User Manual for Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" Color Graduated Cyan 3 Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" Color
- Product category: Graduated Color Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Graduated Color
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" Color contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Color Graduated Cyan Filter from Formatt is one of the most widely used category of filters. It enhances reality, adding a touch of subtlety or drama to the image.The Graduated Cyan 3 filter is the strongest grade available for this filter and provides maximum coolness for a shot that is too warm in and of itself. Sometimes it is also desirable to add color to part of the photograph. For example, to add blue to only the sky. Formatt Color Graduated filters are half-color, half-clear, with a graduated transition for blending into the scene. They are available in an array of colors. Soft/hard indicates the degree of transition.Formatt square and rectangular filters are made from sheets of CR39 Resin sandwiched between two sheets of high-quality Schott glass. The reputation of Schott glass precedes itself and is world renowned. The dyes used are carefully manufactured and controlled and when sealed between the glass, become color consistent filter to filter. For the photographer/videographer/cinematographer, this means you can change filters from day to day or shot to shot knowing that your color consistency will be maintained.
Some of the Most Popular Applications Include
- Adding color excitement to a drab sky
- Changing the specific color in a scene to create a desired special effect
- Enhancing the existing color or creating subtle color drama
- Creating more balanced exposure in uneven lighting conditions
Absorbing Cell Technology
- The secret to Formatt's consistency in filter design lies in its unique "Absorbing Cell Technology" (A.C.T.). This unique process allows color correct dyes to be applied to optically pure, wafer thin absorbing cells and offers a controllability that ensures the smoothest grad lines and consistent color across the whole filter surface
- This process is revolutionary compared with conventional filter dyeing techniques by eliminating the need to directly coat the glass surface itself. The repeatable performance gained through A.C.T. ensures that at any time you have to swap like filters for like filters mid shoot you can do so with confidence with no discernible differences in color or density
In the Box Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" Color Graduated Cyan 3 Filter Warranted Against Manufacturer's Defects Table of Contents
- Each filter is guaranteed flatness to a maximum 2-wave value and comes with an individual reading from a laser interferometer; every filter is carefully verified with a densitometer and spectrophotometer to ensure consistent and accurate transmission, before leaving the factory - the result is an absolute purity of image that eliminates any unwanted colorcast caused by conventional greenish soda-lime glass
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" Color Graduated Cyan 3 Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 6X63SECYA4 Specs
| Graduation Color || Cyan |
| Shape || Rectangle |
| Rectangular Size || 6.6 x 6.6" / 168.0 x 168.0 mm |
| Graduation Type || Soft Edge |
| Rotating || No |
| Grade || 3 |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || Unthreaded |
| Filter Thickness || 0.2" / 4 mm |
| Filter Material || Resin Between Glass |
| Coatings || None |
| Color Temperature Effect || None |
| Package Weight || 0.6 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 64 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Sending your message through the feedback form which can be found on the sites in the Communication secti...
Looking for Model #SLC8200BSTV3...
Operational manual or how to use it. SOUNDTRACK professional Mixer MIX2224BU. We lost our sound operator, therefore we need to learn on how to use it,...
Microsoft wireless keyboard 850...
AMD Quad Gaming Computer, Athlon X4 950 4x3.8GHz,
16GB DDR4, AMD Radeon...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
WON'T PRINT COLOR
Name: betty mcdonald
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet
New color cartridge. Will only print black and it is faded and you can't read the numbers. Also, it shows the color to be almost empty and it was just inserted a short time ago....
Brother TN730 Standard Yield Black Toner
I can not get ny TN730 to connect to my WIFI...
roland vt-12 vocal trainer
Name: BRUCE CASH
Roland VT-12 - Vocal Trainer
please send me a copy of roland vt-12 vocal trainer manual. I have a vocal trainer I purchased from amazon and misplaced the manual and don't know how to operate it. send pdf file so I can start practicing on it. ...
Self Adhesive White Foam Board SAFW3240.3C
Name: William Discher
Nielsen & Bainbridge Foam Core Board
when is repositionable board set?
when can I trim the art/ board without puling up the paper from the adhesive?...
Name: Monica Gauthier
Skullcandy Push Truly Wireless Earbuds
Since I purchased my Skullcandy push earbuds I have truly never been satisfied. I frequently approach the supposedly charged connected to an outlet earbuds to be informed that they are battery low. How is that possible when I set them in the box and noted that they were red and c...