User Manual for Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
- Product category: Car GPS Garmin
- Brand: Garmin
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Garmin Car GPS
User manual for the Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Garmin product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Garmin user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Garmin product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Enjoy spoken turn-by-turn directions throughout the United States and a 5" color touchscreen display with the Drive 51 LM Navigation System by Garmin. Along with free lifetime map updates, the system comes with numerous features to make driving easier and safer, including alerts for road hazards (or your own fatigue), easy-to-understand directions using landmarks and businesses, and directions within complex locations like airports and mall parking lots. The Drive 51 comes with TripAdvisor points of interest such as hotels, restaurants, and attractions near your destination and along the way, and information from Foursquare on millions of local destinations. You can also customize the device with up to 1000 destinations of your choosing. Lane assist and junction view ensure that you are in the right lane of travel, while route shaping helps you pick the most efficient way to get where you're going. The system is compatible with user-supplied Garmin smartwatches and backup cameras.
- Driver Alerts
- Sharp curves, speed limit changes, railroad crossings, animal crossings, and school zones
- Wrong-way warning on one-way roads
- Fatigue alerts and rest area suggestions
- Red-light and speed camera warnings in jurisdictions where permitted
- Real Directions
- Uses recognizable landmarks, buildings, and intersections to let you know when and where to turn
- Points of Interest
- TripAdvisor info on hotels, restaurants, and attractions at your destination and on your journey
- Foursquare info on millions of restaurants, entertainment venues, shops, and other points of interest
- Smartwatch & Camera Compatibility
- Pair with user-supplied backup camera for dramatically improved safety
- Pair with compatible Garmin smartwatches (sold separately) for driver alerts on your wrist and compass guidance to find your car
UPC: 753759169473 In the Box Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System (United States Lifetime Maps) Vehicle Suction Cup Mount USB Cable Vehicle Power Cable Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Navigation Features
- Displays current street, current speed, speed limit, and arrival time
- Lifetime U.S. map and traffic updates
- Route shaping through preferred cities/streets
- Up Ahead feature with milestones
- Junction views of interchanges
- Lane guidance
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Garmin Drive 51 LM Specs
| Application || Vehicle |
| Waypoints || 1000 |
| Battery Type || Internal (Rechargeable) |
| Runtime || Internal (Rechargeable): 1 h |
| Display Size || 5.5 x 3.3" / 13.97 x 8.38 cm, Diagonal Size: 5" / 12.7 cm |
| Display Type || Color |
| Memory Card Slot || 1 x microSD |
| Backup Camera Compatible || Yes |
| Touchscreen || Yes |
| Camera || No |
| Dimensions || 5.5 x 3.3 x 0.8" / 14.0 x 8.4 x 2.0 cm |
| Weight || 6 oz / 170.1 g |
| Package Weight || 0.865 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.1 x 4.35 x 2.7" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 60 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
|Subject: Owner's Manual|
|Date: 26.11.2020 00:41:32||Name: Louis J Mazzola|
|Please send pdf of 51 LM owner's manual to email:|
|Subject: query. |
|Date: 23.10.2020 17:48:47||Name: Keith Taylor|
|Where do I find a manual for a garmin drive 51LM?|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Sylvania sltdvd1023 10.1 quad core tablet/pdvd combo ...
RMi Series™ RM850i — 850 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold...
Eero Pro 5 manual needed, thank you. ...
Pom Smart Pods+
Headphones with USB connection...