User Manual for Garmin RV 770 LMT-S GPS Navigator Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Garmin RV 770 LMT-S GPS Navigator
- Product category: Car GPS Garmin
- Brand: Garmin
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Garmin Car GPS
User manual for the Garmin RV 770 LMT-S GPS Navigator contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Garmin product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Garmin user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Garmin product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description You'll find it easier, safer, and more enjoyable to pilot your recreational vehicle over the open road with the Garmin RV 770 LMT-S GPS Navigator, featuring lifetime map and traffic updates for North America. Its easy-to-view, 7" color touchscreen display provides road warnings and custom routing based on the size and weight of your RV or towable trailer, and even includes a directory to RV Parks & Services. The RV 770 LMT-S features Easy Route Shaping, Elevation Profile information, and millions more new and popular places to visit and explore, thanks to data from TripAdvisor and Foursquare. You can command the navigator with hands-free spoken instructions, and it speaks back to you with audible turn-by-turn directions and helpful information such as Active Lane Guidance and Junction View. Bluetooth connectivity displays incoming calls and texts on the screen and allows you to make calls without taking your hands off the wheel.
- Lifetime Map and Traffic Updates
- Pair the navigator with your compatible mobile device using the free Smartphone Link app, and you'll have the most up-to-date maps, traffic alerts and relevant rerouting suggestions. The app also enables LiveTrack, which lets you share your location with family or friends.
- Customized RV Routing
- The RV 77 LMT-S is pre-loaded with maps for North America, with additional RV-related information such as bridge heights and steep grades. You can enter information about your vehicle, such as height, weight, length, width, and hazardous materials, to find routes that work for your trip. There is even a Trip Planner that lets you create multi-stop routes and save them for future trips.
Also, a directory of America's RV Parks & Services provides a listing of nearly 20,000 sites in the US and Canada for places that you can rest and explore. It lets you search by certain amenities as well so you can find what you want. Additionally, it has more than 14,000 service locations in case you need a repair.
- Clear Navigation and Controls
- With a 7" LCD touchscreen you will be able to clearly see the map and with a built-in speaker you will hear spoken turn-by-turn direction as well. Combine this with a built-in microphone and you will easily be able to make corrections and tell the GPS where you would like to go without lifting a finger from the steering wheel.
Other features in this model include Active Lane Guidance and Junction View for navigating tricky interchanges. Route avoidance will assist in delivering a more pleasant trip by giving options to avoid problematic roads and tolls.
- Data From TripAdvisor and Foursquare
- The RV 770 provides info from TripAdvisor on hotels, restaurants, and attractions at your destination and on your journey, along with Foursquare data on millions of restaurants, entertainment venues, shops, and other points of interest.
- Garmin Real Directions with Garmin Real Voice
- Garmin Real Directions are easy-to-understand directions that guide you with recognizable landmarks, buildings, and traffic lights. Real Voice is refined speech technology that sounds less like a robot and more natural to the ear.
- Driver Alerts
- The RV 770 LMT features Driver Alerts about road hazards such as sharp curves, speed changes, railroad crossings, and animal crossings. The navigator will warn you if you end up going the wrong way on a one-way street, and alert you to nearby schools and school zones. Receive notifications for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras (in jurisdictions that permit them), and even get fatigue warnings that suggest potential rest areas after several hours of driving.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Connect to a mobile device running Android to access Garmin Live Services to receive real-time information on for things like weather on your device. Make hands-free phone calls, and see incoming calls, text messages and calendar reminders without having to reach for your phone. It also offers the convenience of voice-activated navigation. Say "voice command," and then simply command your navigator with your voice while your hands remain on the steering wheel.
- Smartwatch Compatible
- Pair with compatible Garmin smartwatches for driver alerts on your wrist and compass guidance back to the RV after a day of enjoying the local sights.
- WiFi for Updates
- Built-in WiFi allows the navigator to receive updates to its maps or software automatically, as long as you're connected to a home WiFi network or any public WiFi network that doesn't require web browser sign-in.
- RV-Specific Features
- Directory of America's RV Parks and Service locations
- RV-specific points-of-interest are provided
- Exit areas and what services they provide
- Display elevation grade of current road
- State border notices, speed limit changes, sunrise/sunset, and mile marker info
UPC: 753759179083 In the Box Garmin RV 770 LMT-S GPS Navigator Power Cable Vehicle Suction Cup Mount USB Cable Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Other Features
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery with 1 hour runtime
- microSD card port for placing other files on the device
- Custom points-of-interest to add favorite spots
- Built-in solid state memory for storing up to 1000 waypoints/favorites/locations
- Backup camera compatible
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Garmin RV 770 LMT-S GPS Navigator in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Garmin RV 770 LMT-S Specs
| Application || Vehicle |
| Waypoints || 1000 |
| Battery Type || Internal (Rechargeable) |
| Runtime || Internal (Rechargeable): 1 h |
| Display Size || 6 x 3.5" / 15.24 x 8.89 cm, Diagonal Size: 7" / 17.78 cm |
| Display Type || Color |
| Memory Card Slot || 1 x microSD |
| Bluetooth || Yes |
| Backup Camera Compatible || Yes |
| Touchscreen || Yes |
| Camera || No |
| Dimensions || 6.9 x 3.8 x 0.7" / 17.5 x 9.7 x 1.8 cm |
| Weight || 8.6 oz / 243.81 g |
| Package Weight || 1.24 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.7 x 6.0 x 3.35" |
Rating74% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 70 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Garmin RV 770 LMT-S GPS Navigator
|Subject: Need manual for 770LMT Truck Navigator |
|Date: 31.01.2023 19:52:23||Name: Ron King |
|Driving rig since 2015. Would like the|
English hard copy of manual for all accessories,backup camera,how to utilize the camera built into front of the 770 for dashcam. Can you assist me
with this? Thank you Ron King
PS I do not have wireless compatibility.
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Easy One Wireless 2. Wireless Charging Car Mount Dash and Windshield...
Jay Turser JTB134
Semi Hollow 4 String Bass Guitar ...
Military marine 8x30 binocular...
Pom Gear Sport Pods
Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15” powered loudspeaker...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
I have a CyberPower 1000VA unit that won't stop humming
Name: Daryle W Hier
CyberPower CP1000AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS
We had a power surge during a storm and it set off our two UPS units. The one we just hit the on off button a couple times and it came back on without the humming. However the other one, which is only a couple years old, keeps humming. We've turn it off and back on again and it s...
Funcionará este flash con una canon T100
Name: brayan Cerdas Pereira
Neewer NW670 TTL Flash for Canon
Tengo la duda ya qué el flash viene con 5 contactos y la canon T100 viene con 4 contactos no trae pin central. ...
Wi Fi range
Name: chops huysamen
ezviz ezNVR X5C 8-Channel Wi-Fi NVR
Hi there I am having an issue with getting my 4 Ezviz cameras. I have tried everything. The NVR is situated about 50 metres from the furthest 2 cameras. The 2 closer ones at about 25 metres away. The NVR used to be in the middle of the 4 cameras.
I had to move our fibre from the...
Name: Jan Samuelsson
Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and
How do I "print screen" with this keyboard? (MK 850).
Please e-mail me a pdf-manual for keyboard and mouse (MK 850)...
IK Multimedia AXE I O Audio Interface
Name: Zdeněk Götz
IK Multimedia AXE I O Audio
I bought an AX I/ O and now I want to connect it to my computer. But I have it 8 meters from the AX and when I use a normal USB cable, I was told that it is not able to transmit the signal further than 4.5 meters. So I bought AXAGON ADR-205 USB REPEATER CABLE 5 M and wi...