User Manual for FUJIFILM XF 50mm f 2 R WR Lens Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the FUJIFILM XF 50mm f 2 R
- Product category: Mirrorless System Lenses FUJIFILM
- Brand: FUJIFILM
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for FUJIFILM Mirrorless System Lenses
User manual for the FUJIFILM XF 50mm f 2 R contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any FUJIFILM product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official FUJIFILM user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a FUJIFILM product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Fujifilm Unleashes X100F, 4K-Capable X-T20, and XF 50mm f/2 Lens Read More A sleek short telephoto prime for FUJIFILM X-series mirrorless cameras, the black XF 50mm f/2 R WR offers a 76mm equivalent focal length to suit a variety of applications, including portraiture and still lifes. The lightweight design and bright f/2 maximum aperture benefit working in low-light conditions and also afford a high degree of control over depth of field for selective focus techniques. The optical design features one aspherical ED element, which controls distortion and color fringing for sharper, clearer results throughout the aperture range. A Super EBC coating is also used to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in bright and backlit conditions. Complementing the optics is a stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, which provides quick and especially quiet focusing performance. Additionally, the lens is weather-sealed to suit working in inclement conditions.
- Prime short telephoto lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 76mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- One aspherical extra-low dispersion element limits both spherical and chromatic aberrations in order to realize greater sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- The lens body incorporates weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
UPC: 074101031317 In the Box FUJIFILM XF 50mm f/2 R WR Lens (Black) 46mm Lens Cap Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses Lens Hood Cloth Wrap Limited 1-Year Warranty User Manual PDF 2.7mb Table of Contents
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the FUJIFILM XF 50mm f 2 R WR Lens in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
FUJIFILM XF 50mm f/2 R WR Specs
| Focal Length || 50mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 76mm) |
| Maximum Aperture || f/2 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/16 |
| Lens Mount || FUJIFILM X |
| Format Compatibility || APS-C |
| Angle of View || 31.7
Rating98% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 37 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Jvc r x310 user manual...
Skaarhoj RPC Pro V1 - Thanks in advanced for your time.
NR900 series NVR...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....
Name: Shawn Forester
ROBO 3D R1 Plus 3D Printer
Im trying to get this robo printing...
Changing alert sound
Name: A Silander
Swann SWADS-ALARMK Driveway Alert Kit
How do I change the alert sound. I've tried several times and it doesn't seem to want to change....
where to plug in phone
Name: charlene vogrig
Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
I have a dell inspiration 3668 tower want to plug in my cell phone where do i plug it in on back of tower. Want to send pictures for sale items...