User Manual for Goo Systems High Contrast Top, Reflective Coat and Ultra Black Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Goo Systems High Contrast Top, Reflective
- Product category: Goo Systems Goo Systems
- Brand: Goo Systems
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Goo Systems Goo Systems
User manual for the Goo Systems High Contrast Top, Reflective contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Goo Systems product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Goo Systems user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Goo Systems product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description High Contrast Top, Reflective Coat and Ultra Black Kit - Screen Goo acrylic coating allows one to transform any smooth paintable surface into a high performance screen. Its paintable attribute allows users to create practically any screen imaginable, in any size or shape, ranging from curved to extremely large screens. Note: The Goo #4780 High Contrast Top, Reflective Coat and Ultra Black Kit includes 1000ml each of top and base coats, 250ml Goo Ultra Black, 2" Foam/Brush Applicator, a heavy duty 4L paint tray, a pro quality roller handle, 2 Goo roller refills, all in a labelled retail ready box
Reasons to Use Goo Systems
- Exceptional color fidelity
- Excellent gain with minimal hot spotting
- Industry-leading horizontal and vertical off-axis characteristics
- Easy single-step application
- Exceptional affordability
- The secret of Screen Goo lies in its specially formatted, highly reflective acrylic coating, designed specifically for the video projection industry
- Screen Goo provides the industry an alternative to traditional material based screens at a significantly lower cost, in addition to outperforming most screens in the market today
- Goo Systems has also engineered a rear projection screen coating designed to provide exceptional results in both home and business applications; Any rigid, transparent surface can now be cost effectively transformed into a high quality dual-sided projection screen
- Screen Goo's performance reflects many years of research and development
- It has the capacity to outperform most of the existing screen products in use today
- Screen Goo is made from the highest grade acrylic available and contains no filler materials
- Whether used in a professional, or home situation its simple application, versatility, quality and variable gain characteristics are remarkable
Goo Systems offers a coating product for everyone's needs
- The addition of Digital Grey Lite basecoat means that front projection users can choose from nine different coating combinations for ultimate performance with any projector; Goo Systems has also engineered a rear projection screen coating designed to provide exceptional results in both home and business applications
UPC: 626309047807 In the Box Goo Systems High Contrast Top, Reflective Coat and Ultra Black Kit 1000ml Each of Top and Reflective Coats 250ml Goo Ultra Black 2" Foam/Brush Applicator Heavy Duty 4L Paint Tray Pro Quality Roller Handle 2 Goo Roller Refills Labelled Ready Box Table of Contents
- Any rigid transparent surface can be cost-effectively transformed into a high quality dual-sided projection screen. Potential uses include home theatre installations, retail point-of-purchase displays, conference rooms, and large venue displays such as concert halls, arenas, and houses of worship.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Goo Systems High Contrast Top, Reflective Coat and Ultra Black Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Goo Systems 4780 Specs
| Package Weight || 10.2 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 17.9 x 17.5 x 5.1" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 09 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
LG Xboom 700w...
LG Xboom 700w...
Sennheiser cardioid ME64 microphone...
Bytech Bluetooth speaker....
Riviera RC Falcon Hexacopter Drone with wi-fi fpv camera manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Will Taylor
COAST HX5R Rechargeable Pure Beam Focusing
I need this mannal ...
I can’t connect in pure stereo with my IPhone 11promax
Name: Ferdinamdo Pacelli
Fostex TM2 True Wireless Stereo In-Ear
Hello , i tried everything but always. Connect one side and the other side then pair with the other side .
I purchesed the Tm 2 at Audio 46 and they could not help me
Also i can’t understand how to answear phone calls
Name: Robert Hamman
xFold rigs SPY X8 Octocopter
Please provide operation and assembly manual for X-Fold drone....
Only 1 mic is working
Name: Jeni Moore
Tourtek GP15a 2-Way Active PA Speaker
Just bought this last night, along with 2 new mics. Only 1 mic has noise the 2nd mic plugged in and no noise. Any ideas or should I just return it?...
Name: Tim Holmes
Meopta MeoRed 30 Reflex Sight
Hello. I have bought a Meopta Meored 30. Serial number is 170437..
Can you give me an instruction manual , or point me towards an online manual.
I am in UK.