User Manual for Garmin Approach S10 Golf Watch Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Garmin Approach S10 Golf Watch
- Product category: Sports/Training Watches Garmin
- Brand: Garmin
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Garmin Sports/Training Watches
User manual for the Garmin Approach S10 Golf Watch contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Garmin product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Garmin user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Garmin product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Don't hit the links without the Approach S10 Golf Watch from Garmin. This golf watch comes preloaded with over 41,000 courses from around the world and includes free lifetime updates, along with a 12-hour battery life in GPS mode and 14-week battery life in watch mode.
Wherever your golf game takes you, the Approach S10 is there to assist as it tracks yardages to the front, back, and middle of the green. In addition to tracking yardage to the green, this golf watch also tracks yardage to layups and doglegs, shows hazards and course targets, and can even calculate yardage for shots from anywhere on the course.
When finished with your round of golf, you can see how you did with the built-in digital scorecard. Feeling competitive? See how your score ranks against friends and foes alike with the free Garmin Golf app featuring weekly leaderboards and tournaments. In addition to the extensive golf features provided by the Approach S10, it can also be your everyday watch as it tracks the time and date, automatically adjusts for daylight savings time, tracks sunrise and sunset times, and syncs via GPS to ensure you have the correct time wherever you are.
- More than 41,000 Preloaded Courses Worldwide
- If you want to stay focused on your game and the course, this is your golf watch. Based on your location, the easy-to-use Approach S10 golf watch automatically chooses the course you're playing from more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide with free lifetime updates. Then it provides yardages to the front, back, and middle of the green as well as hazards and doglegs. Complete a hole, and it automatically transitions to the next hole as you walk from the green to the next tee box. And if you really crush one, you can measure the distance for bragging rights.
- Know the Score
- For added convenience, keep score right on your Approach S10. At the end of your round, it provides a summary of your round showing total distance played, total time, and score. And as a comfortable everyday watch, it also displays the current time and date plus sunrise and sunset times.
Go ahead - you can play a couple of rounds. Its rechargeable battery lasts up to 12 hours in GPS mode. And don't fear the water holes, because Approach S10 is water-rated to 5 ATM (164' / 50m).
- Track Your Game
- Upload your scorecards for every round to Garmin Express to keep track of your game and scores throughout a season. You can also use the free Garmin Golf app to participate in weekly leaderboards and tournaments.
- Golfing Features
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle, and back of green)
- Yardage to layups/doglegs
- Measures shot distance (manually calculate exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)
- Digital scorecard
- Hazards and course targets
- Round timer/odometer
UPC: 753759209797 In the Box Garmin Approach S10 Golf Watch (Black) Charging/Data Cable Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Clock Features
- GPS time sync
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Sunrise/sunset times
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Garmin Approach S10 Golf Watch in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Garmin S10 Specs
| Display Size || 0.9 x 0.9" / 23 x 23 mm |
| Display Type || MIP LCD |
| Screen Resolution || 128 x 128 |
| Estimated Battery Life || 14 Weeks (Watch Mode) |
12 Hours (GPS On)
| Water Resistance Depth || 5 ATM (Pressure Equivalent to 164' / 50 m) |
| Dimensions || 1.4 x 1.6 x 0.4" / 3.6 x 4.1 x 1.1 cm |
| Weight || 1.2 oz / 35 g |
| Package Weight || 0.375 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.75 x 2.75 x 2.6" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 33 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Garmin Approach S10 Golf Watch
|Subject: need help to get my my s 10 to English|
|Date: 18.05.2022 18:19:53||Name: Dan Ruefly|
|Some how my S 10 changed to a languish I don't even reconize|
|Subject: Battery |
|Date: 17.05.2022 00:39:31||Name: Terry Winser|
|How can you tell if the battery is charging|
|Subject: Clock timing|
|Date: 11.05.2022 04:47:20||Name: Richard Fisk|
|How do I adjust the watch as it is 2 hours ahead of the eastern standard time in Australia? Currently 12.46 but watch is showing 2.46.|
|Date: 30.03.2022 21:30:20||Name: Julie Wood|
|If you are not starting on the first hole, what s do you push to go to the fifth hole |
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
J R Beck fretless Bass Guitar user manual
Latest rendering of the Leatherman Wave...
yamaha remote control rav561...
ZTE BLADE BATTERY BUILDIN
PROBLEM I FORGOT MY PHONE PASSWORD I CANNOT OPEN I ALREADY KEYIN SO MANY NUMBER PASSWORD ,MY PASSWORD 4 DIGIT CAN U NFORM M...
wifi panorama camera...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Swarovski CTH compact tripod
Name: Peter luke
Swarovski CTH Compact Tripod Head
I’m looking for the initial assembly instructions for the Swarovski CTH compact tripod head ...
t shirt tranfers
Name: Lucy M Yule
Kodak T-Shirt Transfers
what a disaster! instructions are unclear. I am a teacher and not a hope of following these instructions. I followed them to the letter. when it failed (ie my image was face down on my t shirt with only the backing visible.-I had to hand peel it off and try again ) I then re read...
Hughs & Kettner ERA 2 Black - Manual
Name: John Ramsunder
Hughes & Kettner ERA 2 Acoustic
I am about to purchase the above acosutic amplifier and I would like the manual so that i` can acquaint my self in advance before I receive the amplifier....
how do i get the memory card out
Name: Steve Stephan
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
how do i get the memory card out...
View TV Rotating antenna
Name: Thomas Sargent
ViewTV 360° Rotating Outdoor Amplified Digital
I need a new control box power supply...