User Manual for Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash with Accessories Kit for Canon Cameras Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash with
- Product category: On Camera Flashes Godox
- Brand: Godox
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Godox On Camera Flashes
User manual for the Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Godox product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Godox user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Godox product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description A Guide to On-Camera Flash Read More Keep your flash firing with this TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash with Accessories Kit for Canon cameras from . This kit bundles the powerful TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash with a set of rechargeable batteries, battery charger, and two battery cases.
In the Box
- Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash for Canon Cameras With full support for Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash will make it easy to create both simple and elaborate lighting setups. When mounted on camera, it is an effective lighting tool with a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm, a zoom range of 20-200mm, and the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 360°. As a TTL-capable unit, the TT685C can also operate as a full wireless master or slave unit with TTL functionality.
Operation is intuitive with a rear LCD panel that shows settings. Also, the flash is equipped with a Wireless Control Port for attaching an optional remote control set and it has a 3.5mm sync port for basic wired connectivity. It runs on four AA batteries, which help provide a recycle time of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- An integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT685C for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 32 channels and five groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Being compatible with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm the TT685C will easily illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 20-200mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 360° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical master/slave transmission is available for working with other standard flashes.
- Using an optional FT series remote control set, users can connect to the wireless control port to gain wireless control over the flash's power settings.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- This flash runs on four alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 230 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
- Watson MX AA NiMH Batteries (8-Pack, 1.2V, 2550mAh) Power various electronics, including photo equipment, flashlights, gaming devices, and more, with this 8-pack of 1.2V MX AA NiMH Batteries from Watson. The Japanese-made cells come pre-charged and ready for use with a capacity of 2550mAh, making them ideal for use in high-drain devices. Thanks to their very low self-discharge rate, they are capable of retaining up to 85% of their capacity after 1 year in storage. The batteries can be recharged up to 500 times before their usable capacity starts to diminish. Additionally, they are durable enough to function in temperatures as low as -4°F. UPC: 847628596856
- Watson 4-Hour Rapid Charger for AA and AAA NiMH and NiCd Rechargeable Batteries The 4-Hour Rapid Charger for AA and AAA NiMH and NiCd Rechargeable Batteries from Watson charges two or four AA or AAA batteries (not included). It is compatible with both NiMH and NiCd batteries. Charging time varies from 100-280 minutes, depending upon battery quantity, size, and capacity.
The charger's intelligent Negative Delta-V microprocessor doles out the full charge to each battery, while Zero Slope Detection prevents overcharging. The Safety Guard Timer automatically shuts off after 6 hours in cases where batteries are taking far longer than normal to charge, in order to prevent damage from excessive current.
The charger has two charging level indicator lights to keep you apprised of battery status. Switching 100-240 VAC input power enables use all over the world. The charger's compact outlet prongs fold in, making the unit more compact for storage.
- Will charge either 2 or 4 AA or AAA batteries (sold separately).
- Works with batteries that have Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) or Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) chemistry.
- Charging time varies based upon battery quantity, size, and capacity. Charging 2 AAA batteries will take about 100 minutes, while 4 AAA's will require about 200 minutes. Charging time for 2 AA batteries with a capacity of about 1800mAh will be roughly 110 minutes, while 4 AA batteries at that capacity will require about 220 minutes. For higher-capacity AA's in the 2400-2500mAh range, 2 batteries will charge in approximately 140 minutes, and 4 batteries will take about 280 minutes.
- An intelligent Negative Delta-V microprocessor ensures that each battery is charged to its full capacity, while the Zero Slope Detection feature prevents overcharging.
- Safety Guard Timer will automatically shut off after 6 hours. So in cases where batteries are taking far longer than normal to charge, they will not be exposed to excessive current that could cause damage.
- Dual charging level indicator lights are red while batteries are charging and turn green when charging is complete. They will flash red if the batteries are not charging properly.
- Switching 100-240 VAC input power allows you to use the charger all over the world.
- The compact outlet prongs fold in and out to make the unit smaller for easier storage.
- 2 x Watson Case for 4 AA or AAA Batteries (Black) This plastic Watson Battery Storage Case holds up to 4 AA or AAA batteries in dedicated slots. It has a compact form factor for easy storage in your pocket or a small compartment in your gear bag. The case has a snap closure and features an attachment point for connecting a second identical case, which could in turn be connected to another to create a chain, giving you an easy expansion option for storing more batteries. UPC: 847628006782
- TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash for Canon Cameras cewvuseazdwdbtffwrzezedbtccrcb
- Mini Stand
- Protective Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Watson - MX AA NiMH Batteries (8-Pack, 1.2V, 2550mAh)
- Watson - 4-Hour Rapid Charger for AA and AAA NiMH and NiCd Rechargeable Batteries
Table of Contents
- 2 x Watson - Case for 4 AA or AAA Batteries (Black)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash with Accessories Kit for Canon Cameras in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash with Accessories Kit for Canon Cameras can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
- Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash for Canon Cameras
| Mount || Shoe |
| Guide No. || 196.85' / 60 m ISO 100 at 200 mm Position |
| Exposure Control || E-TTL / E-TTL II, Manual |
| Vari-Power || 1/1 to 1/128 |
| Bounce Head || -7 to 90° |
| Swivel Head || 360° |
| Coverage || 14 - 200 mm (Full Frame) |
| Zoom Head || Full Frame: 20 - 200 mm |
| Off-Camera Terminal || 3.5 mm |
| Recycle Time || Approximately 0.1 to 2.6 Seconds |
| Flash Duration || 1/300 to 1/20000 sec |
| Flash-Ready Indicator || Yes |
| Compensation || -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps) |
| Slave Timing Modes || Instant Sync |
| Wireless Operation || Method: RF |
Distance: Up to 328.08' / 100 m
Method: Optical Pulse
Distance: Up to 49.21' / 15 m
Mode: Master, Slave
| Wireless Communication Channels || 32 Channels |
| Wireless Groups || 5 Groups |
| Power Source || 4 x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 2.5 x 3.0 x 7.5" / 64.0 x 76.0 x 190.0 mm |
| Weight || 14.46 oz / 410 g without batteries |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.9 x 3.6 x 3.2" |
- Watson MX AA NiMH Batteries (8-Pack, 1.2V, 2550mAh)
| Battery Type || 8 x AA |
| Battery Chemistry || NiMH |
| Battery Voltage || 1.2 V |
| Capacity (mAh) || 2550 mAh |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.984 x 2.756 x 0.551" |
- Watson 4-Hour Rapid Charger for AA and AAA NiMH and NiCd Rechargeable Batteries
| AC Input Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| Power Consumption || 10 W |
| Charging Bays || 4 x AA, AAA |
| Supported Battery Chemistry || Ni-Cd, Ni-MH |
| Charging Voltage || 2.8 VDC |
| Charging Amperage || 500 mA |
| Power Input || 2-Prong US Plug |
| Charger Dimensions || 4.3 x 2.7 x 1.3" / 109.00 x 69.00 x 33.00 mm |
| Charger Weight || 2.8 oz / 79.4 g |
| Operating Temperature || 32 to 113°F / 0 to 45°C |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.3 x 4.0 x 1.4" |
- 2 x Watson Case for 4 AA or AAA Batteries (Black)
| Battery Type || 4 x AA, AAA |
| Material || Plastic |
| Closure Type || Snap Fastener |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 2.5 x 2.0 x 0.5" / 6.3 x 5.1 x 1.3 cm |
| Weight || 0.4 oz / 11 g |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 1.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 25 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Dean Markley DM -130 -C
This is an electric guitar amp/speaker combo probably from 1989 to around 2000.
I'm looking for the manual.
Universal Power Bank 3600mAh...
Visio Training Manual in ppt format...
LD systems RJ10 Portable PA system Service manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Stacey Edling
I have replaced batteries and still get no response from the remote...
Name: Barry Ireland
BOSS VE-2 Vocal Harmonist
how do i perform a factory reset on my Boss VE-2.
cannot turn the unit on
Name: trevor smith
Brother ADS-1700W Wireless Document Scanner
cannot turn the unit on. SDS _ 1700W
trying to find suitable agent to take it to for review/ repair.
we live in caloundra QLD post code 4551
Name: Stuart Workman
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
Thumbs way down.
Name: Stuart Workman
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
Like a comment above...it is stuck on the welcome screen. Cheap piece of crap....