User Manual for Formatt Hitech 4.5" Round Graduated Straw 1 Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 4.5" Round Graduated Straw
- Product category: Graduated Color Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Graduated Color
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 4.5" Round Graduated Straw contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The 4.5" Round Graduated Straw 1 Filter from Formatt is one of the most widely used category of filters. It enhances reality, adding a touch of subtlety or drama to the image.The Graduated Straw 1 filter produces a vibrant gold/yellow warming color. It differs from the Graduated Skyfire filter that is intended to be used for sunsets and landscapes where intense color is desired.Often it is necessary or desirable to balance the light intensity in one part of a scene with another. This is especially true in situations where you don't have total light control, as in bright contrasty landscapes. Sometimes it is also desirable to add color to part of the photograph. For example, to add blue to only the sky. Formatt Color Graduated filters are half-color, half-clear, with a graduated transition for blending into the scene. They are available in an array of colors. Soft/hard indicates the degree of transition. Horizontal/vertical indicates the direction of the transition.Formatt square and rectangular filters are made from sheets of CR39 Resin sandwiched between two sheets of high-quality Schott glass. The reputation of Schott glass precedes itself and is world renowned. The dyes used are carefully manufactured and controlled and when sealed between the glass, become color consistent filter to filter. For the photographer/videographer/cinematographer, this means you can change filters from day to day or shot to shot knowing that your color consistency will be maintained.
Some of the Most Popular Applications Include
- Adding color excitement to a drab sky
- Changing the specific color in a scene to create a desired special effect
- Enhancing the existing color or creating subtle color drama
- Creating more balanced exposure in uneven lighting conditions
Absorbing Cell Technology
- The secret to Formatt's consistency in filter design lies in its unique "Absorbing Cell Technology" (A.C.T.); This unique process allows color correct dyes to be applied to optically pure, wafer thin absorbing cells and offers a controllability that ensures the smoothest grad lines and consistent color across the whole filter surface
- This process is revolutionary compared with conventional filter dyeing techniques by eliminating the need to directly coat the glass surface itself; The repeatable performance gained through A.C.T. ensures that at any time you have to swap like filters for like filters mid shoot you can do so with confidence with no discernible differences in color or density
In the Box Formatt Hitech 4.5" Round Graduated Straw 1 Filter Warranted Against Manufacturer's Defects Table of Contents
- Each filter is guaranteed flatness to a maximum 2-wave value and comes with an individual reading from a laser interferometer; every filter is carefully verified with a densitometer and spectrophotometer to ensure consistent and accurate transmission, before leaving the factory - the result is an absolute purity of image that eliminates any unwanted colorcast caused by conventional greenish soda-lime glass
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 4.5" Round Graduated Straw 1 Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 4.5-1-SESTR Specs
| Graduation Color || Straw |
| Shape || Circle |
| Circular Size || 4.5" |
| Graduation Type || Soft Edge |
| Rotating || No |
| Grade || 1 |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || Unthreaded |
| Filter Material || Resin Between Glass |
| Coatings || None |
| Color Temperature Effect || None |
| Package Weight || 0.35 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 88 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
iLuv Smart WiFi Plug - 4 Pack...
HP 250 G7...
Need manual for Gamekeeper 20 mega pixel scounting camera by Covert,
sn #W119050008728, Mossy Oak...
Meike MK-DR750 ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Printed pages have blank or unclear lines
Name: Ted Nell
HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Inkjet
When I try to print. the pages come out with blank or unclear lines. How do I fix this?...
Behringer STUDIO 50USB - 150W 5"
Do these have a fuse?...
Only one side of shredder is working
Name: Bill CURRAN
Fellowes Powershred 60Cs Cross-Cut Shredder
Only the left or less side of shredder is working....
Ink cartridge access door will not open to allow cartridge replacement
Name: Alice Wasosky
HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Inkjet
I have tried turning off the printer, unplugging it and turning it back on, but the access door still will not lift to allow access. A message appears stating: "Cover must be closed to continue . . . ."...
Name: Michael Sutton
BSA Optics 3-9x40 Centerfire Riflescope
I bought a 3-9x40EG scope and it does not give instruction for the adjusment (range?) that sits on top of the scope near the eye. settings are G (green) 1, 2, 3, then B (blue) 1, 2, 3 and R (red) 1, 2, 3. What is this for and where is 'zero' and how to use.