User Manual for Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" 7CC 70C Cyan Color Compensating Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" 7CC
- Product category: Color Compensating Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Color Compensating
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" 7CC contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Formatt 6.6 x 6.6" 7CC 70C Cyan Color Compensating Filter or CC's act as sponges, absorbing excessive amounts of particular colors. Some photographic situations require specific color corrections. For example, when shooting daylight film under fluorescent lighting, some magenta correction is needed in order to remove the greenish tint that would otherwise appear. Formatt CC filters offer color control of primary (red, green, blue) and secondary (yellow, magenta, and cyan) levels. Densities range from 0.025 to 0.50; by combining different densities, it gives the flexibility to knock out specific colors as well as offering extremely fine adjustments in color temperature. Note: The amount of color correction required is most accurately measured via a color temperature meter
- Color Correction filters are specifically designed to affect the color sensitivity of film emulsions
- A typical designation for one of these filters is CC30M; the "CC" stands for Color Compensating; the "30" stands for a density of 0.30 and the "M" is for magenta
- Formatt manufactures three types of Color Correction Filters - Color Temperature Conversion, Light Balancing and Color Compensating
- Optically consistent from filter to filter
- Formatt filters use the finest materials together with state of the art production techniques; this has resulted in a standard of optical perfection unmatched anywhere else
- All Formatt filters are manufactured using Water White Schott optical glass that is precision polished and ground to ensure absolute optical flatness and optimum performance
Absorbing Cell Technology
- The secret to Formatt's consistency in filter design lies in its unique "Absorbing Cell Technology" (A.C.T.); this unique process allows color correct dyes to be applied to optically pure, wafer thin absorbing cells and offers a controllability that ensures the smoothest grad lines and consistent color across the whole filter surface.
- This process is revolutionary compared with conventional filter dying techniques by eliminating the need to directly coat the glass surface itself; the repeatable performance gained through A.C.T. ensures that at any time you have to swap like filters for like filters mid shoot you can do so with confidence with no discernable differences in color or density.
- Each filter is guaranteed flatness to a maximum 2-wave value and comes with an individual reading from a laser interferometer; every filter is carefully verified with a densitometer and spectrophotometer to ensure consistent and accurate transmission, before leaving the factory - the result is an absolute purity of image that eliminates any unwanted colorcast caused by conventional greenish soda-lime glass.
Color Compensation Filter Factors
- CC05B: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC10B: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.3
- CC20B: in Daylight = 1.6: in Tungsten = 1.7
- CC40B: in Daylight = 2.1: in Tungsten = 2.4
- CC05Y: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10Y: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC20Y: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC40Y: in Daylight = 1.4: in Tungsten = 1.3
- CC05C: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10C: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20C: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.4
- CC40C: in Daylight = 1.4: in Tungsten = 1.5
- CC05R: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10R: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20R: in Daylight = 1.5: in Tungsten = 1.4
- CC40R: in Daylight = 2.1: in Tungsten = 1.9
- CC05G: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10G: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20G: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.3
- CC40G: in Daylight = 1.5: in Tungsten = 1.5
- CC05M: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10M: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20M: in Daylight = 1.5: in Tungsten = 1.3
In the Box Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" 7CC 70C Cyan Color Compensating Filter One-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- CC40M: in Daylight = 1.9: in Tungsten = 1.5
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" 7CC 70C Cyan Color Compensating Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 6X6CC70CYA4 Specs
| Type || Color Compensating |
| Size || 6.6 x 6.6" (165 x 165mm, 3mm thick) |
| Grade || 7CC 70C Cyan |
| Filter Factor || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Multi-Coated || Not Applicable |
| Rotating || Not Applicable |
| Effect || Helps with color balance when shooting with any lighting source |
| Application || Architectural, portrait, product photography |
| Color Temperature || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Construction || Schott-Desag B270 Crown Optical Glass |
| Front Filter Thread Size || Not Applicable |
| Front Lens Cap Size || Not Applicable |
| Package Weight || 0.6 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 81 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
J R Beck fretless Bass Guitar user manual
Latest rendering of the Leatherman Wave...
yamaha remote control rav561...
ZTE BLADE BATTERY BUILDIN
PROBLEM I FORGOT MY PHONE PASSWORD I CANNOT OPEN I ALREADY KEYIN SO MANY NUMBER PASSWORD ,MY PASSWORD 4 DIGIT CAN U NFORM M...
wifi panorama camera...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Swarovski CTH compact tripod
Name: Peter luke
Swarovski CTH Compact Tripod Head
I’m looking for the initial assembly instructions for the Swarovski CTH compact tripod head ...
t shirt tranfers
Name: Lucy M Yule
Kodak T-Shirt Transfers
what a disaster! instructions are unclear. I am a teacher and not a hope of following these instructions. I followed them to the letter. when it failed (ie my image was face down on my t shirt with only the backing visible.-I had to hand peel it off and try again ) I then re read...
Hughs & Kettner ERA 2 Black - Manual
Name: John Ramsunder
Hughes & Kettner ERA 2 Acoustic
I am about to purchase the above acosutic amplifier and I would like the manual so that i` can acquaint my self in advance before I receive the amplifier....
how do i get the memory card out
Name: Steve Stephan
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
how do i get the memory card out...
View TV Rotating antenna
Name: Thomas Sargent
ViewTV 360° Rotating Outdoor Amplified Digital
I need a new control box power supply...