User Manual for FSR IT-SM1 Smart Module Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the FSR IT-SM1 Smart Module
- Product category: Wall Plates & Installation Boxes FSR
- Brand: FSR
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for FSR Wall Plates & Installation Boxes
User manual for the FSR IT-SM1 Smart Module contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any FSR product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official FSR user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a FSR product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description FSR IT-SM1 Smart Module adds automation and functionality to the CB-22S Smart Executive Ceiling Enclosure, thus giving it all of the features of the CB-22SM Smart Director Ceiling Enclosure.
The module provides the capability to schedule software on/off times as well as acting as a bridge for non-Ethernet equipment throughout a facility's network.
- Real-Time Clock
- The Smart Control Module provides a built-in real-time clock with scheduling software to automatically turn on or off the switched receptacles on a set schedule to eliminate wasted power, including that of a projector.
In the Box FSR IT-SM1 Smart Module 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Table of Contents
- Network Bridge
- The Smart Control Module is also the bridge between the building's network and equipment within the box that lacks an Ethernet port. Commands can be sent from any control system across the building's Ethernet wiring to the Smart Control Module which in turn will send the commands to the desired IR, Serial or Relay port, (two of each are provided).
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the FSR IT-SM1 Smart Module in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 71 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Odyssey Innovative Designs LTMTS1PRO Mobile Crank Truss System...
NcSTAR 3-9x42 ...
Sig Sauer Kilo 2000 Shadow 6x22mm...
zpiz300 the 86x - 457x zoom digial micriscioe...
Braun Nurnberg Paximat Projector...