User Manual for FUJIFILM INSTAX Wide Instant Film Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the FUJIFILM INSTAX Wide Instant Film
- Product category: Instant Film FUJIFILM
- Brand: FUJIFILM
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for FUJIFILM Instant Film
User manual for the FUJIFILM INSTAX Wide Instant Film contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any FUJIFILM product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official FUJIFILM user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a FUJIFILM product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Stock-up on film with this 40-exposure bundle of FUJIFILM INSTAX Wide Instant Film from . This kit includes two twin packs of film, for a total of 40 shots, for use with your INSTAX Wide camera.
In the Box
- 2 x FUJIFILM INSTAX Wide Instant Film (20 Exposures) This twin pack of FUJIFILM INSTAX Wide Instant Film contains 20 sheets of instant color film that is compatible for use with the FUJIFILM INSTAX Wide series of cameras. This film features vivid color reproduction with natural skin tones when used under daylight (5500K) or electronic flash lighting conditions. A refined grain structure provides high image sharpness and clarity as well as a versatile ISO 800 film speed for use with a wide variety of subjects. Each sheet of film produces a 2.4 x 3.9" glossy image area that is surrounded by a simple white border.
Table of Contents
- 2 x INSTAX Wide Instant Film (20 Exposures)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the FUJIFILM INSTAX Wide Instant Film in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- 2 x FUJIFILM INSTAX Wide Instant Film (20 Exposures)
| Film Format || instax Wide |
| Film Type || Color |
| Film Speed || ISO 800 |
| Image Area || 3.90 x 2.44" / 99 x 62 mm |
| Image Shape || Rectangle |
| Film Size (W x H) || 4.25 x 3.39" / 108 x 86 mm |
| Border || White |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.0 x 3.9 x 1.8" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 89 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Hammond E-311 Manuals...
Puissant digital camera binoculars...
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Emergency Calls Off - Galaxy SM-J737U
Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J737U 32GB Smartphone
By mistake I pressed Emergency Call On and after I disabled that feature. But I was seeing on the top left hand side the "Emergency Calls Only" and I lost connection with Network. I can operate only with wifi.
I tried to shut it off, remove the sim card, rest the networ...
WHAY KIND OF BATTERY SHOUL I BUY VIVICAM XX14
Name: wayne searle
Vivitar ViviCam XX14 Digital Camera
WHAT KIND OF BATTERYS I NEED TO BUY I TRUED BATTERIES TWICE BRAND NEW SAYS BATTERY LOW ETC
CAN I BUT RECHARBLE BATTERIES
Name: Abuwi Coleman
Adesso NuScan 4100B Bluetooth Handheld CCD
How do I program the scanner?...
Request for catalogue of Spectrophotometer
Name: Md. Kaisar Reza
X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer
Please send a catalogue. we will buy one meter soon ...
Name: Rhonda K Gregoire
Fitbit Versa Fitness Watch Special Edition
My Fitbit will not stay charged it only last 6hrs when fully charged...