User Manual for Gobe 46mm The Basics 1Peak UV, Circular Polarizer, ND64, Graduated Red, Graduated Orange, and Graduated Blue 6-Piece Filter Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Gobe 46mm The Basics 1Peak UV,
- Product category: Filter Kits Gobe
- Brand: Gobe
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Gobe Filter Kits
User manual for the Gobe 46mm The Basics 1Peak UV, contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Gobe product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Gobe user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Gobe product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description This Gobe 46mm The Basics 1Peak 6-Piece Filter Kit can provide a number of commonly applied or select enhancements to your imagery. Included is a UV, a circular polarizer, and a sold neutral density filter that are each constructed from optical glass which features 12 layers of anti-reflection coatings on each side. These coatings also offer scratch protection to the filter substrate while promoting clarity as well as color fidelity, and result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for more efficient cleaning. For enhanced durability while remaining lightweight, these optical glass filters are each set within a magnalium-alloy filter ring. Similarly, this kit's graduated red, graduated orange, and graduated blue filters also feature magnalium-alloy filter rings and are constructed from optical plastic.
Metal screw-in front and rear filter caps are provided to help store as well as transport one or more filters in this kit. For one kit filter, or at least two kit filters that are stacked by screwing them together using their matching front and rear filter threads, the filter caps can be used to protect both sides of the filter or stack.
- General Use and Handling
- Magnalium-alloy filter rings for enhanced durability while remaining lightweight
- 46mm front filter threads allow each filter to be used with other filters
- Metal screw-in filter caps to protect both sides of a single kit filter or stack of kit filters for storage or transport
- Microfiber cloth for cleaning and maintenance
- Gobe 46mm 1Peak UV Filter
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use
- Creates no additional coloration or contrast
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements
- Gobe 46mm 1Peak Circular Polarizer Filter
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface
- Polarizer filters arrange, and filter, directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° angle from the sun
- Circular polarizers are ideal for use with digital cameras and autofocus lenses where a linear polarizer will often disrupt auto exposure and focus features
- Filter ring can be rotated to adjust the intensity of the polarization effect
- Gobe 46mm ND64 1Peak Solid Neutral Density 1.8 Filter
- Darkens the image by six stops, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Does not affect coloration of the image and are ideal for use with other filters
UPC: 744430732901 In the Box Gobe 46mm The Basics 1Peak UV, Circular Polarizer, ND64, Graduated Red, Graduated Orange, and Graduated Blue 6-Piece Filter Kit Front Screw-In Filter Cap Rear Screw-In Filter Cap Cleaning Cloth Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Gobe 46mm 1Peak Graduated Red, Orange, and Blue Filters
- Can be used to add red, orange, or blue to a hazy or colorless sky
- Filter colors are most dense at the edge and taper to clear by the middle
- Desired effects can be applied only to enhance the sky, without any unwanted changes to any other part of the image
- Rotating filter rings allow for gradation positioning along the horizon line
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Gobe 46mm The Basics 1Peak UV, Circular Polarizer, ND64, Graduated Red, Graduated Orange, and Graduated Blue 6-Piece Filter Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Gobe FK46M6P1P Specs
| Size || 46 mm |
| Construction || Optical glass or plastic |
| Front Filter Thread Size || 46 mm |
| Front Lens Cap Size || 46 mm |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 71 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Z53 drone ...
star tech usb 2.0 1-to-2 standalone Flash Drive Duplicator USBDUP 12...
The Legend of Zelda/Skyward Sword. The Legend of Zelda/ Breath of the Wild. The Legend of Zelda/Link’s Awakening . The Legend of Zelda/Ocarina of Ti...
technical pro MS 1200BT...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Print in color
Name: DAVID YGLESIAS
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
My printer won’t print in color.
It preset to print in black....
Question about batteries
Name: Laura Medina
Sky-Watcher Skymax 127 AZ-GTi 127mm f
Hi, I find the batteries run out almost instantly. They are new batteries. I am not sure if there is something I don't know?
How to take plastic clip off the legs to clean
Name: CHARLES WALLACE
Leofoto LN-284CH Hiker Series Carbon Fiber
How do you take off the plastic clip to remove the tightening knob on Leofoto tripod legs...
Aura Frames 9.7" Smart Frame
I have the 9.7 inch frame which has been GREAT up until recently. It appears to be having power problems. The frame will dim and then brighten for seemingly no reason....
my besser digital microscope 3.5 display is not working
Name: victor pascual
BRESSER Microscope with 3.5" LCD Display
I found out out that there is burned ressito 105 = 1M OHMS in the board display screen near the oscillator so as of now cannot on but voltage 5v is coming in the circuit . and in case how much the the price of complete board and how long it will take . But technically provide ...