User Manual for Formatt Hitech Color Compensating Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech Color Compensating Filter
- Product category: Color Compensating Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Color Compensating
User manual for the Formatt Hitech Color Compensating Filter contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Formatt 37mm CC40 Blue Color Compensating Filters or CC's act as sponges, absorbing excessive amounts of particular colors. Some photographic situations require specific color corrections. For example, when shooting daylight film under fluorescent lighting, some magenta correction is needed in order to remove the greenish tint that would otherwise appear. Formatt CC filters offer color control of primary (red, green, blue) and secondary (yellow, magenta, and cyan) levels. Densities range from 0.025 to 0.50; by combining different densities, it gives the flexibility to knock out specific colors as well as offering extremely fine adjustments in color temperature. Note: The amount of color correction required is most accurately measured via a color temperature meter
- Color Correction filters are specifically designed to affect the color sensitivity of film emulsions
- A typical designation for one of these filters is CC30M; The "CC" stands for Color Compensating; The "30" stands for a density of 0.30 and the "M" is for magenta
- Formatt manufactures three types of Color Correction Filters - Color Temperature Conversion, Light Balancing and Color Compensating
- Optically consistent from filter to filter
- Formatt filters use the finest materials together with state of the art production techniques; This has resulted in a standard of optical perfection unmatched anywhere else
- All Formatt filters are manufactured using Water White Schott optical glass that is precision polished and ground to ensure absolute optical flatness and optimum performance
Absorbing Cell Technology
- The secret to Formatt's consistency in filter design lies in its unique "Absorbing Cell Technology" (A.C.T.); This unique process allows color correct dyes to be applied to optically pure, wafer thin absorbing cells and offers a controllability that ensures the smoothest grad lines and consistent color across the whole filter surface.
- This process is revolutionary compared with conventional filter dying techniques by eliminating the need to directly coat the glass surface itself; The repeatable performance gained through A.C.T. ensures that at any time you have to swap like filters for like filters mid shoot you can do so with confidence with no discernable differences in color or density.
- Each filter is guaranteed flatness to a maximum 2-wave value and comes with an individual reading from a laser interferometer; Every filter is carefully verified with a densitometer and spectrophotometer to ensure consistent and accurate transmission, before leaving the factory - the result is an absolute purity of image that eliminates any unwanted colorcast caused by conventional greenish soda-lime glass.
Color Compensation Filter Factors
- CC05B: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC10B: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.3
- CC20B: in Daylight = 1.6: in Tungsten = 1.7
- CC40B: in Daylight = 2.1: in Tungsten = 2.4
- CC05Y: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10Y: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC20Y: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC40Y: in Daylight = 1.4: in Tungsten = 1.3
- CC05C: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10C: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20C: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.4
- CC40C: in Daylight = 1.4: in Tungsten = 1.5
- CC05R: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10R: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20R: in Daylight = 1.5: in Tungsten = 1.4
- CC40R: in Daylight = 2.1: in Tungsten = 1.9
- CC05G: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10G: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20G: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.3
- CC40G: in Daylight = 1.5: in Tungsten = 1.5
- CC05M: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10M: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20M: in Daylight = 1.5: in Tungsten = 1.3
In the Box Formatt Hitech Color Compensating Filter (37mm) One-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- CC40M: in Daylight = 1.9: in Tungsten = 1.5
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech Color Compensating Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 37-CC40BLU Specs
| Type || Color Compensating |
| Size || 37mm |
| Grade || 40 Blue |
| Filter Factor || 37mm |
| Coating || None |
| Rotating || Not Applicable |
| Effect || Helps with color balance when shooting with any lighting source |
| Application || Architectural, portrait, product photography |
| Color Temperature || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Construction || Schott-Desag B270 Crown Optical Glass |
| Front Filter Thread Size || None |
| Front Lens Cap Size || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 0.1 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 95 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Motorola Model:MBP700PU Baby monitor ...
Energizer 20000mAh Powerbank with PD Port ENG-UB05
Alesis command advanced drum module....
Vivitar Fly View Drone with the camera.
Item # DRC-188....
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Sdvd1332 Remote control
Name: Jeremy Cox
Sylvania SDVD1332 13" Portable DVD Player
The answer to your question is the
RM-SeriesÂ® Replacement Remote Control for Sylvania SDVD1030 SDVD1332 SDVD9005...
plays too fast on 33
ION Audio Mustang LP Stereo Turntable
It does not adjust to the correct speed when playing an album. Sounds like the chipmonks singing...
Konus Konustart-700B 60mm F.700 MANUAL
Name: Robyn Bonenkamp
Konus KonuStart-700B 60mm f 11.6 Refractor
A manual should be supplied when you buy the * thing. Would appreciate a copy of user guide/ manual....
Wheel quit working after update on pc
Name: Ryan Keith Freeman
Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
Wheel stopped working after windows update giving me green flashing light pedals still work won't recognize the wheel at all...
LG SK8000 55" Class HDR UHD
does it matter which HDMI port is used for best picture quality ? what are the recommend settings for best pic?...