User Manual for Gobe 55mm The Collection 1Peak 10-Piece Filter Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Gobe 55mm The Collection 1Peak 10-Piece
- Product category: Filter Kits Gobe
- Brand: Gobe
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Gobe Filter Kits
User manual for the Gobe 55mm The Collection 1Peak 10-Piece contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Gobe product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Gobe user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Gobe product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description This 55mm The Collection 1Peak 10-Piece Filter Kit can provide a number of commonly applied or select enhancements to your imagery. Included is a UV, a circular polarizer, and a sold neutral density filter that are each constructed from optical glass which features 12 layers of anti-reflection coatings on each side. These coatings also offer scratch protection to the filter substrate while promoting clarity as well as color fidelity, and result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for more efficient cleaning. For enhanced durability while remaining lightweight, these optical glass filters are each set within a magnalium-alloy filter ring.
Similarly, this kit's graduated filters also feature magnalium-alloy filter rings. These filters can apply effects to specific areas of an image without any unwanted changes to any other part of the image, and are constructed from optical plastic.
Metal screw-in front and rear filter caps are provided to help store as well as transport one or more filters in this kit. For one kit filter, or at least two kit filters that are stacked by screwing them together using their matching front and rear filter threads, the filter caps can be used to protect both sides of the filter or stack.
- General Use and Handling
- Magnalium-alloy filter rings for enhanced durability while remaining lightweight
- 55mm front filter threads allow each filter to be used with other filters
- Metal screw-in filter caps to protect both sides of a single kit filter or stack of kit filters for storage or transport
- Microfiber cloth for cleaning and maintenance
- Gobe 55mm 1Peak UV Filter
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use
- Creates no additional coloration or contrast
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements
- Gobe 55mm 1Peak Circular Polarizer Filter
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface
- Polarizer filters arrange, and filter, directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° angle from the sun
- Circular polarizers are ideal for use with digital cameras and autofocus lenses where a linear polarizer will often disrupt auto exposure and focus features
- Filter ring can be rotated to adjust the intensity of the polarization effect
- Gobe 55mm ND1000 1Peak Solid Neutral Density 3.0 Filter
- Darkens the image by ten stops, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Does not affect coloration of the image and are ideal for use with other filters
- Gobe 55mm 1Peak FLD Fluorescent Filter for Daylight Film
- Reduces green casts when shooting with daylight film under fluorescent lighting
- Gobe 55mm 1Peak Graduated Grey Filter
- Darkens bright areas of an image, such as skies, while leaving the remainder of the frame unaffected
- Filter effect is most dense at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle
- Does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters
- Rotating filter ring allows for gradation positioning along the horizon line
UPC: 744430733083 In the Box Gobe 55mm The Collection 1Peak 10-Piece Filter Kit Front Screw-In Filter Cap Rear Screw-In Filter Cap Cleaning Cloth Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Gobe 55mm 1Peak Graduated Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, and Blue Filters
- Can be used to add red, orange, yellow, green, or blue to a hazy or colorless sky
- Filter colors are most dense at the edge and taper to clear by the middle
- Desired effects can be applied only to enhance the sky, without any unwanted changes to any other part of the image
- Rotating filter rings allow for gradation positioning along the horizon line
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Gobe 55mm The Collection 1Peak 10-Piece Filter Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Gobe FK55M10P1P Specs
| Size || 55 mm |
| Construction || Optical glass or plastic |
| Front Filter Thread Size || 55 mm |
| Front Lens Cap Size || 55 mm |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 93 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Pacsafe 3 digit cable lock silver...
Arbiter karaoke machine model number K899...
Benro Astro Polareis...
SENNHEISER XSW-D: PEDALBOARD SET...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
User Guide/Manual for Vizio Class D FHD DM40fm-JO9 Smart TV
Name: Jean B Britt
VIZIO D-Series 40" Class Full HD
I just purchased this Smart TV on Friday, September 23, 2022. There was no Owners/ Operational Manual included within the box. Although I love the TV and love all the movies, etc. I have not been able to watch my Local Programming from my Spectrum Cable Box. I watch the local p...
I need instructions on how to use my Samsung Duo Plus USB type C Flash drive
Name: David Allen
Samsung 128GB DUO Plus USB 3.1
I am 68 years old and not very computer literate I need some simple, easy to follow instructions on how to use this device. i bought it from Amazon almost a year ago and want to download my pictures, videos and music. Please help me!...
Name: Peter Schumer
FlashForge Finder 3D Printer
Finder 2 At start up tempreature says 300 degrees and will not start and i cannot reset to 0...
Name: Millie Hilts
Sylvania SKCR2713 Bluetooth Under-Cabinet CD Clock
is there any way of disabling the clock. We want our Alexa to turn the radio on but the clock comes up first
Radio stop functioning-r-24 portable radio
QFX R-24 Portable AM FM SW1
Radio operated correctly, but later it stop completely, with ac current or battery, negative results....