User Manual for Garmin Foretrex 601 Wearable GPS Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Garmin Foretrex 601 Wearable GPS
- Product category: Handheld GPS Garmin
- Brand: Garmin
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Garmin Handheld GPS
User manual for the Garmin Foretrex 601 Wearable GPS contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Garmin product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Garmin user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Garmin product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Navigate hands-free with the Garmin Foretrex 601 Wearable GPS. You'll know at a glance where you are, thanks to positioning by three satellite navigation systems — GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo . Your Foretrex will hold up even in demanding conditions, because it's built to MIL-STD 810G military standards for water and impact resistance. You can also get texts, emails and alerts, share your whereabouts with friends and family, and interact with the Garmin Connect community.
- Conforms to MIL-STD 810G standards for thermal, shock and water performance
- Compatibility with night vision goggles and Garmin's Jumpmaster skydiving software
- Uses GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo GNSS to track your position even in challenging environments
- Displays elevation, atmospheric pressure, and compass bearings
- When paired with a compatible mobile device and the necessary coverage, receive texts, emails, and alerts
- Use Garmin Connect Mobile app's LiveTrack feature to allow others to follow your journey
- Share adventures and accomplishments with the Garmin Connect fitness community
UPC: 753759181529 In the Box Garmin Foretrex 601 Wearable GPS Hook-and-Loop Wrist Strap & Extender USB Cable Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- Dual grid coordinates: customizable
- Audible tones
- Saved tracks: 100/200 points per track
- Clock features: Time/date, watch mode, military time format, GPS time sync, automatic daylight saving time, alarm clock, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset times
- Customizable data pages
- Touch and/or button lock
- GPS speed and distance
- Sensor compatibility: HR strap, speed, cadence, VIRB, tempe
- GPS-based distance, time and pace
- Point-to-point navigation
- Breadcrumb trail in real time
- Back to start
- Elevation profile
- Distance to destination
- Barometric trend indicator
- Vertical speed
- Total ascent/descent
- Unit-to-unit route/location sharing
- GPS coordinates
- Projected waypoint
- Sight 'N Go
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Garmin Foretrex 601 Wearable GPS in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Garmin Foretrex 601 Wearable GPS can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Garmin 601 Specs
| Application || Geocaching, Hiking, Trekking, Hunting, Orienteering, Workout |
| Waypoints || 500 |
| Track Log || 10,000 points, 20 saved tracks |
| Battery Type || AAA Batteries |
| Runtime || AAA Batteries: 48 h |
| Display Size || 2" / 5.08 cm |
| Display Type || Monochrome |
| Waterproof Rating || IPX7 |
| Dimensions || 2.9 x 1.7 x 0.9" / 7.4 x 4.3 x 2.3 cm |
| Weight || 3.1 oz / 87.89 g with battery |
| Package Weight || 0.49 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 4.55 x 4.5 x 2.1" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 75 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Yorkville y253 ...
Eero Pro model B010001 9.0V...
Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool, Evolution S54 Toolchest Plus Pocket Knife, Red , 85mm...