User Manual for Formatt Hitech 4 x 4" CC 60G Green Color Compensating Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 4 x 4" CC
- Product category: Color Compensating Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Color Compensating
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 4 x 4" CC contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Formatt 4 x 4" CC 60G Green Color Compensating Filter or CC's act as sponges, absorbing excessive amounts of particular colors. Some photographic situations require specific color corrections. For example, when shooting daylight film under fluorescent lighting, some magenta correction is needed in order to remove the greenish tint that would otherwise appear. Formatt CC filters offer color control of primary (red, green, blue) and secondary (yellow, magenta, and cyan) levels. Densities range from 0.025 to 0.50; by combining different densities, it gives the flexibility to knock out specific colors as well as offering extremely fine adjustments in color temperature. Note: The amount of color correction required is most accurately measured via a color temperature meter
- Color Correction filters are specifically designed to affect the color sensitivity of film emulsions
- A typical designation for one of these filters is CC30M; the "CC" stands for Color Compensating; the "30" stands for a density of 0.30 and the "M" is for magenta
- Formatt manufactures three types of Color Correction Filters - Color Temperature Conversion, Light Balancing and Color Compensating
- Optically consistent from filter to filter
- Formatt filters use the finest materials together with state of the art production techniques; this has resulted in a standard of optical perfection unmatched anywhere else
- All Formatt filters are manufactured using Water White Schott optical glass that is precision polished and ground to ensure absolute optical flatness and optimum performance
Absorbing Cell Technology
- The secret to Formatt's consistency in filter design lies in its unique "Absorbing Cell Technology" (A.C.T.); this unique process allows color correct dyes to be applied to optically pure, wafer thin absorbing cells and offers a controllability that ensures the smoothest grad lines and consistent color across the whole filter surface.
- This process is revolutionary compared with conventional filter dying techniques by eliminating the need to directly coat the glass surface itself; the repeatable performance gained through A.C.T. ensures that at any time you have to swap like filters for like filters mid shoot you can do so with confidence with no discernable differences in color or density.
- Each filter is guaranteed flatness to a maximum 2-wave value and comes with an individual reading from a laser interferometer; every filter is carefully verified with a densitometer and spectrophotometer to ensure consistent and accurate transmission, before leaving the factory - the result is an absolute purity of image that eliminates any unwanted colorcast caused by conventional greenish soda-lime glass.
Color Compensation Filter Factors
- CC05B: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC10B: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.3
- CC20B: in Daylight = 1.6: in Tungsten = 1.7
- CC40B: in Daylight = 2.1: in Tungsten = 2.4
- CC05Y: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10Y: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC20Y: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC40Y: in Daylight = 1.4: in Tungsten = 1.3
- CC05C: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10C: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20C: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.4
- CC40C: in Daylight = 1.4: in Tungsten = 1.5
- CC05R: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10R: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20R: in Daylight = 1.5: in Tungsten = 1.4
- CC40R: in Daylight = 2.1: in Tungsten = 1.9
- CC05G: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10G: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20G: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.3
- CC40G: in Daylight = 1.5: in Tungsten = 1.5
- CC05M: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10M: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20M: in Daylight = 1.5: in Tungsten = 1.3
In the Box Formatt Hitech 4 x 4" CC 60G Green Color Compensating Filter One-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- CC40M: in Daylight = 1.9: in Tungsten = 1.5
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 4 x 4" CC 60G Green Color Compensating Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 4-CC60GRE4 Specs
| Type || Color Compensating |
| Size || 4 x 4" (100 x 100mm, 4mm thick) |
| Grade || CC 60G Green |
| Filter Factor || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Multi-Coated || Not Applicable |
| Rotating || Not Applicable |
| Effect || Helps with color balance when shooting with any lighting source |
| Application || Architectural, portrait, product photography |
| Color Temperature || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Construction || Schott-Desag B270 Crown Optical Glass |
| Front Filter Thread Size || Not Applicable |
| Front Lens Cap Size || Not Applicable |
| Package Weight || 0.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 06 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Gamer Xtreme Desktop Computer CyberPowerPC...
HP DeskJet 3755...
I am looking for a user's manual for a Sawyer Pana Vue 4R slide viewer....
Rodelink Filmmaker kit...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Turn off tv voice
Name: Shelley L Space
Samsung Q60 65" Class HDR 4K
How do I turn off the tv voice?... very annoying and speech is super fast, can't understand and not necessary....
with which keyschange language?
Name: Michalis kotzamanis
Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard
my samsunge smart tv has a Greek launguge, but i can switch to Greek.
whitch keys switch the launguge?
thanks you in advance....
califone cas 1500 cassette player/recorder /with built in microphone
Name: Elizabeth Thomas
Califone CAS1500 Cassette Player Recorder
not recording my notes...
Portal and Starlink
Name: Maureen Simon
We just installed starlink ... now our portal connection is unreliable. Picture and video go in and out. VERY annoying. Cannot seem to do 4-way chatting....
I ju.st geting information
Name: Rubén Bonano
Saramonic SmartRig UC Single-Channel Interface for
I am geting infomation of your product.