User Manual for Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" Color Graduated Plum 2 Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" Color
- Product category: Graduated Color Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Graduated Color
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" Color contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The 6.6 x 6.6" Color Graduated Plum 2 Filter from Formatt is one of the most widely used category of filters. It enhances reality, adding a touch of subtlety or drama to the image.A Graduated Plum 2 filter delivers even more intense deep purple/red. It differs from a Graduated Magenta that produces a milder purplish/red tint.Often it is necessary or desirable to balance the light intensity in one part of a scene with another. This is especially true in situations where you don't have total light control, as in bright contrasty landscapes. Sometimes it is also desirable to add color to part of the photograph. For example, to add blue to only the sky. Formatt Color Graduated filters are half-color, half-clear, with a graduated transition for blending into the scene. They are available in an array of colors. Soft/hard indicates the degree of transition. Horizontal/vertical indicates the direction of the transition.Formatt square and rectangular filters are made from sheets of CR39 Resin sandwiched between two sheets of high-quality Schott glass. The reputation of Schott glass precedes itself and is world renowned. The dyes used are carefully manufactured and controlled and when sealed between the glass, become color consistent filter to filter. For the photographer/videographer/cinematographer, this means you can change filters from day to day or shot to shot knowing that your color consistency will be maintained.
Some of the Most Popular Applications Include
- Adding color excitement to a drab sky
- Changing the specific color in a scene to create a desired special effect
- Enhancing the existing color or creating subtle color drama
- Creating more balanced exposure in uneven lighting conditions
Absorbing Cell Technology
- The secret to Formatt's consistency in filter design lies in its unique "Absorbing Cell Technology" (A.C.T.); This unique process allows color correct dyes to be applied to optically pure, wafer thin absorbing cells and offers a controllability that ensures the smoothest grad lines and consistent color across the whole filter surface
- This process is revolutionary compared with conventional filter dying techniques by eliminating the need to directly coat the glass surface itself; The repeatable performance gained through A.C.T. ensures that at any time you have to swap like filters for like filters mid shoot you can do so with confidence with no discernible differences in color or density
In the Box Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" Color Graduated Plum 2 Filter Warranted Against Manufacturer's Defects Table of Contents
- Each filter is guaranteed flatness to a maximum 2-wave value and comes with an individual reading from a laser interferometer; every filter is carefully verified with a densitometer and spectrophotometer to ensure consistent and accurate transmission, before leaving the factory - the result is an absolute purity of image that eliminates any unwanted colorcast caused by conventional greenish soda-lime glass
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" Color Graduated Plum 2 Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 6X62HEPLU4 Specs
| Graduation Color || Plum |
| Shape || Rectangle |
| Rectangular Size || 6.6 x 6.6" / 168.0 x 168.0 mm |
| Graduation Type || Hard Edge |
| Rotating || No |
| Grade || 2 |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || Unthreaded |
| Filter Thickness || 0.2" / 4 mm |
| Filter Material || Resin Between Glass |
| Coatings || None |
| Color Temperature Effect || None |
| Package Weight || 0.6 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 57 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Marantz SR 4100 DC...
I'm looking for xp11r...
EOTech L-3 user manual ...
Meade quartz on forks- 10" schmidt-cassegrainian- mounts on an adjustable wedge equatorial mount. Pre 200's model, like maybe 1980's ? Please find-...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Rocky Jackson
BOSS WL-50 Wireless System for Pedalboards
Did you ever get it working?...
SSD 1 Terabyte Back Up Drive
SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable USB 3.1
I installed the software and the drive does not appear for me to hi it for a back up. Please advise....
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
Where can I get a comprehensive explanation of the Roku Ultra 4k Audio settings? I keep getting conflicting advice about using "passthrough" when connecting to my Sony Receiver. I have Googled all over the place with no luck and you User Manual is a total disaster. Please advise....
T265 will not charge
Name: Darrell Steele
Motorola T265 Two-Way Radio
When I plug in the units to charge nodisplau or lights come on. I have also left it charging but nothing is happening. Pls help...
View TV AT-163 and External Drives
Name: Andy A
ViewTV AT-163 ATSC Digital TV Converter
I purchased the View-TV AT-163 and waiting for delivery. I have a 1TB western Digital
Passport external drive. The Drive is password protected and the data is encrypted.
Will this drive work with the AT-163? If I enter the password once, will the unit remember the passw...