User Manual for Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" Combination 85B ND 0.3 Glass Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" Combination
- Product category: Neutral Density (Solid) Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Neutral Density (Solid)
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" Combination contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description How to Use ND Filters: Tips, Tricks, and Special Effects Read More Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" Combination 85B/ND 0.3 Filter - The 85 Series will produce natural colors when shooting with tungsten film outdoors. Using tungsten film in daylight will produce a bluish cast in the photograph.Neutral Density filters have several uses and offer the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. ND filters appear gray and reduce the amount of light reaching the film. They have no effect on color balance.Determining which neutral density filter yields ideal results for any given lighting situation takes knowledge, experience and a collection of such filters. Speaking generally, the 2-stop value (ND 0.6) effectively compensates average situations.Formatt, a company with three generations of professional filter-making experience produces every filter to the highest technical standards. The finest materials, together with state of-the-art production technology have resulted in a standard of optical excellence unmatched anywhere else.
- Optically consistant from filter to filter
- Formatt filters use the finest materials together with state of the art production techniques; This has resulted in a standard of optical perfection unmatched anywhere else
- All Formatt filters are manufactured using Water White Schott optical glass that is precision polished and ground to ensure absolute optical flatness and optimum performance
Absorbing Cell Technology
- The secret to Formatt's consistency in filter design lies in its unique "Absorbing Cell Technology" (A.C.T.); This unique process allows color correct dyes to be applied to optically pure, wafer thin absorbing cells and offers a controllability that ensures the smoothest grad lines and consistent color across the whole filter surface.
- This process is revolutionary compared with conventional filter dying techniques by eliminating the need to directly coat the glass surface itself; The repeatable performance gained through A.C.T. ensures that at any time you have to swap like filters for like filters mid shoot you can do so with confidence with no discernable differences in color or density.
- Each filter is guaranteed flatness to a maximum 2-wave value and comes with an individual reading from a laser interferometer; Every filter is carefully verified with a densitometer and spectrophotometer to ensure consistent and accurate transmission, before leaving the factory - the result is an absolute purity of image that eliminates any unwanted colorcast caused by conventional greenish soda-lime glass.
85 Series Conversion Chart
- An 85 decreases the color temperature from 5500-3400K
- An 85A decreases the color temperature from 5500-3100K
- An 85B decreases the color temperature from 5500-3200K
- An 85C decreases the color temperature from 5500-3800K
Neutral Density Factors
- ND.3 (exposure adjustment = 1 stop, reduces ISO 1/2)
- ND.6 (exposure adjustment = 2 stops, reduces ISO 1/4)
- ND.9 (exposure adjustment = 3 stops, reduces ISO 1/8)
In the Box Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" Combination 85B/ND 0.3 Glass Filter (1-Stop) Limited 1-Year Warranty Introduction to ND Filters: The Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 How to Use ND Filters: Beyond the Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 Table of Contents
- ND 1.2 (exposure adjustment = 4 stops, reduces ISO 1/16)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 6.6 x 6.6" Combination 85B ND 0.3 Glass Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 6X685BND34 Specs
| Filter Type || Solid ND Combination |
| Combination Type || 85B Color Conversion |
| Density || 0.3 (1 Stop) |
| Rotating || No |
| Rectangular Size || 6.6 x 6.6" / 167.6 x 167.6 mm |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || Unthreaded |
| Filter Thickness || 0.12" / 3 mm |
| Filter Material || Glass |
| Coatings || None |
| Package Weight || 0.6 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 83 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Aqua vu stealth 4.3...
200 W Studio Essentials External flash kit...
IBUYPOWER LAPTOP BATTALION 101 17" C2D T9600...
Kodak pixpro Az401...
Looking for a manual on a Canon Image Class D570 Monochrome Laser Printer with an open paper tray in the front. ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Ink cartridge access door will not open to allow cartridge replacement
Name: Alice Wasosky
HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Inkjet
I have tried turning off the printer, unplugging it and turning it back on, but the access door still will not lift to allow access. A message appears stating: "Cover must be closed to continue . . . ."...
Name: Michael Sutton
BSA Optics 3-9x40 Centerfire Riflescope
I bought a 3-9x40EG scope and it does not give instruction for the adjusment (range?) that sits on top of the scope near the eye. settings are G (green) 1, 2, 3, then B (blue) 1, 2, 3 and R (red) 1, 2, 3. What is this for and where is 'zero' and how to use.
miggo Pictar Plus Mark II Camera
QUE DIMENSIONES DE ANCHO Y ESTRECHO DEL TELEFONO ACEPTA EL GRIP...
Name: Ulrich Tanner
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10 Digital Camera
How can I turn off the self-timer
Name: Eileen Abrahamson
Garmin DriveSmart 65 and Traffic GPS
Where can I download the Manual for the Garmin Drive Smart 65 & traffic. I can not find the Manual to download. Do you have a hot spot that I can click to download?...