User Manual for GrandView Reference Series Cyber Integrated Tab-Tension 50 x 80" Motorized Screen Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the GrandView Reference Series Cyber Integrated Tab-Tension
- Product category: Electric Screens (Wide Formats) GrandView
- Brand: GrandView
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for GrandView Electric Screens (Wide Formats)
User manual for the GrandView Reference Series Cyber Integrated Tab-Tension contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any GrandView product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official GrandView user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a GrandView product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The black Reference Series Cyber Integrated Tab-Tension 50 x 80" Motorized Screen from GrandView can be wall or ceiling mounted. A retractable motorized screen, it is ideal for applications where you want the screen out of the way when not in use. It includes an IR remote as well as a wired controller. Additional control modules (available separately) can be used to further extend the screen's control options.
- WB-5 PS Series High Definition Matte White Screen Surface
- The WB-5 fabric has a similar base features as the WW-3 fabric but features a unique layer of specially designed micro diamond patterns on the surface. This unique feature is designed to enhance picture quality and color while reducing any glare and imperfections. Matte White is a versatile screen surface, ideal in settings where ambient light is controlled. It features a viewing cone of 160° and unity gain. Black backing helps ensure no light penetration from behind the screen. The surface is fire-resistant and can be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Reference Series (RSS) Screen
- As part of GrandView's Reference Series, this screen features ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) certification. This certification means the screen meets minimum standards for color accuracy and black reproduction. In addition, the screen carries a 5-year limited warranty along with Immediate Advanced Replacement if damaged in transit
- Included IR Remote Control
- Allows you to raise and lower the screen over a distance of up to 26' line-of-sight
- Wired Remote / Wall Switch
- The wired remote is ideal for permanent placement, such as on a conference table or mounted to the wall. Using a 6P6C ("phone jack") style connector, the control switch supports custom cable lengths
- Low Voltage Control (LVC)
- An LVC port allows your projector to trigger screen lowering/raising when the projector is switched on or off
- Optional RS-485 / USB Interface
- For extended screen control and functionally, you can use the separately available Central Control Adapter with RS-485 and USB interfaces. This adapter plugs directly into the screen's 6P6C control interface in place of the regular wired remote. This allows you to operate the screen remotely via a computer or automation system such as Crestron. In addition, the Central Control Adapter features surface-panel buttons for local operation
- Power Synchro Relay
- For projectors without LVC, this separately available module will notify the screen when the projector is turned on or off
- An aluminum alloy casing designed to provided a lightweight yet rigid structure
- The sliding installation helps simplify initial positioning of the screen
UPC: 857123006248 In the Box GrandView Reference Series Cyber Integrated Tab-Tension 50 x 80" Motorized Screen (120V) Limited 5-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Tensioning helps ensure a flat surface for optimal image detail
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the GrandView Reference Series Cyber Integrated Tab-Tension 50 x 80" Motorized Screen in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
GrandView RMI094WB5B Specs
| Front/Rear Projection || Front |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:10 |
| Style || Wall and ceiling |
| Viewing Area || 50.0 x 80.0" / 127.0 x 203.2 cm |
| Diagonal || 94.0" / 238.8 cm |
| Gain || 1.0 |
| Viewing Angle || 160 degrees |
| Tensioned || Yes |
| Motor || Standard |
| Included Controls || IR remote |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 54 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
You have Manual for
Lumicon Easy Giant Guider Nr. 2111
Bower 6 -In-1 Multipod Selfie Tripod with Smartphone, GoPro Mount, and Rechargeable Wireless Remote, Black...
Nikon ML-L3 release...
Otterbox iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Defender Series Case...
RCA MODEL NUMBER P46924