User Manual for FUJIFILM XF 56mm f 1.2 R Lens with UV and Circular Polarizer Filters Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the FUJIFILM XF 56mm f 1.2 R
- Product category: Mirrorless System Lenses FUJIFILM
- Brand: FUJIFILM
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for FUJIFILM Mirrorless System Lenses
User manual for the FUJIFILM XF 56mm f 1.2 R contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any FUJIFILM product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official FUJIFILM user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a FUJIFILM product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Complementing the lens itself, the FUJIFILM XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens with UV and Circular Polarizer Filters from bundles the portrait-length prime with 62mm UV and circular polarizer filters.
In the Box
- FUJIFILM XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens Perfect for portraiture, the XF 56mm f/1.2 R from FUJIFILM is an 85mm-equivalent prime distinguished by its exceedingly fast f/1.2 maximum aperture for isolating subjects and working in low-light conditions. The optical design employs both aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, which help to reduce a variety of aberrations, color fringing, and distortion in order to achieve high sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating is used, too, to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy in bright and backlit conditions. Additionally, this lens also features an internal focusing mechanism for quick focusing performance along with a rounded seven-blade diaphragm to produce a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Prime portrait-length lens is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides an 85mm equivalent focal length.
- Especially bright f/1.2 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also offers notable control over depth of field for using selective focus techniques.
- One double-sided aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to provide greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Internal focusing design affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Hoya 62mm NXT Plus UV Filter The Hoya 62mm NXT Plus UV Filter is a general use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. Aside from the reduction of unwanted blue casts, no additional coloration or contrast is created, and adjustments to exposure are not required while using this filter. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes five layers of anti-reflection coating. These coatings also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and helps it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters. An additional hydrophobic coating results in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency.
This NXT Plus UV filter is constructed from Schott B270 glass for increased clarity as well as color fidelity and features an aluminum-alloy filter ring for durability while remaining lightweight. It is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Such filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your front lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Multicoated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections while providing an improved beading effect with water for more efficient cleaning.
- Creates no additional coloration or contrast.
- Aluminum-alloy filter ring for durability while remaining lightweight.
- 62mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Top knurling to provide a more textured grip when mounting or removing it from a lens.
- Constructed from Schott B270 glass for increased optical clarity.
- Plastic case included for storage and transport.
- Hoya 62mm NXT Circular Polarizer Filter The Hoya 62mm NXT Circular Polarizer Filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. The light from the sun naturally becomes partially polarized due to reflecting off electrons in air molecules, causing the light to scatter into what appears as haze. A polarizing filter arranges, and filters, this directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of this light. This results in a noticeable reduction of glare and reflections from non-metallic surfaces and an increase in the saturation of skies and foliage.
A circular polarizer only differs from a linear polarizer in that it contains a quarter wave plane in addition to the linear polarizing filter. The addition of this quarter wave plane is to circularly polarize the linearly polarized light for the use of auto focus and exposure functions. Due to how the light is broken down and filtered with a linear polarizer, auto focus and exposure accuracy become skewed during use. When the light becomes circularly polarized, it permits the use of these functions.
This filter is non-coated. Hoya NXT filters have over 97% average light transmission, and are constructed from heat-resistant, high-transparency optical glass.
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Polarizing filters arrange, and filter, directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° angle from the sun.
- Circular polarizers are ideal for use with digital cameras and autofocus lenses where a linear polarizer will often disrupt auto exposure and focus features.
- Over 97% average light transmission.
- Constructed from heat-resistant, high-transparency optical glass.
- XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens acvwrbtzztvaadyvrqevaverdfzz
- FLCP-62II 62mm Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses
- Lens Hood
- Cloth Wrap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Hoya - 62mm NXT Plus UV Filter acvwrbtzztvaadyvrqevaverdfzz
Table of Contents
- Hoya - 62mm NXT Circular Polarizer Filter
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the FUJIFILM XF 56mm f 1.2 R Lens with UV and Circular Polarizer Filters in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- FUJIFILM XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens
| Focal Length || 56mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 85mm) |
| Maximum Aperture || f/1.2 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/16 |
| Lens Mount || FUJIFILM X |
| Format Compatibility || APS-C |
| Angle of View || 28.5
Rating98% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 10 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Puissant digital camera binoculars...
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
LG SL8YG 440W 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar System...
BOOST↑CHARGE™ Power Bank F7...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Request for catalogue of Spectrophotometer
Name: Md. Kaisar Reza
X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer
Please send a catalogue. we will buy one meter soon ...
Name: Rhonda K Gregoire
Fitbit Versa Fitness Watch Special Edition
My Fitbit will not stay charged it only last 6hrs when fully charged...
Name: Marcelo J Sigliani
Vine TJ-610 Wi-Fi Touchscreen Thermostat
when the power went out the screen went blank and I can't control the ac...
bose will not power up
Name: george milne
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
switch my tv off and usual the bose switches off its self went to switch on the bose and it is not coming on checked power supply getting 20vdc at the bose inlet plug changed batteries on the remote still not coming on....
user manual DTX 400 Yamaha drom kit
Name: Howard Kelly
Yamaha DTX402K Electronic Drum Kit
Where can I get this manual ?...