User Manual for Godox AD600Pro Witstro Battery-Powered Monolight Kit with Softbox and C-Stand Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Godox AD600Pro Witstro Battery-Powered Monolight Kit
- Product category: Monolights Godox
- Brand: Godox
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Godox Monolights
User manual for the Godox AD600Pro Witstro Battery-Powered Monolight Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Godox product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Godox user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Godox product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description has put together this Godox AD600Pro Witstro Battery-Powered Monolight Kit with Softbox and C-Stand for photographers who want to take studio-quality lighting on the road with the wireless freedom of battery power when AC current is unavailable. The kit includes an AD600Pro Witstro Monolight with a lithium-ion battery that has a 360 full power flash capacity, and a 36" Octagonal Softbox that opens and closes speedily like an umbrella. The kit also includes a 10.75' C-stand with a 40" extension arm and an attached 2.5" grip head for precise placement.
In the Box
- Godox AD600Pro Witstro All-In-One Outdoor Flash Featuring a 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 328', the AD600Pro Witstro All-In-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Panasonic options. It offers up to 600Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 28.8V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 360 full-power flashes in outdoor situations and location shooting. Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional adapter. The AD600Pro Witstro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 seconds, offering flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10,100 seconds. Another unique setting is its Stable color temperature mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range. Despite these impressive characteristics, it manages to keep recycling times low at 0.01-0.9 seconds for fast and reliable use, and is capable of 12 continuous pops at 1/16 power output. Finally, a 38W modeling lamp is available to help aid composition.
- 2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 328' (100m), featuring five controllable slave groups and 32 channels
- Guide number of 285' (87m) at ISO 100
- Can work as an optical slave with S1 and S2 modes
- Color temperature of 5600K (±200K)
- 3.5mm sync cord slot for direct connection, wireless control port, and USB Type-C port for firmware upgrades
- First curtain and second curtain sync modes
- Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control
- Bowens-type mount for use with compatible accessories
- Angler BoomBox Octagonal Softbox with Bowens Mount (36") Designed for monolights and flash heads with the popular Bowens front accessory mount, the octagonal 36" BoomBox with Bowens Mount from Angler presents an ideal opportunity to light your subject with the type of softbox that's a favorite of portrait and fashion photographers alike. The BoomBox features an umbrella-like action that permits set up and break down in seconds. Sturdily constructed, the softbox employs an integrated aluminum Bowens speed ring and support rods that are attached to the umbrella mechanism to keep the softbox taut. In addition, several other adapter rings are also available, to allow the BoomBox to be used with other type mounts. One of the most valuable features of the BoomBox is its removable, internal deflector which disperses the light toward the outer part of the softbox, defeating hot spots and enabling even output from edge to edge, with a quality of light reminiscent of a beauty dish. The BoomBox has both inner and front removable diffusers. You can use them all for extra-soft light or in any combination to vary the contrast and degree of softness. Yet another asset is the BoomBox's reflective, silver interior which maximizes your flash head's output. Angler includes a carry bag for storage and transport.
- Opens Like an Umbrella
- The BoomBox features a one-piece design that opens and closes in seconds, like an umbrella.
- Deflector Plate
- The removable deflector directs the light toward the outer edges of the softbox, defeating hot spots and providing a quality of light similar to a beauty dish.
- Sturdy Construction
- The BoomBox features an aluminum speedring and support rods that are attached to the umbrella mechanism for a taut fabric fit when it's open.
- Silver Interior and Soft Diffuser
- The silver interior maximizes the output of your flash head, while the included diffusers modify contrast and the degree of softness.
- Impact Turtle Base C-Stand Kit - 10.75' (Chrome) This Impact Master Century C Stand Kit (10.75') is comprised of a C-stand, 2.5" grip head and 40" extension arm. The stand features a patented locking mechanism that allows the legs to swing out and lock into place for easy setup and collapse flat for storage. The included extension grip arm fits neatly into the stand's removable 2.5" grip head, allowing you to offset the stand and cantilever flags, gobos or lights out of the way of the action. The stand has a low center of gravity which allows mounting of heavy equipment without tipping. The legs are perfectly shaped for saddlebag-type sandbags. The kit is also often used as a short boom.For complete specs on the items included in this kit please click on the links below:
- Fold-away, twist and release locking legs.
- Durable finish resists all weather conditions.
- Innovative design on the Century Stand base allows individual legs to be set at any angle, and can be positioned in locations not possible with classic stands.
- Ergonomic "T" shaped handles are "captive" -- they do not come off of the stand when unscrewed, preventing loss.
- Each riser section has an external rubber gasket, which protects your equipment and fingers from sudden drops in stand elevation.
- AD600Pro Witstro All-In-One Outdoor Flash yuytwyrzvuyavvusrbdxvtvxayfy
- Reflector for AD600Pro Flash
- WB26 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack for AD600Pro Flash (28.8V, 2600mAh)
- C26 Battery Charger for AD600Pro Flash
- Flash Tube for AD600Pro Flash
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
- Angler - BoomBox Octagonal Softbox with Bowens Mount (36")
Table of Contents
- Impact - Turtle Base C-Stand Kit - 10.75' (Chrome)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Godox AD600Pro Witstro Battery-Powered Monolight Kit with Softbox and C-Stand in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Godox AD600Pro Witstro Battery-Powered Monolight Kit with Softbox and C-Stand can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
- Godox AD600Pro Witstro All-In-One Outdoor Flash
| Maximum Power || 600 Ws |
| Power Control || 9 Stops |
| Guide Number || 285' / 87 m at ISO100 |
| Flash Duration || 1/10,000 to 1/220 Sec |
| Recycle Time || 0.01 to 0.9 Sec () |
| Color Temperature || 5600K ± 200K |
| Accessory Fitting Type || Bowens S Type |
| Type || LED |
| Wattage || 38 W |
| Color Temperature || 4800K |
| Sync Type || Radio |
| Wireless Frequency Bands || 2.4 GHz |
| Wireless Channels / Groups || 32 / 5 |
| Wireless Range || 328' / 100 m (Radio) |
| Interface || PC Sync (3.5 mm), USB Type-C |
| Delay Range || 0.01 to 30 Sec |
| Battery Chemistry || Lithium-Ion |
| Maximum Output Voltage || 28.8 VDC |
| Capacity (mAh) || 2600 mAh |
| Flashes Per Charge || 360 Flashes |
| Display || LCD |
| Fan Cooled || Yes |
| Dimensions || H: 9.6 x W: 4.9 x L: 9.8" / H: 24.5 x W: 12.5 x L: 25.0 cm, Including Battery |
| Weight || 6.6 lb / 3 kg, Including Battery |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 12.75 x 9.5 x 8.0" |
- Angler BoomBox Octagonal Softbox with Bowens Mount (36")
| Shape || Octagon |
| Interior || Silver |
| Requires Speed Ring || No Included Integrated Bowens Speedring |
| Accepts Grids || Yes |
| Maximum Wattage || No Maximum |
| Removable Front Face || Yes |
| Removable Interior Baffle || Yes |
| Material || Aluminum |
| Circular Dimensions ||
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 00 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Eagan tech jump boost v8 air...
What in the world does it take to get this manual??? Camera: Vivitar XX14v2...
Manual for Tourtek gp15a...
taotronics, model TT-BH07....
Barska portable digital keypad safe AX11910...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Vfm 055a tv logic monitor signal isaues
TVLogic VFM-055A 5.5" OLED On-Camera Monitor
My tv logic vfm 055a monitor is giving signal issues. Initially ot works well on shoot. But later after 45 mins of use it suddenly leaves the signal leaving the screen blank and then gets it back on. This happens frequently. Cab you plz suggest....
led 's on front of 550
Name: Wayne Mason
Papago GoSafe 550 1296p Dash Camera
What is the difference between the red and blue LED's on the front of my new dashcam there was no instructions for these lights?...
Need copy of Avangard Optics Android Smart Watch
Name: Mary Roman
Avangard Optics Android Smart Watch
Where can I find a copy of the Avangard Optics Smart Watch? I cannot figure out how to download the needed app to make watch work.e...
connect Caldigit TS2 to firewire 800 port of Mac 3.1
Name: Henk Jan Kamerbeek
CalDigit TS2 10-Port Thunderbolt Station 2
If I would connect the Caldigit TS2 to a firewire 800 port of Mac 3.1 early 2008 with an apple firewire 800 to thunderbold 2 connector and a firewire 2 cable, would that work?...
Combination lock no longer works. Unable to get latch to turn. Wondering if there is a waY to reset the combination
Name: Eric Magi
GunVault NanoVault 300 Gun Safe
Combination lock no longer works. Unable to get latch to turn. Wondering if there is a waY to reset the combination...