User Manual for GigaPan EPIC Pro V Robotic Camera Mount Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the GigaPan EPIC Pro V Robotic Camera
- Product category: Uncategorized GigaPan
- Brand: GigaPan
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for GigaPan Uncategorized
User manual for the GigaPan EPIC Pro V Robotic Camera contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any GigaPan product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official GigaPan user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a GigaPan product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description A robotic camera mount designed for multimedia image-makers, the EPIC Pro V from GigaPan enables automated multi-shot stitched image capture along with continuous movement modes for producing dynamic videos and motion time-lapses. Utilizing a 360° horizontal panning base with 180° vertical tilt, a range of movements can be used to perform creative effects during video or time-lapse recording, and both axes can be operated simultaneously to produce diagonal movements. Benefitting still photographers, the mount also supports capturing multi-frame panoramas and gigapixel imagery, with the ability to record up to 20 frames per shooting position for HDR and exposure bracketing applications.
All shooting modes can be configured on the EPIC Pro V, using the backlit menu and button-based navigational system for intuitive settings adjustment. The mount supports camera and lens combinations up to 10 lb and incorporates both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounts for attaching to most tripods. Additionally, included with the mount is GigaPan Stitch software, which can be used to seamlessly produce finished panoramic and gigapixel imagery during post-production.
- Robotic camera mount enables automated recording of multi-shot gigapixel and panoramic images simply by setting the edges of the frame and allowing the mount to seamlessly record individual frames ready for stitching during post-production.
- Horizontal panning is supported for full 360° rotations, vertical tilt is supported up to 180° (+/-90°), and two rotational axes can be used at once to produce diagonal movement.
- Video pan modes make use of continuous 360° horizontal panning and 180° vertical rotation while the camera is recording, and both axes can be used simultaneously to realize continuous diagonal movement. Intuitive setup is handled directly on the GigaPan itself, and allows for control over the speed of the rotations, as well as setting of start and stop points and the total duration of the movement. Settings can be previewed prior to recording, and when working in video mode, you must manually start or stop recording from the camera itself.
- Motion time-lapse modes can be used, which blend the continuous movements of the video pan modes with the sequential stills recording of traditional gigapixel imagery. When using this feature, you manually set the beginning and ending positions of the movement path, the duration of the time-lapse, and the number of images to record. Horizontal rotation up to 360° and vertical rotation up to 180° is supported, along with the use of two axes to produce diagonal movement. Time-lapse shooting requires the camera to be connected via a GigaPan remote shutter release cord.
- Supports cameras and lenses with a total load capacity of 10 lb, and is compatible with most DSLR and mirrorless cameras through the use of wired remote triggers.
- Both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounts are available for attaching to a variety of tripods.
- Backlit menu system enables use in low-light conditions and a button-based navigational system provides seamless, intuitive control over settings.
- Up to 20 separate frames can be recorded at each shooting position, allowing for exposure bracketing, HDR creation, or other multiple image adjustment applications.
- Exposure bracketing is supported for 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9 frames per shooting position for greater flexibility when processing HDR images.
- Parallax adjustment offers a simple way to configure working with various camera and lens setups.
- Time between exposures, motor speed, aspect ratio, and picture overlap amount can all be adjusted within the mount itself.
- Included rechargeable lithium-ion battery can be charged using the included external charger or charged while inserted in the EPIC Pro V.
In the Box GigaPan EPIC Pro V Robotic Camera Mount Rechargeable 7.2V Ni-MH Battery Pack for EPIC Pro Battery Charger for GigaPan Camera Mounts N3 Trigger Cable for the EPIC Pro Robotic Camera Mount E3 Trigger Cable for the EPIC PRO Robotic Camera Mount and Select Canon Cameras 10-Pin Trigger Cable for the EPIC Pro Robotic Camera Mount MC-DC2 Trigger Cable for the EPIC Pro Robotic Camera Mount RM-UC1 Trigger Cable for the EPIC Pro Robotic Camera Mount RM-S1AM Trigger Cable for the EPIC Pro Robotic Camera Mount Camera Bracket and Foot 1/4"-20 Reducing Bushing GigaPan Stitch Software Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- The included GigaPan Stitch software is an easy-to-use solution for stitching together gigapixel images and panoramas.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the GigaPan EPIC Pro V Robotic Camera Mount in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
| Range of Motion || 360° horizontal panning (+/-0.12° accuracy) |
180° vertical tilt, usable range is approximately -65° to +90° (+/-0.04° accuracy)
2-axes diagonal motion
| Weight Capacity || Supports camera and lens combinations up to 10 lb / 4.5 kg |
| Mounting || 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 female mounting threads for tripods |
| Dimensions || 10.7 x 11.9 x 5.9" / 27.1 x 30.25 x 15.0 cm |
| Weight || 7.3 lb / 3.3 kg with battery |
Rating74% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 28 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
manfrotto 241 Suctıon Grip with 5...
I NEED TO GET THE USER GUIDE
Tasco 120x60mm 9V-R ...
eaconn HD spotting scope 20-60x80...
Acer Aspire TC-865 Series Desktop Computer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Solid orange light on RE6350 is on
Linksys RE6350 AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender
The orange solid light is on however my wifi is working. It was green when I set up last night but now orange. What does this mean?...
Name: berben cor
Swarovski 10x42 SLC Binocular
how to adjust focus
Battery installation for the Pelican SabreLite 2010 LED
Name: Didrik Stena
Pelican SabreLite 2010 LED Flashlight
I am having difficulty getting the flashlight to work after the installation of new batteries.
Battery pack is hard to slide in.
What am I doing wrong?...
dahle 558 trimmer
Name: carlos eastman
Dahle 558 Professional Rolling Trimmer
guide and roller blade assembly instructions.
need to re-assemble as guide and cutter head displaced
Motion sensor question
Name: David Russell
Aluratek 10" Digital Photo Frame with
Can the motion sensor be turned off so frame runs continuously. don't want to jump up & down every so often to activate frame. Had a few Alurateks in the past but this feature is a non_-starter if I can't turn this feature of. I'm in the shopping process for a new frame but this...