User Manual for FUJIFILM INSTAX WIDE 300 Instant Film Camera with Three Twin Packs of Film Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the FUJIFILM INSTAX WIDE 300 Instant Film
- Product category: Instant Film Cameras FUJIFILM
- Brand: FUJIFILM
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for FUJIFILM Instant Film Cameras
User manual for the FUJIFILM INSTAX WIDE 300 Instant Film contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any FUJIFILM product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official FUJIFILM user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a FUJIFILM product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Bundling the versatile instant film camera with 60 total sheets of film, the FUJIFILM INSTAX WIDE 300 Instant Film Camera with Three Twin Packs of Film Kit from contains the essential components needed to begin shooting instant photos.
The INSTAX WIDE 300 is an instant film camera that produces 2.4 x 3.9" images on 3.4 x 4.3" sheets of film. A retractable Fujinon 95mm f/14 lens features a two-range focus zone setting as well as a 0.37x optical viewfinder with target spot for accurate compositions. The built-in flash offers automatic power settings and has a dedicated fill-flash mode and automatic exposure settings can be adjusted ± 2/3 EV for creative over or under-exposures.
In the Box INSTAX Wide 300 Instant Film Camera Close Up Lens Adapter Strap 4 x AA Batteries Limited 1-Year Warranty
- FUJIFILM INSTAX Wide 300 Instant Film Camera Instantly capture moments and create memories with the INSTAX Wide 300 Instant Film Camera from FUJIFILM. Utilizing large format INSTAX instant film, the INSTAX Wide 300 can create images 2.4 x 3.9" in size on a 3.4 x 4.3" piece of film. It also features a retractable 95mm f/14 lens with a two-range focus zone setting for capturing sharp imagery, as well as a 0.37x optical viewfinder with a target spot for composing images.
Built into the INSTAX Wide 300 is a flash with automatic power settings and a fill flash mode. This complements the auto exposure settings to produce well-lit images. Exposure compensation is available from ±2/3 EV via a lighten-darken control for adjusting the shots based on the situation. Also, there is an LCD screen that displays number of shots remaining, the exposure compensation, and flash mode.
Additional features of the camera include a film pack confirmation window to check and see if film is loaded and a tripod socket for when additional stability is needed. A close-up lens adapter is included for focusing as close as 15.5" from the subject, and the INSTAX Wide 300 runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with a strap.
- Retractable 95mm lens features a fixed f/14 aperture with a construction of 2 components and 2 elements
- Works with ISO 800 INSTAX film
- Focusing ranges from 3.0 to 9.8' or 9.8' to infinity
- Lens ring dial for adjusting focus setting
- Electronic shutter release with speeds from 1/64 to 1/200 seconds
- Lighten-darken control exposure compensation with ±2/3 EV
- Flash recharge time of 0.2 to 6 seconds and red LED flash ready indicator
- 3 x FUJIFILM INSTAX Wide Instant Film (20 Exposures) This twin pack of FUJIFILM INSTAX Wide Instant Film contains 20 sheets of instant color film that is compatible for use with the FUJIFILM INSTAX Wide series of cameras. This film features vivid color reproduction with natural skin tones when used under daylight (5500K) or electronic flash lighting conditions. A refined grain structure provides high image sharpness and clarity as well as a versatile ISO 800 film speed for use with a wide variety of subjects. Each sheet of film produces a 2.4 x 3.9" glossy image area that is surrounded by a simple white border.
Table of Contents
- 3 x INSTAX Wide Instant Film (20 Exposures) xesfdwybtrduwadzyyyftrsvywdrzwsxzas
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the FUJIFILM INSTAX WIDE 300 Instant Film Camera with Three Twin Packs of Film Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- FUJIFILM INSTAX Wide 300 Instant Film Camera
| Focal Length || 95mm |
| Aperture || f/14 |
| Focus Type || Manual Focus |
| Minimum Focus Distance || 3.0' / 0.9 m |
| Viewfinder Type || Optical |
| Viewfinder Magnification || Approx. 0.37x |
| Exposure Modes || Automatic |
| Shutter Speed || 1/64 to 1/200 Sec |
| Exposure Compensation || -0.7 to 0.7 EV |
| Built-In Flash || Yes |
| Effective Flash Range || 3.0 to 9.8' / 0.9 to 3.0 m |
| Flash Modes || Auto, Fill |
| Tripod Mounting Thread || 1/4"-20 |
| Battery Type || 4 x AA |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 7.4 x 4.8 x 3.8" / 18.8 x 12.2 x 9.7 cm |
| Weight || 1.4 lb / 0.6 kg |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.35 x 5.8 x 5.65" |
- 3 x FUJIFILM INSTAX Wide Instant Film (20 Exposures)
| Film Format || instax Wide |
| Film Type || Color |
| Film Speed || ISO 800 |
| Image Area || 3.90 x 2.44" / 99 x 62 mm |
| Image Shape || Rectangle |
| Film Size (W x H) || 4.25 x 3.39" / 108 x 86 mm |
| Border || White |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.0 x 3.9 x 1.8" |
Rating88% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 74 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to FUJIFILM INSTAX WIDE 300 Instant Film Camera with Three Twin Packs of Film Kit
|Subject: can help|
|Date: 30.09.2022 00:01:02||Name: Daryl|
|I’ll help you if you help me please. My film is stuck in mine and I can’t get it out. Can we please trade cameras and you fix mine and I fix yours. I can’t have my wife finding my lady and her lucious behind caught on film. Please trade with me|
|Subject: Stuck Film|
|Date: 29.09.2022 23:53:28||Name: Daryl|
|Please help I took a picture of my ladies backside and the film got jammed on its way out. Pleas e help me. Only half of the film is out. She is not my wife and if my wife discovers this photo I’m toast. It was suppos to be a tasteful nude but from what I can see her entire hole is captured. Please how do I get the stuck film out without damaging my wife’s camera |
|Subject: lens is clicking when i turn it on and not coming out|
|Date: 07.08.2021 06:08:18||Name: Quinn |
|my camera dropped 3 or 4 inches off the ground. Since then, my lens clicks when I turn on and does not come out anymore. I would like to know recieve the user manual since I didnt get one with the purchase of my camera. Is there any chance anyone can help me with this problem?|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Bushnell equinoxz2 4.5 x 40mm....
EZ-DOCK SuperSpeed 3.0
Speedlite Transmitter Yongnuo YN-E3-RTII...
User manual for the MiniX NEO U9-H Streaming Player...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
where to plug in phone
Name: charlene vogrig
Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
I have a dell inspiration 3668 tower want to plug in my cell phone where do i plug it in on back of tower. Want to send pictures for sale items...
360 pan only
Name: Rick Goode
Bescor MP-101 Motorized Pan Tilt Head
I cannot get the bescor to auto reset from 0 to 45 - or 0-90
It just keeps rotating 360 degree (full circle).
I want to use it for a Stormtrooper head on a full size Storm Trooper mannequin.
I want his head to turn from left to right. Like a guard scanning for security.
Set up Problem
Name: Peter Connolly
Swann SWADS-ALARMS Home Doorway Alert Kit
I purchased one of your Home Doorway alert kit Model: SWADS - ALARMS, how do you change the ring tone, i have tried as per the minimal instructions i have received & it still defaults to the same tone
Why isn't this device working
Name: Nancy Phillips
Vivitar 50-in-1 Memory Card Reader Writer
Please help!! I have a HP Chromebook. I bought the VIVITAR Reader/ Writer and tried to use it. Nothing happened. I re-inserted the unit and a red came on, stayed on for about a minute-inserted it again and nothing happens-no red light, nothing. What am ! doing wrong? My e-ma...
Name: Jason Nantz
Audio-Technica Consumer ATH-SPORT7TW SonicSport True Wireless
Audio-Technica ATH-SPORT7TWGY SonicSport Wireless In-Ear Headphones, I have these and when I plug in the charging cord the red lights come on for a few seconds and then go out. I ha e yet to have been able to use them. ...