User Manual for GB Optics 72mm Slim Variable Neutral Density 0.6 to 2.4 Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the GB Optics 72mm Slim Variable Neutral
- Product category: Variable Neutral Density GB Optics
- Brand: GB Optics
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for GB Optics Variable Neutral Density
User manual for the GB Optics 72mm Slim Variable Neutral contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any GB Optics product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official GB Optics user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a GB Optics product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description How to Use ND Filters: Tips, Tricks, and Special Effects Read More The GB Optics 72mm Slim Variable Neutral Density 0.6 to 2.4 Filter is a solid variable neutral density filter that provides an exposure reduction of 2 to 8 stops. The 0.6 to 2.4 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. The degree of density is easily controlled by rotating the front filter ring, helping you to predetermine the additional exposure length required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. For easier, repeatable control over density settings, the front ring is also visually demarcated with dots that represent different density values.
This GB Optics variable neutral density filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity and color fidelity. It also features an 77mm front mount which helps to reduce the likelihood of vignetting when used with wide-angle lenses.
- Variable neutral density filter allows you to dial in differing amounts of density scene to scene.
- 0.6 to 2.4 density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a reduction of 2 to 8 stops, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Offers increased flexibility to use specific ISO settings or ISO films under bright ambient light.
- Provides increased exposure flexibility while using cinema or video cameras within a designated film frame rate.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity.
UPC: 636980870588 In the Box GB Optics 72mm Slim Variable Neutral Density 0.6 to 2.4 Filter (2 to 8 Stops) Limited 1-Year Warranty Introduction to ND Filters: The Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 How to Use ND Filters: Beyond the Basics BH Online Videos 05/29/2015 Table of Contents
- Slim aluminum-alloy filter ring with 77mm front mount measures just 8.6mm-thick to reduce the likelihood of vignetting when working with wide-angle lenses.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the GB Optics 72mm Slim Variable Neutral Density 0.6 to 2.4 Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
GB Optics GBSND72 Specs
| Filter Type || Variable ND |
| Density || 0.6 (2 Stops) to 2.4 (8 Stops) |
| Shape || Circle |
| Circular Size || 72 mm |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || 77 mm |
| Filter Thickness || 0.34" / 8.6 mm |
| Filter Material || Glass |
| Coatings || None |
| Package Weight || 0.1 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 4.5 x 3.6 x 0.6" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 13 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Tornado washing machine TWFL7 - V8W...
Procuro Manual em português Câmera Boblov Pro KJ21 e manual Tablet P20 Pro produto Chines. ...
Intertek programing timer 3173845...
I would like to print Magix Acid Music Studio 11...
Bodycam Model BC-100- The old police body cam discontinued before 2016....