User Manual for Google Home Hub Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Google Home Hub
- Product category: Virtual Assistant Speakers & Displays Google
- Brand: Google
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Google Virtual Assistant Speakers & Displays
User manual for the Google Home Hub contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Google product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Google user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Google product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Google Announces Pixel 3, Pixel Slate, and Home Hub at Made by Google Event Read More
Enjoy all the functionality of the Google Assistant and a 7" touchscreen with the charcoal Google Home Hub. It is equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity to browse online content, control your compatible smart home devices, and connect with other local smart devices; Bluetooth is also built-in to enable streaming from your favorite compatible device. The touchscreen helps simplify on-screen app navigation and displays search results, photos, videos, your smart security footage, and more. A physical mute switch enables you to turn off the onboard microphones for added privacy. Note: A wireless network and Wi-Fi-enabled device running Android 5.0 or higher or iOS 10 or higher are required. The Google Assistant is not available in all languages; please see the manufacturer's website for more information.
- Get to know Google Home Hub
- Personalize Your Routines
- The Home Hub allows you to set up custom routines. With Voice Match, you can say, "Hey Google, good morning," to view your personalized events, commute, reminders, and more. Later, you can say, "Hey Google, good night," to set an alarm, turn off the lights, and more. And with Ambient EQ, the Home Hub dims to match the lighting in your room.
- Get All-Day Help on Your Home Screen
- The home screen lets you see your upcoming activities and commute at a glance. Plus, you can get recommended YouTube videos, view recipes and timers, and explore what your Assistant can do.
- Control Your Connected Home in One View
- Voice-control thousands of compatible devices, from lights and cameras to TVs and more, all from a single dashboard. When connected to your Nest system, the Home Hub can show you who's at the front door and in other areas where you have a compatible camera.
- Get Answers for Any Moment
- Just ask the Google Assistant what you want to know and get visual answers about recipes, local businesses, sports, and more. And since some questions are better answered with a video, you can ask for helpful videos to view on the 7" screen.
- Multimedia Capable
- Enjoy songs and videos from YouTube Music, Spotify, Pandora, and iHeartRadio.
- Relive the Moment with Google Photos
- Use your voice to show any of your pictures in Google Photos, and with Live Albums, you can see the latest photos of your loved ones.
- Mute Switch
- The mute switch allows you to mute the onboard microphones for added privacy.
- Over-the-Air Updates
- When available, the Google Home Hub will automatically update to the latest software version.
UPC: 842776107268 In the Box Google Home Hub (Charcoal) 4.9' 15W Power Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Additional Speaker & Microphone Specs
- 224 Hz LFR 2-mic array
- Ultrasound capable
- Far-field voice recognition supports hands-free use
- Speaker outputs up to 80 dB SPL @ 1 kHz, 1 m
- Light sensor automatically adjusts screen color and brightness
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Google Home Hub in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Google GA00515-US Specs
| Virtual Assistant Support || Google Assistant |
| OS Compatibility || Android 5 or Later |
iOS 10 or Later
| Supported Audio Formats || FLAC, HE-AAC, MP3, Opus, Vorbis, WAV (LPCM) |
| Display Size || 7.0" / 17.8 cm |
| Screen Resolution || 1024 x 600 |
| Drivers || 1 x 1.57" / 40 mm Full-Range |
| Passive Radiators || 2 |
| Number of Microphones || 2 |
| Microphone Mute || Yes |
| Audio || None |
| Ethernet || None |
| USB || 1 x Micro-USB |
| Bluetooth || 5.0 |
| Supported Bluetooth Profiles || AVRCP |
| Wi-Fi Standards || Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) |
| Wi-Fi Bands || 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz |
| DC Input Power || 16.5 VDC at 2 A |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 7.0 x 4.6 x 2.6" / 178.5 x 118.0 x 67.3 mm |
| Weight || 16.9 oz / 479.1 g |
| Package Weight || 2.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.5 x 6.5 x 3.5" |
Rating86% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 10 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Google Home Hub
|Subject: Bruksanvisning Google Nest Hub|
|Date: 22.09.2021 17:04:15||Name: Christer Richert|
|Jag vill ha bruksanvisning till Google Nest Hub andra generation. Tack|
Post a new topic / query / comment: