User Manual for GAM GCA1515 Cine ND .3 Neutral Density Filter #1515 Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the GAM GCA1515 Cine ND .3 Neutral
- Product category: Color Correction Filters & Gels GAM
- Brand: GAM
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for GAM Color Correction Filters & Gels
User manual for the GAM GCA1515 Cine ND .3 Neutral contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any GAM product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official GAM user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a GAM product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description GamColor Cine Neutral Density Filters from Gam are deep dyed polyester color filters in a superior color medium for use with all types of light. ND filters are often used on windows to reduce the brightness and balance the contrast ratio of daylight to the indoor or shadowed area. Neutral Density (ND) Filters have several uses and offer the possibility to achieve otherwise impossible results. They enable the shooter to adjust exposure without affecting color balance. ND filters appear grey and reduce the amount of light reaching the film. Determining which neutral density filter yields suitable results for any given lighting situation takes knowledge, experience, and a collection of such filters. Speaking generally, in photography, the 2-stop value (ND 0.6) effectively compensates average situations. Note: GamColor ND filters are available in five steps: .15, .3, .6, .9 and 1.2.
- Because it is deep dyed, the color will not scratch off the surface and is optically clear
- The clear polyester base is highly resistant to tears, punctures, cracking, and deterioration in high heat applications
- The dyes used to produce GamColor are the most stable and heat resistant available
- The chemical process ensures that the colors will be clean and clear with excellent transmission and consistency
- GamColor quality control includes constant monitoring, from raw material to finished product
Neutral Density Filters Have Four Main Uses
- Enables slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- Decreases depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- Decreases the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situation
In the Box GAM GCA1515 Cine ND .3 (1 Stop) Neutral Density Filter #1515 (24" x 50' Roll) 24" x 50' Roll Table of Contents
- Allows cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand, or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the GAM GCA1515 Cine ND .3 Neutral Density Filter #1515 in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
GAM GCA1515 Specs
| Transmission || 52% |
| Density || 0.3 (1 Stop) |
| Filter Number || None |
| Dimensions || W: 2 x H: 50' / W: 0.6 x H: 15.2 m |
| Package Weight || 2.35 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 26.5 x 3.3 x 2.8" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 75 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Ampeg ba-210 v2 ...
Good Day am looking for the following manual freewell mavic air 2 all day filters 8 pack ...
YELANGU S60T Aluminum Camera Stabilizer...
Mad catz F.R.E.Q. TE Manual...
POLAROID IS48 CAMERA ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Logitech PTZ Pro 2 Camera – USB HD 1080P video camera turn off during zoom meeting
Name: Khadam Hussain
Logitech PTZ Pro 2 Video Conferencing
My Logitech PTZ Pro 2 Camera – USB HD 1080P video camera turn off during zoom meeting. Kindly help me how to fix it. ...
camera portion of tripod
Name: Devon Schmid
Bower 6-in-1 Professional Multipod
what is maximum weight of camera the tripod can hold?
I would like a reply....thankyou D...
roller won't turn in shredder
Swingline DX20-19 Cross-Cut Jam-Free Shredder
the red light remains on even though there is no jam or paper in the shredder at this time...
Name: Dennis Cline
Planet Waves NS Micro Violin Tuner
I have started with the violin and purchased the NS Micro tuner. I sorry but I don't understand how or why to set the hz function. ...
120v term block
Name: berkley denby
ALTRONIX AL300ULXB2 UL Recognized Power Supply
what is the max size conductor the power block is rated for?...