User Manual for Formatt Hitech 62mm Supermist Black 1 Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 62mm Supermist Black 1
- Product category: Soft Focus & Diffusion Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Soft Focus & Diffusion
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 62mm Supermist Black 1 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Formatt 62mm Supermist Black 1 Filter is a great portrait filter since it diffuses minute details of a photo and reduces the overall contrast. This filter creates milder diffusion than a standard Supermist with one of the benefits being that it does not open up shadow areas as much. Anyone who shoots portraits should have a diffusion filter in their bag and the Supermist Black gives you the freedom to create the most flattering images. Formatt, a company with three generations of professional filter-making experience produces every filter to the highest technical standards. The finest materials, together with state of-the-art production technology have resulted in a standard of optical excellence unmatched anywhere else. Note: Supermist Black Filters are available in strengths of 1/8 to 5, with 5 having the greatest effect
- Each filter is manufactured from Schott-Desag B270 Crown Optical Glass
- Absolute consistency in color and density to Kodak Wratten standards
- Precision grinding and polishing result in unbeatable optical flatness allowing use on even ultra-long focal length lenses
- Filter edges are protected with a unique frame for maximum protection and easy handling
- Supermist Black - softens fine detail and reduces contrast but is more subtle than a standard Supermist with less lightening of shadow areas
- Supermist Clear - the ultimate softening tool for creating a mood outdoors or indoors, in broad scenics or portraits; the Supermist is excellent for toning down excessive sharpness and reducing contrast by moderately lightening shadow areas without detracting from the overall image
- Warm Supermist Black - Combines the effects of a Supermist Black with a warmer tone
In the Box Formatt Hitech 62mm Supermist Black 1 Filter Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Warm Supermist Clear - Warm Supermist combines the classic Supermist with a unique skin tone enhancer adding a natural warmth; this is useful in outdoor open shade situations where there is excessive blue in the image and total control over lighting may not be possible
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 62mm Supermist Black 1 Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 62-1-BLKSU Specs
| Type || Supermist Black |
| Size || 62mm |
| Grade || 1 |
| Filter Factor || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Multi-Coated || Not Applicable |
| Rotating || Not Applicable |
| Effect || Softens fine detail and reduces contrast but is more subtle than a standard Supermist with less lightening of shadow areas |
| Application || Portraiture, nature |
| Color Temperature || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Construction || Schott-Desag B270 Crown Optical Glass |
| Front Filter Thread Size || 62mm |
| Front Lens Cap Size || 62mm |
| Package Weight || 0.2 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 28 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Please send a manual for the HP Deskjet 3637 printer. Thank you....
Instruction manual for:
Garmin Drive 51 EX...
Royal cash register ER125
Aqua vu stealth 4.3...
200 W Studio Essentials External flash kit...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Only one side of shredder is working
Name: Bill CURRAN
Fellowes Powershred 60Cs Cross-Cut Shredder
Only the left or less side of shredder is working....
Ink cartridge access door will not open to allow cartridge replacement
Name: Alice Wasosky
HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Inkjet
I have tried turning off the printer, unplugging it and turning it back on, but the access door still will not lift to allow access. A message appears stating: "Cover must be closed to continue . . . ."...
Name: Michael Sutton
BSA Optics 3-9x40 Centerfire Riflescope
I bought a 3-9x40EG scope and it does not give instruction for the adjusment (range?) that sits on top of the scope near the eye. settings are G (green) 1, 2, 3, then B (blue) 1, 2, 3 and R (red) 1, 2, 3. What is this for and where is 'zero' and how to use.
miggo Pictar Plus Mark II Camera
QUE DIMENSIONES DE ANCHO Y ESTRECHO DEL TELEFONO ACEPTA EL GRIP...
Name: Ulrich Tanner
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10 Digital Camera
How can I turn off the self-timer