User Manual for Formatt Hitech 67mm Supermist Black 1 4 Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 67mm Supermist Black 1
- Product category: Soft Focus & Diffusion Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Soft Focus & Diffusion
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 67mm Supermist Black 1 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Formatt 67mm Supermist Black 1/4 Filter is a great portrait filter since it diffuses minute details of a photo and reduces the overall contrast. This filter creates milder diffusion than a standard Supermist with one of the benefits being that it does not open up shadow areas as much. Anyone who shoots portraits should have a diffusion filter in their bag and the Supermist Black gives you the freedom to create the most flattering images. Formatt, a company with three generations of professional filter-making experience produces every filter to the highest technical standards. The finest materials, together with state of-the-art production technology have resulted in a standard of optical excellence unmatched anywhere else. Note: Supermist Black Filters are available in strengths of 1/8 to 5, with 5 having the greatest effect
- Each filter is manufactured from Schott-Desag B270 Crown Optical Glass
- Absolute consistency in color and density to Kodak Wratten standards
- Precision grinding and polishing result in unbeatable optical flatness allowing use on even ultra-long focal length lenses
- Filter edges are protected with a unique frame for maximum protection and easy handling
- Supermist Black - softens fine detail and reduces contrast but is more subtle than a standard Supermist with less lightening of shadow areas
- Supermist Clear - the ultimate softening tool for creating a mood outdoors or indoors, in broad scenics or portraits; the Supermist is excellent for toning down excessive sharpness and reducing contrast by moderately lightening shadow areas without detracting from the overall image
- Warm Supermist Black - Combines the effects of a Supermist Black with a warmer tone
In the Box Formatt Hitech 67mm Supermist Black 1/4 Filter Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Warm Supermist Clear - Warm Supermist combines the classic Supermist with a unique skin tone enhancer adding a natural warmth; this is useful in outdoor open shade situations where there is excessive blue in the image and total control over lighting may not be possible
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 67mm Supermist Black 1 4 Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 67-Q-BLKSU Specs
| Type || Supermist Black |
| Size || 67mm |
| Grade || 1/4 |
| Filter Factor || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Multi-Coated || Not Applicable |
| Rotating || Not Applicable |
| Effect || Softens fine detail and reduces contrast but is more subtle than a standard Supermist with less lightening of shadow areas |
| Application || Portraiture, nature |
| Color Temperature || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Construction || Schott-Desag B270 Crown Optical Glass |
| Front Filter Thread Size || 67mm |
| Front Lens Cap Size || 67mm |
| Package Weight || 0.2 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 29 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Stem mini extreme user manual ...
I am searching for the manual for the Halter Standing Desk model ED700. If it is available please forward it to me. Thank you. ...
Fargo HDP5000, HDI and it's card printer in bothside...
Coast G32 flashlight...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Password - Change
ASUS 15.6" VivoBook S15 S530UN Laptop
I've tried to CHG my password...seem toi hgave a problrm....no internet?...
Foot bedal fsb 106a
Name: Freddie Hollamby
Behringer FSB106A Heavy-Duty 6-Button Footswitch for
Can I use a fsb106a on a bugera infinitum amp as it says only use a fsb104 only on the back of the amp ??????...
Name: RICARDO DE JESUS
RCF SUB 8003-AS II Active Subwoofer
Hi, im looking if the 8003 sub has a fuse or something. Im connected the sub last night i heard a click an now No power on. Thanks...
The Manual to repair Bulbs & batteries
Name: Suzanne Patton
Pana-Vue 6562 Slide Viewer #2
I want to try opening a manual, It's a Manual, guys not Jack the rippee...
Can I use the pom gear power2go 10400 in a foreign country?
Name: Michael Barber
POM GEAR Power2Go 10 10,400mAh Power
Can I charge up this product abroad from a wall socket in, say, Finland? In other words, is it duel voltage?