User Manual for GrandView Crystal Series 50 x 80" Motorized Projection Screen Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the GrandView Crystal Series 50 x 80"
- Product category: Electric Screens (Wide Formats) GrandView
- Brand: GrandView
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for GrandView Electric Screens (Wide Formats)
User manual for the GrandView Crystal Series 50 x 80" contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any GrandView product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official GrandView user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a GrandView product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Crystal Series 50 x 80" Motorized Projection Screen from GrandView features a traditional octagon metal casing that is suitable for wall or ceiling installation. An in-line controller switch is included and there is an optional wireless remote available separately.
- WM-5 Matte White Screen Surface
- WM-5 matte white fabric is composed of five different layers, including a sheet of weaved fiberglass to stop static electricity, helping to minimize light loss. The fabric is designed to be fire, water, and mold resistant and can be cleaned if necessary. The outside surface of the screen features microdots that are made with PVC technology to help maximize reflection of the projected image
- In-Line Switch
- The in-line switch is the default control option for motorized screens. No installation is required, and the controls are simple to use
UPC: 857123006040 Table of Contents
- Wireless Controller (Optional)
- In addition to the included in-line controller, this screen also works with a separately available wireless remote. The range of the controller is up to 82' line-of-sight
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the GrandView Crystal Series 50 x 80" Motorized Projection Screen in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
GrandView CMC094WP5W Specs
| Front/Rear Projection || Front |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:10 |
| Style || Wall and ceiling |
| Viewing Area || 50.0 x 80.0" / 127.0 x 203.2 cm |
| Diagonal || 94.0" / 238.8 cm |
| Gain || 1.0 |
| Viewing Angle || 160 degrees |
| Motor || Standard |
| Included Controls || In-line power cord control switch |
| Package Weight || 29.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 94.5 x 5.5 x 4.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 65 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Stark X5 Guitar Bass and violin ...
PowerSlideX User Manual...
Need user manual for Sandies 393 Three-Sided ON AIR Light please...
hi, i can't find a manual for logitech harmony 800 remote control...
Hawke Endurance Binoculars 8x32...