Desag B270 crown optical glass, is a combination of an 85 color conversion and neutral density filter.The 85 series will produce natural colors when shooting with tungsten film outdoors. Using tungsten film in daylight will otherwise produce a bluish cast in the photograph.Neutral density filters have several uses and offer the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. They appear gray and reduce the amount of light reaching the film.
85 Series Conversion Chart
- An 85 decreases the color temperature from 5500-3400 Kelvin
- An 85A decreases the color temperature from 5500-3100 Kelvin
- An 85B decreases the color temperature from 5500-3200 Kelvin
- An 85C decreases the color temperature from 5500-3800 Kelvin
Neutral Density Filters Have Four Main Uses
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure
Neutral Density Factors
- ND.3 (exposure adjustment = 1 stop, reduces ISO 1/2)
- ND.6 (exposure adjustment = 2 stops, reduces ISO 1/4)
In the Box Formatt Hitech 37mm Combination 85/ND 0.3 Glass Filter (1-Stop) Limited 1-Year Warranty Introduction to ND Filters: The Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 How to Use ND Filters: Beyond the Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 Table of Contents
- ND.9 (exposure adjustment = 3 stops, reduces ISO 1/8)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 37mm Combination 85 ND 0.3 Glass Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 37-85ND.3 Specs
| Filter Type || Solid ND Combination |
| Combination Type || 85 Color Conversion |
| Density || 1.2 (4-Stop) |
| Circular Size || 37 mm |
| Rotating || No |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || 37 mm |
| Filter Material || Glass |
| Coatings || Multi-Coating |
| Package Weight || 0.1 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 72 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Dcorn 10" HDMI LCD Digital Microscope 1500X,Coin Microscope for Adults with 16MP Camera Sensor,Soldering Microscope with LED Lights Touch Control,TV/W...
Jvc r x310 user manual...
Skaarhoj RPC Pro V1 - Thanks in advanced for your time.
NR900 series NVR...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Not showing the depth
Name: Basil Walsh
Aqua-Vu HD10i Pro 10" High-Definition Underwater
Is there anyway if resetting the depth of the water the camera
Is at. Now it is only showing 0 feet. When my camera
Is at 15’.
Thanks for your time ...
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....
Name: Shawn Forester
ROBO 3D R1 Plus 3D Printer
Im trying to get this robo printing...
Changing alert sound
Name: A Silander
Swann SWADS-ALARMK Driveway Alert Kit
How do I change the alert sound. I've tried several times and it doesn't seem to want to change....