User Manual for FUJIFILM XF 90mm f 2 R LM WR Lens Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the FUJIFILM XF 90mm f 2 R
- Product category: Uncategorized FUJIFILM
- Brand: FUJIFILM
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for FUJIFILM Uncategorized
User manual for the FUJIFILM XF 90mm f 2 R contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any FUJIFILM product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official FUJIFILM user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a FUJIFILM product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description A fast telephoto prime for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras, the XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR is a 137mm-equivalent lens featuring a bright f/2 maximum aperture for low-light performance and extensive control over focus placement. The optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing and a Super EBC coating has been applied to control flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity. Complementing the optical assets, this lens also features a weather-sealed design for working in harsh environments and has a Quad Linear Motor for quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance.
- Prime telephoto lens is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 137mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to provide greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A Quad Linear Motor autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas.
- The lens body incorporates seven distinct weather seals to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
In the Box FUJIFILM XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR Lens FLCP-62II 62mm Front Lens Cap Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses Lens Hood Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the FUJIFILM XF 90mm f 2 R LM WR Lens in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
| Focal Length || 90mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 137mm) |
| Maximum Aperture || f/2 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/16 |
| Lens Mount || FUJIFILM X |
| Format Compatibility || APS-C |
| Angle of View || 17.9
Rating98% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 72 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Logitech 305 K...
I need a user manual for a Rayovax P13 battery charger for AA and AAA. ...
Hi. I need the user manuel for the : SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD 1To
"High-speed NVMe Storage" up to 1050 MB/s READ, and 1000 MBs WRITE
Russel Hobbs coffee/cuppachino maachine 3323...
Hi. I need a manual for a super snark gutair tuner. Thank you...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Won't power back on after attempting an update
Brother MFC-L5900DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer
Working fine then printer asked for an update. Went to update now printer won't power back on. Screen is black.
Thanks for any help possible....
Mi piacerebbe sapere se il prodotto presenta problemi di parallasse ed eventualmente come risolverli.
Name: De Lucia Domenico
ZEISS Victory Compact Point Red Standard
Mi piacerebbe sapere se il prodotto presenta problemi di parallasse ed eventualmente come risolverli. Grazie!...
Not showing the depth
Name: Basil Walsh
Aqua-Vu HD10i Pro 10" High-Definition Underwater
Is there anyway if resetting the depth of the water the camera
Is at. Now it is only showing 0 feet. When my camera
Is at 15’.
Thanks for your time ...
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....