User Manual for Formatt Hitech 80C Color Conversion Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 80C Color Conversion Filter
- Product category: Light Balancing/Color Conversion Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Light Balancing/Color Conversion
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 80C Color Conversion Filter contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Formatt Series 9 80C Color Conversion Filter is blue. It is used to balance daylight film under artificial, tungsten or standard (household) incandescent lighting. What happens when you want to take a photo of your grandmother in her apartment and she's sitting next to an antique table illuminated by an old antique lamp? You'd like to capture the essence of her age but don't want to make her look too pasty. Your daylight film with an 80C filter will leave just enough yellow in the image to give grandma a flattering warmth.This filter allows you to somewhat "balance", i.e. bring back, correct color tone to your images. There is some loss of film speed that may require the use of a tripod but, at least, your photos will demonstrate the proper tonality they so richly deserve.
80 Series Conversion Chart
- 80A increases color temperature from 3200-5500K (commonly used with 3200K lamps)
- 80B increases color temperature from 3400-5500K (commonly used with photoflood lamps)
- 80C increases color temperature from 3800-5500K (commonly used with flashbulbs)
- 80D increases color temperature from 4100-5500K (commonly used to remove extreme orange or red)
Absorbing Cell Technology
- The secret to Formatt's consistency in filter design lies in its unique "Absorbing Cell Technology" (A.C.T.); this unique process allows color correct dyes to be applied to optically pure, wafer thin absorbing cells and offers a controllability that ensures the smoothest grad lines and consistent color across the whole filter surface.
- This process is revolutionary compared with conventional filter dying techniques by eliminating the need to directly coat the glass surface itself. The repeatable performance gained through A.C.T. ensures that at any time you have to swap like filters for like filters in mid shoot, you can do so with confidence with no discernible differences in color or density.
In the Box Formatt Hitech 80C Color Conversion Filter (Series 9) One-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Each filter is guaranteed flatness to a maximum 2-wave value and comes with an individual reading from a laser interferometer. Every filter is carefully verified with a densitometer and spectrophotometer to ensure consistent and accurate transmission, before leaving the factory - the result is an absolute purity of image that eliminates any unwanted colorcast caused by conventional greenish soda-lime glass.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 80C Color Conversion Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF S9-CTC80C Specs
| Type || Color Conversion |
| Size || Series 9 |
| Grade || 80C |
| Filter Factor || 4 (+2 stop) |
| Multi-Coated || Not Applicable |
| Rotating || Not Applicable |
| Effect || Balances daylight film for use with most standard tungsten lighting, studio lighting and copy stand lighting |
| Application || Used to shoot daylight film under artificial (household) lighting conditions |
| Color Temperature || Increases color temperature from 3800-5500K (commonly used with flashbulbs) |
| Construction || Schott-Desag B270 Crown Optical Glass |
| Front Filter Thread Size || Not Applicable |
| Front Lens Cap Size || Not Applicable |
| Package Weight || 0.3 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 65 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vivitar Fly View Drone with the camera.
Item # DRC-188....
Bushnell Instant Focus 7x35 420ft@1000 yd Field 8 (China G-AG?)...
Extreme (portable) 500GB SSD...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
LG SK8000 55" Class HDR UHD
does it matter which HDMI port is used for best picture quality ? what are the recommend settings for best pic?...
Name: Ove Lange
iolo technologies System Mechanic Pro Ultimate
Hi, I accidentally blocked a program from a System Mechanics pop up window. I have tried to find a way to unblock it, but without success.
Can you help ?
lenovo active 1 does not pair with my ideapad 5
Lenovo Active Pen
lenovo active 1 does not pair with my ideapad 5 ...
what version of pcie x16 does my inspiron 3668 have
Name: James Robert Rhodes
Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
been trying to find what version PCIe my computer has no help from dell product page. been thinking about adding a graphics card and need to know this....
link to a user manual/instructions
LogicKeyboard Large Print ALBA Mac Pro
Please provide me with a link to user manual/ instructions for
Largeprint White-on-Black - PC ASTRA 2 Backlit Keyboard - US EnglishLKB-LPWB-A2PC-US
An early reply will be appreciated