User Manual for Formatt Hitech 67mm Supermist Black 1 4 Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 67mm Supermist Black 1
- Product category: Soft Focus & Diffusion Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Soft Focus & Diffusion
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 67mm Supermist Black 1 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Formatt 67mm Supermist Black 1/4 Filter is a great portrait filter since it diffuses minute details of a photo and reduces the overall contrast. This filter creates milder diffusion than a standard Supermist with one of the benefits being that it does not open up shadow areas as much. Anyone who shoots portraits should have a diffusion filter in their bag and the Supermist Black gives you the freedom to create the most flattering images. Formatt, a company with three generations of professional filter-making experience produces every filter to the highest technical standards. The finest materials, together with state of-the-art production technology have resulted in a standard of optical excellence unmatched anywhere else. Note: Supermist Black Filters are available in strengths of 1/8 to 5, with 5 having the greatest effect
- Each filter is manufactured from Schott-Desag B270 Crown Optical Glass
- Absolute consistency in color and density to Kodak Wratten standards
- Precision grinding and polishing result in unbeatable optical flatness allowing use on even ultra-long focal length lenses
- Filter edges are protected with a unique frame for maximum protection and easy handling
- Supermist Black - softens fine detail and reduces contrast but is more subtle than a standard Supermist with less lightening of shadow areas
- Supermist Clear - the ultimate softening tool for creating a mood outdoors or indoors, in broad scenics or portraits; the Supermist is excellent for toning down excessive sharpness and reducing contrast by moderately lightening shadow areas without detracting from the overall image
- Warm Supermist Black - Combines the effects of a Supermist Black with a warmer tone
In the Box Formatt Hitech 67mm Supermist Black 1/4 Filter Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Warm Supermist Clear - Warm Supermist combines the classic Supermist with a unique skin tone enhancer adding a natural warmth; this is useful in outdoor open shade situations where there is excessive blue in the image and total control over lighting may not be possible
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 67mm Supermist Black 1 4 Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 67-Q-BLKSU Specs
| Type || Supermist Black |
| Size || 67mm |
| Grade || 1/4 |
| Filter Factor || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Multi-Coated || Not Applicable |
| Rotating || Not Applicable |
| Effect || Softens fine detail and reduces contrast but is more subtle than a standard Supermist with less lightening of shadow areas |
| Application || Portraiture, nature |
| Color Temperature || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Construction || Schott-Desag B270 Crown Optical Glass |
| Front Filter Thread Size || 67mm |
| Front Lens Cap Size || 67mm |
| Package Weight || 0.2 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 29 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
NZXT ZERO User Manual...
SPL PHONITOR XE...
Users Manual for HO Chromebook 14a-na0023cl 64 GB eMMc...
Tucano tasto folio case. For iPad 10.2 and iPad air 10.5
Brother LC3011 BK/C/M/Y...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
is there a mute button
Name: ERNEST HARRIS
Pyle Pro PMXU63BT Compact 6-Channel, Bluetooth-Enabled
so I wanted to know if there is a way to mute the mic on this mixer because even when I turn the mic all the way down you it still picks up the sound from my headphones ...
JBL TUNE 600BTNC Wireless On-Ear Headphones
I'm using my JBl tune600 btns on my android tv threw Bluetooth and I am getting a buzzing sound when the tv is processing internally I have tried to turn of all device including wifi router remove external hd stop all background apps but it still makes the noise it only stops whe...
WiFi not connected
Name: Bonnie Donaldson
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
Have green cord plugged into phone wall jack. Other end in green receptacle on modem dsl 1&2 do not light up. ...
Name: Bonnie Donaldson
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
The modem has the green cord plugged in to the green receptical
, but the lights for dsl 1 & 2 are not on. The cord is plugged into the phone line on house wall...
Name: Jonquil Vincent
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Can you scan multiple documents at one time? I've tried twice, and it just pulls them all through together, only printing the top one....