User Manual for Google Pixel 3 XL 64GB Smartphone Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Google Pixel 3 XL 64GB Smartphone
- Product category: Unlocked Cell Phones Google
- Brand: Google
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Google Unlocked Cell Phones
User manual for the Google Pixel 3 XL 64GB Smartphone contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Google product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Google user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Google product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Best Smartphones of 2018 Read More Designed to let you more easily capture and interact with the world around you, the Pixel 3 XL 64GB Smartphone from Google features a 12.2MP dual-pixel rear camera that can snap high-res images and 4K/30p video. The dual front 8MP selfie cameras feature a normal lens in one, and a wide-angle lens in the other. With the wide-angle lens, you can include more people in group selfies. Other AI camera features built into the Pixel 3 XL, such as Top Shot and Night Sight help to make sure you get the best picture possible.
The Pixel 3 XL sports a huge 6.3" QHD+ OLED display with 10,000:1 super contrast, HDR support, and full 24-bit depth for a stunning multimedia experience. Use the display and rear camera, along with Google Lens software, to search what you see. Find products online, identify landmarks, plants, animals, and more. The Pixel 3 XL features a host of other AI software features to further enhance your life. From Google Assistant helping you answer questions and screen calls, to digital wellbeing features that help you monitor phone use and stay engaged with those around you.
Running the Android 9.0 Pie operating system, this smartphone is powered by a 2.5+1.6 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 processor and 4GB of RAM. You can store your apps, night shots, group selfies, 4K video, and more with 64GB of built-in storage.
This phone is unlocked and compatible with GSM+CDMA / 4G LTE networks. Connect to the internet and other devices with built-in Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) 2.4+5 GHz Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and Bluetooth 5.0 + LE. The Google Pixel 3 XL also supports NFC technology for making phone-to-phone data transfers or mobile payments.
- Android 9.0 Pie
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your home screen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to millions of apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 9.0 Pie adds a variety of predictive capabilities, navigation changes, and digital well-being enhancements that let you take control of your Android experience. By learning how you use your phone over time, Pie will automatically adjust certain features for you, such as battery usage and display brightness. With App Actions, Pie uses what it learns to get you to your next task quickly. For example, plug in your headphones and Pie will automatically bring up your last playlist. With Dashboard and App Timers, Pie lets you see your phone usage in detail, allowing you to set timers and reminders so you can better manage the time you spend using your smartphone.
- GSM + CDMA / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM and CDMA networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth, NFC, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports, and that they will allow you to used carrier unlocked phones. You can check which bands this phone works within the Specifications.
- North American Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The Google Pixel 3 XL is a US variant. The Pixel 3 XL's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America. It can also be used in other parts of the world; however, LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here, the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
- Google Assistant
- If you have a question, your phone likely has the answer. Built into the Pixel 3 XL is Google Assistant, Google's digital assistant software that acts like your mobile sidekick. Either say "Hey, Google" or give the phone a squeeze on the sides to activate it. You can ask it all sorts of questions and have it perform a myriad of tasks. Google Assistant will even screen your calls for you, asking who the caller is and why they're calling. (Available in the U.S. only). Here's a variety of things you can do with Google Assistant and the power of your voice:
Tell it to take a group selfie
Set a reminder to buy groceries
Set a wind down time to help you disconnect at the end of the day
Show specific groups of photos stored on Google Photos
Get the score of the game
Find out the weather
Navigate to a specific address or landmark
Dictate text messages and make calls
- Top Shot
- Choose a smile instead of a sneeze with Top Shot. Top Shot is designed to intelligently sift through a set of photos taken in a burst, and recommends the best looking one to you, helping you quickly pinpoint the best photo to keep and share via social media.
- Google Lens
- Google Lens is your tour guide and personal assistant rolled into one. Use your camera to view the world around you to learn and interact with landmarks and objects. Take a photo of someone wearing sunglasses, and have Google Lens help you identify and locate them online so you can pick up a pair. It can do this for other products or objects like plants, animals, and more. Google Lens can even identify landmarks and structures, giving you a name and bit of history on what you're seeing, which can be extremely helpful while travelling.
- Super Res Zoom
- Super Res Zoom is engineered to let you zoom in without keeping your pictures sharp and free of blur.
- Night Sight
- Night Sight is a shooting mode that is designed to make the most out of taking photos at night or in low light. It's designed to give you illuminating photos with incredible details, and all without needing to use a flash.
- Unlimited Storage with Google Photos
- The Pixel 3 XL includes free, unlimited storage of all of the pictures and videos to take with the Pixel 3 XL. This free access only requires that you setup a Google Account. (expires 1/31/2022, and media stored prior to 1/31/2022 will remain free).
- Digital Wellbeing Features
- Digital wellbeing features are designed to help you disconnect and optimize the real life moments that you can easily miss out on with the seemingly never-ending notifications and alerts that are part of our daily lives. With this technology you can track the time you spend on apps and set timers for them. You can ask the phone to set a "wind down" time, which triggers a switch to grayscale and turns on the Do Not Disturb feature. Finally, when you want to engage with those around you, simply flip over the phone onto its screen to silence notifications.
- Adaptive Battery
- The Pixel 3 XL features adaptive battery technology which is designed to help preserve battery life by learning your behavior. As you use the phone, this technology will see which apps you use left often, and will limit their access to the battery.
UPC: 842776107466 In the Box Google Pixel 3 XL 64GB Smartphone (Unlocked, Just Black) Quick Switch Adapter USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable USB Type-C 18W Power Adapter Pixel USB Type-C Earbuds USB Type-C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter SIM tool Limited 1-Year Warranty Smart Assistants Roundup M. Brett Smith 12/14/2018 brqrwxvsxc The Camera Phone is 20 Years Old! Allan Weitz 06/11/2017 What Smartphones Should I Consider If I Care About Security? Chris Gold 05/01/2017 Why Buy an Unlocked Phone: A Primer Chris Gold 08/12/2015 Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone M. Brett Smith 03/28/2019 A Look at Dual Camera Systems in Smartphones M. Brett Smith 05/03/2018 Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- Blur-Free Images: Both optical and electronic image stabilization help to keep pictures sharp
Playground: Enhance photos and videos with reactive animated characters and captions
Titan M: A custom built security chip designed to help secure your passwords and operating system
Google Cast: Cast your media to compatible Bluetooth speakers, TVs, and monitors
Dual Front-Firing Stereo Speakers: Designed for better media enjoyment without headphones
3 Mics & Noise Suppression: Designed to help you hear and be heard on phone calls IP68: This rating means the phone is both dust- and water-resistant
Corning Gorilla Glass 5: Durable, damage-resistant glass on the front and back of your Pixel 3 XL
Charging: The Pixel 3 XL can be fast charged with the included 18W/2A USB Type-C charger, or wirelessly via an (optional) Qi-compatible charger
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Google Pixel 3 XL 64GB Smartphone in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Google Pixel 3 XL Specs
| Operating System || Android 9.0 Pie |
| Memory || 4 GB |
| Chipset || Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 |
| CPU || 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Kryo 385 Gold Quad-Core |
1.6 GHz Qualcomm Kryo 385 Silver Quad-Core
| GPU || Adreno 630 |
| Storage || 64 GB |
| Size || 6.3" |
| Native Resolution || 2960 x 1440 |
| Display Colors || 16.8 Million |
| Aspect Ratio || 18.5:9 |
| Pixel Density || 523 ppi |
| Display Technology || OLED |
| Screen Coating || Gorilla Glass 5 |
| Ports || 1 x USB 3.1 - Type C (Input/Output) |
| Audio || None |
| Flash Media Slot || None |
| SIM Card Size || Card 1: Nano |
| CDMA 2G || CDMA: 800, 1900 MHz |
| GSM 2G || GSM, GPRS, EDGE: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz |
| CDMA 3G || CDMA2000, EV-DO: 800, 1900 MHz |
| GSM 3G/3.5G || UMTS, HSPA+: 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz |
| 4G LTE || LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 66, 71 Bands |
| Wi-Fi || Yes, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) |
| Bluetooth || Bluetooth 5.0 + LE |
| NFC || Yes |
| Infrared || No |
| GPS || Yes |
| FM Radio || No |
| Rear Camera || Standard: 12.2 MP 1/2.6" Sensor with 28mm f/1.8 Lens |
| Pixel Size || Standard: 1.4 µm |
| Focus Type || Standard: Phase-Detect Autofocus |
| Rear Camera Field of View || Standard: 76° |
| Rear Camera Flash || 2 x LED |
| Video Recording || UHD 4K at up to 30 fps |
| Slow Motion Recording || 120 fps in 1080p |
| Front Camera || Standard: 8 MP with 28mm f/1.8 Lens |
Wide: 8 MP with 19mm f/2.2 Lens
| Front Camera Field of View || Wide: 97° |
| Front Camera Flash || None |
| Video Recording || 1080p at up to 30 fps |
| Sensors || Accelerometer, Barometer (Altimeter), Compass, Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Proximity |
| Water Resistance || Submersible |
| IP Rating || IP68 |
| Keyboard || Virtual |
| Battery || Internal Lithium-Ion (3430.0 mAh) |
| Wireless Charging Technology || Qi |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 3.0 x 6.2 x 0.3" / 7.6 x 15.8 x 0.8 cm |
| Weight || 6.49 oz / 184 g |
| Package Weight || 1.28 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.1 x 3.9 x 1.9" |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 90 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Google Pixel 3 XL 64GB Smartphone
|Subject: how to find the IMEI on my Pixel 3xl 64|
|Date: 28.11.2021 05:18:51||Name: mick Greisen|
|why can't I open the system?|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Sending your message through the feedback form which can be found on the sites in the Communication secti...
Looking for Model #SLC8200BSTV3...
Operational manual or how to use it. SOUNDTRACK professional Mixer MIX2224BU. We lost our sound operator, therefore we need to learn on how to use it,...
Microsoft wireless keyboard 850...
AMD Quad Gaming Computer, Athlon X4 950 4x3.8GHz,
16GB DDR4, AMD Radeon...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
WON'T PRINT COLOR
Name: betty mcdonald
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet
New color cartridge. Will only print black and it is faded and you can't read the numbers. Also, it shows the color to be almost empty and it was just inserted a short time ago....
Brother TN730 Standard Yield Black Toner
I can not get ny TN730 to connect to my WIFI...
roland vt-12 vocal trainer
Name: BRUCE CASH
Roland VT-12 - Vocal Trainer
please send me a copy of roland vt-12 vocal trainer manual. I have a vocal trainer I purchased from amazon and misplaced the manual and don't know how to operate it. send pdf file so I can start practicing on it. ...
Self Adhesive White Foam Board SAFW3240.3C
Name: William Discher
Nielsen & Bainbridge Foam Core Board
when is repositionable board set?
when can I trim the art/ board without puling up the paper from the adhesive?...
Name: Monica Gauthier
Skullcandy Push Truly Wireless Earbuds
Since I purchased my Skullcandy push earbuds I have truly never been satisfied. I frequently approach the supposedly charged connected to an outlet earbuds to be informed that they are battery low. How is that possible when I set them in the box and noted that they were red and c...