User Manual for Formatt Hitech Color Compensating Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech Color Compensating Filter
- Product category: Color Compensating Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Color Compensating
User manual for the Formatt Hitech Color Compensating Filter contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Formatt 52mm CC025 Cyan Color Compensating Filters or CC's act as sponges, absorbing excessive amounts of particular colors. Some photographic situations require specific color corrections. For example, when shooting daylight film under fluorescent lighting, some magenta correction is needed in order to remove the greenish tint that would otherwise appear. Formatt CC filters offer color control of primary (red, green, blue) and secondary (yellow, magenta, and cyan) levels. Densities range from 0.025 to 0.50; by combining different densities, it gives the flexibility to knock out specific colors as well as offering extremely fine adjustments in color temperature. Note: The amount of color correction required is most accurately measured via a color temperature meter
- Color Correction filters are specifically designed to affect the color sensitivity of film emulsions
- A typical designation for one of these filters is CC30M; The "CC" stands for Color Compensating; The "30" stands for a density of 0.30 and the "M" is for magenta
- Formatt manufactures three types of Color Correction Filters - Color Temperature Conversion, Light Balancing and Color Compensating
- Optically consistent from filter to filter
- Formatt filters use the finest materials together with state of the art production techniques; This has resulted in a standard of optical perfection unmatched anywhere else
- All Formatt filters are manufactured using Water White Schott optical glass that is precision polished and ground to ensure absolute optical flatness and optimum performance
Absorbing Cell Technology
- The secret to Formatt's consistency in filter design lies in its unique "Absorbing Cell Technology" (A.C.T.); This unique process allows color correct dyes to be applied to optically pure, wafer thin absorbing cells and offers a controllability that ensures the smoothest grad lines and consistent color across the whole filter surface.
- This process is revolutionary compared with conventional filter dying techniques by eliminating the need to directly coat the glass surface itself; The repeatable performance gained through A.C.T. ensures that at any time you have to swap like filters for like filters mid shoot you can do so with confidence with no discernable differences in color or density.
- Each filter is guaranteed flatness to a maximum 2-wave value and comes with an individual reading from a laser interferometer; Every filter is carefully verified with a densitometer and spectrophotometer to ensure consistent and accurate transmission, before leaving the factory - the result is an absolute purity of image that eliminates any unwanted colorcast caused by conventional greenish soda-lime glass.
Color Compensation Filter Factors
- CC05B: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC10B: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.3
- CC20B: in Daylight = 1.6: in Tungsten = 1.7
- CC40B: in Daylight = 2.1: in Tungsten = 2.4
- CC05Y: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10Y: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC20Y: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC40Y: in Daylight = 1.4: in Tungsten = 1.3
- CC05C: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10C: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20C: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.4
- CC40C: in Daylight = 1.4: in Tungsten = 1.5
- CC05R: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10R: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20R: in Daylight = 1.5: in Tungsten = 1.4
- CC40R: in Daylight = 2.1: in Tungsten = 1.9
- CC05G: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10G: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20G: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.3
- CC40G: in Daylight = 1.5: in Tungsten = 1.5
- CC05M: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10M: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20M: in Daylight = 1.5: in Tungsten = 1.3
In the Box Formatt Hitech Color Compensating Filter (52mm) One-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- CC40M: in Daylight = 1.9: in Tungsten = 1.5
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech Color Compensating Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 52-CC025CY Specs
| Type || Color Compensating |
| Size || 52mm |
| Grade || 025 Cyan |
| Filter Factor || 52mm |
| Coating || None |
| Rotating || Not Applicable |
| Effect || Helps with color balance when shooting with any lighting source |
| Application || Architectural, portrait, product photography |
| Color Temperature || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Construction || Schott-Desag B270 Crown Optical Glass |
| Front Filter Thread Size || None |
| Front Lens Cap Size || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 62 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Jvc r x310 user manual...
Skaarhoj RPC Pro V1 - Thanks in advanced for your time.
NR900 series NVR...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....
Name: Shawn Forester
ROBO 3D R1 Plus 3D Printer
Im trying to get this robo printing...
Changing alert sound
Name: A Silander
Swann SWADS-ALARMK Driveway Alert Kit
How do I change the alert sound. I've tried several times and it doesn't seem to want to change....
where to plug in phone
Name: charlene vogrig
Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
I have a dell inspiration 3668 tower want to plug in my cell phone where do i plug it in on back of tower. Want to send pictures for sale items...